Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Draft Day Hat

P-Money

I totally bought a Colts SnapBack yesterday. Love the hat.

I did too...like how they say the city name instead of team name. I'm going to get a fitted this summer when the sideline hats drop. New Era makes a much superior product compared to Reebok...

For those of you complaining about the straight bill, New Era also makes the non-baseball style versions (bent bill, not high front) like Reebok did. There will be a much bigger selection late summer...

I did too...like how they say the city name instead of team name. I'm going to get a fitted this summer when the sideline hats drop. New Era makes a much superior product compared to Reebok...

For those of you complaining about the straight bill, New Era also makes the non-baseball style versions (bent bill, not high front) like Reebok did. There will be a much bigger selection late summer...

agreed. new era fits way better.

Plus, the SnapBack hat I wear backwards so I look like Rocky from the 3 Ninjas. Win.

I've been following this forum for over a year and just made an account finally. Anyway, I'm with mystrymaster here. These hats look like a generic knock off and are way over priced. Isn't new era supposed to be the leader in hat styles? They seriously could have put a little more thought and effort into this.

I've been following this forum for over a year and just made an account finally. Anyway, I'm with mystrymaster here. These hats look like a generic knock off and are way over priced. Isn't new era supposed to be the leader in hat styles? They seriously could have put a little more thought and effort into this.

Welcome

The flat bill hats are just awful, the styling of them is even worse.

Plus 35.99 for a T-shirt, are you kidding me?

i agree, i hate the flat brim hats, but i got an email the other day for the new nike shirts, hate that they are $30-$40, when did tshirts become so expensive, especially ones with just a plain horseshoe

I don't see why so many people don't like the New Era hats? NFL shop doesn't have all the designs either (http://shop.neweracap.com/nshop/product.php?hatGroup=1713&hatFit=&groupName=MenNFL&view=listing&searchBy=group&prevHatGroup=&prevHatFit=&resetDropDown=hatFit)

Last year's draft hats were just terrible. They look like something from a decade ago, and the price is very similar...

p9491664dt.jpg

The Jerseys won't change. I like the hate after I bend the bill.

They might not a change looks wise but quality will be way better IMO. It won't be like wearing a NHL jersey all baggy/wide with long sleeves. And I bet they do some subtle change.

I don't see why so many people don't like the New Era hats? NFL shop doesn't have all the designs either (http://shop.neweraca...DropDown=hatFit)

Last year's draft hats were just terrible. They look like something from a decade ago, and the price is very similar...

p9491664dt.jpg

0/10 on that link.

Some people like something plain instead of the loudness of many of the Reebok hats. Many of the New Era hats scream 80's/90's to me and I most certainly understand that it is intended that way.

Just not a fan of many of the recent creations.. I guess I'll stick with my older ones.

0/10 on that link.

Some people like something plain instead of the loudness of many of the Reebok hats. Many of the New Era hats scream 80's/90's to me and I most certainly understand that it is intended that way.

Just not a fan of many of the recent creations.. I guess I'll stick with my older ones.

I hear ya...I guess I just always felt Reebok was a little cheesy (I still bought them) and what New Era has released thus far has a better aesthetic. This is of course relative and there isn't a right or wrong answer. There will be a much bigger selection come late summer/early fall...and there is of course the slew of unlicensed hats one can purchase.

I don't see why so many people don't like the New Era hats? NFL shop doesn't have all the designs either (http://shop.neweraca...DropDown=hatFit)

p9491664dt.jpg

Ughhhh don't they have any good fitted ones? I know snapbacks are trending right now but fitted are still the best.

Ughhhh don't they have any good fitted ones? I know snapbacks are trending right now but fitted are still the best.

New Era only has one fitted...the all blue at the very bottom of the page in the link. I was hoping for a fitted but opted for the snap back bc I preferred the gray bill and white front. I hope they have more choices of the fitted in the sideline hats...

I hear ya...I guess I just always felt Reebok was a little cheesy (I still bought them) and what New Era has released thus far has a better aesthetic. This is of course relative and there isn't a right or wrong answer. There will be a much bigger selection come late summer/early fall...and there is of course the slew of unlicensed hats one can purchase.

If that hat you pictured was solid gray, it would have been perfect, but the striping and and white on the bill ruined it.

If that hat you pictured was solid gray, it would have been perfect, but the striping and and white on the bill ruined it.

Right...that is/was my complaint with Reebok...there is/was always one thing that was a little off. Also their fitted hats were those multi-size instead of exact measurements like New Era.

Like I said earlier, what I do like about this year's draft hats, is that they actually say the city name on them instead of the team name. That is a cool switch, imo

Right...that is/was my complaint with Reebok...there is/was always one thing that was a little off. Also their fitted hats were those multi-size instead of exact measurements like New Era.

Like I said earlier, what I do like about this year's draft hats, is that they actually say the city name on them instead of the team name. That is a cool switch, imo

The one I wear the most is a Reebok true fitted one, it's from 2002. It's just a pain blue, White horseshow, and the NFL equipment on the back. It's one of the on-field coaches hats.

It's faded quite bit, but that can be good too. I'm sure as the season grows closer they will release more. Hopefully anyway.

Agreed. I just don't get why the snapback's are so popular that they only release 1 fitted. I mean I'm sure they'll release more as they get down the line. Overall though,These new designs are pretty nice so far.

Always hated flat billed hats myself. Thought they were dumb as heck. Get a real hat.

Many things that were "uncool" in my youth became must-have later in life. Hats sideways or with unrolled brim with the tags still on them, Dickies clothing, flannel shirts, work boots--no one wore them in school unless they had to. But then again we were intimidated by the teachers and no one EVER considered taking a gun to school, fists were the weapons of choice.

You can bend the bill if u don't like it flat. Already like the Nike shirts (the few that they have made) better. Can't wait for the jerseys.

You cant really bend a flat bill hat. It wont look right. They also have a regular hat the 39thirty that is bent.