Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, Nov. 12, 2020, 8:20pm EST

NFLfan

1 minute ago, IinD said:

That 4th down was pathetic... Sorry I'm still annoyed. 

Let's put the smallest guy in the backfield and run it up the gut which they blew up a couple times already ....cmon man. 

1st rounder at center. 1st round at left guard. 1st rounder at left tackle. High 2nd rounder at right tackle. I think it is a great move to run it at the defence in short yardage situations. They should win the battles. The problem is that they r failing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bestQBever said:

Also why was braden in on the left side for that 4th down? Just put our guys at their best spots and get 1 damn yard

Yea, I wasn't a fan of that at all. Why shift him to the left and replace him with 2 TE's? Thats asking for problems.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

1st rounder at center. 1st round at left guard. 1st rounder at left tackle. High 2nd rounder at right tackle. I think it is a great move to run it at the defence in short yardage situations. They should win the battles. The problem is that they r failing.

Agreed. I know you aren't afraid to kill the team and I'm usually positive or at least try to be, but they're struggling when they need a yard or run it up the gut.

They can't impose their will on teams like the last couple years..

Cmon need a td here guys...