Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steal of the draft for the Colts

mirobi48

Initially, Taylor was a head scratcher. I thought they were fine at RB but given the 17 game season and after I saw this, I have to say he changes the makeup of this team as much as anybody, with the possible exception of Buckner 

I like the Taylor pick. But I think he went where most expected him to go...so not really a steal per se.  However, it is probably my favorite pick of the draft.  I want the Colts to smash mouth teams like the Chiefs.  We have the tools to do it.  I also really liked the Pittman pick. 

Yeah, Taylor seems like he could be a steal in the early parts of his career (before we use him up by year 4).  As far as someone later in the class, I’m starting to really like what I’ve read about Pinter...

Ideally it'll be Eason, but Taylor seems like the shoe in for now. He's an explosive, had 6k yards in college and 50 rushing TDs. In his final season he had over 25 receptions and 5TDs receptions, 250 yards. Reich said himself that he likes that Taylor is an explosive player who produces in different ways. Obviously his biggest concern will be ball security.

Edit: I should probably disclaim that I'm paraphrasing Frank pretty hard here. I can't remember exactly what he said.

4 hours ago, HectorRoberts said:

Honestly this has been an amazing draft! There isn’t one player in this draft that I didn’t like. I feel like all of them will make Make an impact at some Point this season (except Eason) 

Yea if Eason is making an impact  this season then something  has gone terribly  wrong with our other qbs

3 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

I would say Taylor, he's a homerun hitter all the way, Eason comes in at a close second.....Colts got a big haul in this draft.  

Idk what you are talking about.  Every body knows we only draft all pros lol

Archived