Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TJ Carrie

NorthernColt

Feel like I had to give him a shout out cause I've barely heard a peep about him all year, but the man has been balling in his limited playing time. I think he's absolutely in the perfect role for us right now as a #4 CB and back up slot. 

Already on the year he's got 8 pass break ups, 2 interceptions, and  2 TDs! You can say luck is involved, especially with the TDs, but as reserve guy, that's what you have to do when you get playing time; make an impact. 

I was excited when we first sign Carrie and he has not disappointed, solid starter in the league. Rock is really struggling not sure why we arent seeing improvement at all. Hope we can work Rodgers in som, he was a takeaway artist in college, we see the burning speed on returns, his cousin Dominique Rodgers Cromartie  wasnt too shabby and worked with Isiah quite a bit,

36 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

I was excited when we first sign Carrie and he has not disappointed, solid starter in the league. Rock is really struggling not sure why we arent seeing improvement at all. Hope we can work Rodgers in som, he was a takeaway artist in college, we see the burning speed on returns, his cousin Dominique Rodgers Cromartie  wasnt too shabby and worked with Isiah quite a bit,

Rock gets burned because he lacks top end speed. Therefore, he ends up grabbing the wr. He also appears to lack any wiggle in his hips

15 hours ago, superrep1967 said:

No, Ya-Sin is better in the zone he's got burned many times in man coverage. 

He’s from a man on man system in college but he’s been burned in both tbh  in man he’s either touching too much or in the right position but not playing the ball

On 11/13/2020 at 7:55 AM, lollygagger8 said:

He looked a lot better than Yasin tonight, and I've been a Yasin fan. 

He plays a different position. He's good at NB, very mediocre at CB.

23 hours ago, bestQBever said:

He needs to start over Yasin

nah.. see above and below.

21 hours ago, superrep1967 said:

He's better in man coverage than Ya-Sin is for sure. 

RYS was playing at a very high level in both zone and man last year. Keep in mind he had surgery not to long ago, and is also getting used to playing more rip/liz. Carrie is a good NB, and that's where he's shined for us, not a CB. 

Archived