Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

3 straight Tom Brady?

To those that scream "NO", i ask, why not?

When Peyton went to Denver, this board claimed that it is the Horseshoe FIRST and anyone that wanted Peyton to win in Denver was not a Colts fan...that it was all about the TEAM...

So by that same logic, if Brady could come here and win a Super Bowl, then why would that be any different? If he's a Colt, then he's a Colt, am i right?  

Some of you all's logic doesnt add up lol

1 hour ago, Rackeen305 said:

We've heard Jim Irsey say he wants to win 3 straight rings. Should the Colts pursue TB12? Drew Brees just signed a 2year/$50 Mill contract.

Naw, we don’t need a 43 year old back-up QB...;)

3 minutes ago, coltsblue1844 said:

When Peyton went to Denver, this board claimed that it is the Horseshoe FIRST and anyone that wanted Peyton to win in Denver was not a Colts fan...that it was all about the TEAM...

So by that same logic, if Brady could come here and win a Super Bowl, then why would that be any different? If he's a Colt, then he's a Colt, am i right?  

Peyton Manning wasn't a 43 year old system QB past his prime. Brady will never wear the horseshoe 

3 minutes ago, TheMose said:

Peyton Manning wasn't a 43 year old system QB past his prime. Brady will never wear the horseshoe 

I never said that he would, but i said if he came here and won, why would anyone be against it?  And Peyton was mid 30s coming off of multiple neck surgeries and no one knew if he could trow a ball!  (I had faith, as i was a huge Peyton fan since he was in college).

7 minutes ago, coltsblue1844 said:

I never said that he would, but i said if he came here and won, why would anyone be against it?  And Peyton was mid 30s coming off of multiple neck surgeries and no one knew if he could trow a ball!  (I had faith, as i was a huge Peyton fan since he was in college).

You're making the huge assumption that he wins if he comes here. The question is should we pursue him. Which 99% of this forum and Colts fanbase will say no. 

55 minutes ago, coltsblue1844 said:

Because Brady looked weak and washed up last season. He looked like Peyton did his last season. And Peyton was a better QB who used his head to beat people more than his arm. Brady doesn’t have that same football IQ level.

plus, he’s a cheater. So add that in and I’d rather bring Curtis Painter back

30 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

I still don't believe he leaves the Patriots until he signs a contract. Remember....Josh had his bags packed then he and Krafty stiffed us.

After everything him, Belicheck, Kraft, and the Patriots have posted, its safe to say he is gone. You don't post good bye messages unless you know you are gone. 

2 hours ago, csmopar said:

Because Brady looked weak and washed up last season. He looked like Peyton did his last season. And Peyton was a better QB who used his head to beat people more than his arm. Brady doesn’t have that same football IQ level.

plus, he’s a cheater. So add that in and I’d rather bring Curtis Painter back

again, i dont WANT Brady, either...do i think he could be good for a couple years in our offense? sure...does that mean i want him? no.

But i was just pointing out how back when Peyton had to leave town, a big part of this forum was of the mindset that you're either for the Colts or for Peyton, but not both...and it's all about the TEAM, not any one player...  i was only playing advocate here, not saying i want him lol

53 minutes ago, coltsblue1844 said:

again, i dont WANT Brady, either...do i think he could be good for a couple years in our offense? sure...does that mean i want him? no.

But i was just pointing out how back when Peyton had to leave town, a big part of this forum was of the mindset that you're either for the Colts or for Peyton, but not both...and it's all about the TEAM, not any one player...  i was only playing advocate here, not saying i want him lol

Moot point now thank God

Archived