Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Tweeted Lyrics To Song "down On My Luck". What Does It Mean?

jemack

Maybe we've also read too much into any perceived draft strategy. Clearly all our drafted players will be selected with an Abby hat pick!

Love or hate him, he's certainly got personality.

I mentioned that's how PM's fate would be decided, lol

Think Big Jim is getting bored with the predraft time like we all are and just injecting things to get people talking and having something to talk about

He's quite the entertainer. I wonder what pranks he plays at parties. Flies in ice cubes. cellophane over the toilet, fake dog doo on the carpet. I can picture it

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/

down on your luck:

suffering because a lot of bad things are happening to you Usage notes: usually said about someone who has no work or money

Example: "For a while they were homeless, living in a shelter for families down on their luck."

Perhaps it doesn't mean anything else, than he shared one of his favorite songs.

Everyone is waiting for a celestial sign on the obvious...

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/

down on your luck:

suffering because a lot of bad things are happening to you Usage notes: usually said about someone who has no work or money

Example: "For a while they were homeless, living in a shelter for families down on their luck."

Perhaps it doesn't mean anything else, than he shared one of his favorite songs.

Everyone is waiting for a celestial sign on the obvious...

During periods of decision making he likes to share info with fans through his tweets. I knew Pagano was the next HC before Colts .Com or the Star posted it because of Irsay's tweets on the matter. As far as it being obvious.... I don't know if you were around during the "Tiger" Irsay years, but, let's just say the acorn never falls too far from the tree.

During periods of decision making he likes to share info with fans through his tweets. I knew Pagano was the next HC before Colts .Com or the Star posted it because of Irsay's tweets on the matter. As far as it being obvious.... I don't know if you were around during the "Tiger" Irsay years, but, let's just say the acorn never falls too far from the tree.

I my opinion, it would be early for Irsay giving us hints on draft. For more, according to his latest tweet, he was willing to give any connection neither:

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay Wasn't making,any great connection..wasn't going to,any extreme...just thinking,of a series of dreams....

So I think we shouldn't search any deeper meaning of his tweets yet.

He is a smart guy, and is able to learn from past. However he is keen on surprising...

In short: perhaps his tweets these days are nothing more than they are.

Has he given any hints for the draft in your opinion?

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, March 29, 2012 - calling out moderation
Hidden by Coltssouth, March 29, 2012 - calling out moderation

I am a Peyton Manning fan first but i got attached to Colts.

This forum moderators have really helped me to detach myself with their dictatorship. Thank you for that.

Also, there are some great people here.

FireJimCaldwell

OldUncleMark

GODeep

PACOLTS

GoPats

etccc

Pardon me for missing a lot of other names.

I cant really stand the way the moderators operate here. Its almost like anything they dont like to hear is not allowed. This is a forum. Opinions are shared.

Wish you guys all the best.

If he was going to take RG3, I don't think he would be outwardly tweeting riddles about it.... I look at it that way. He didn't tweet riddles about releasing Peyton Manning.

yeah but tweeting about releasing Peyton Manning through riddles would be veryyyyyyyyyyy bad for Jim to also, fans would never let him live that down if he went about it that way, some fans are still trying to move on as is now