Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Take Solace In...

HarassedOffTheSite

Not really seeing how ANYONE does not understand that Peyton Manning (w/Denver's 20th ranked Defense) would detail disassemble the Patriots* (w/31st ranked Defense) 100 times out of 100. Nor do I understand anyone belly-aching over us landing the best QB prospect out of College since....well, Peyton Manning. Ehhh, "haters gonna hate".

*Caught Cheating and Penalized by NFL Commissioner

Sign me up as a Luck supporter. Against all these "fans" that are bashing Luck, I've realized Manning is gone, Luck is in, and he needs the support from Colts fans.

you are in. welcome. its still a hostile environment a little bit, but more people are coming around.

Tebow doesn't play defense, wherin the Patriots lit them up twice in a month.

Granted, Tebow's inability to move the ball 5 yards didn't do that D any favors. :D

Tebow doesn't play QB either..

If he's willing to switch to H-back....

Tebow and Manning could rule the world..

..but I think Tim's ego is too large...

Not really seeing how ANYONE does not understand that Peyton Manning (w/Denver's 20th ranked Defense) would detail disassemble the Patriots* (w/31st ranked Defense) 100 times out of 100. Nor do I understand anyone belly-aching over us landing the best QB prospect out of College since....well, Peyton Manning. Ehhh, "haters gonna hate".

Actually Luck is a BETTER prospect than manning was coming out of college.

Acoording to pretty much everyone (that knows what they are talking about at least).

Well the pats colts rivalry isn't anything without Peyton sooooo yea. Would be good to see luck or griffin come out and Bea the pats.

Smitto I notice you keep throwing RG3 name in when you mention Luck.............the Colts are not drafting RG3.....sorry brother.

Tebow doesn't play QB either..

If he's willing to switch to H-back....

Tebow and Manning could rule the world..

..but I think Tim's ego is too large...

What exactly led you to believe he has a large ego?? Just because he got famous doesn't make him egotistical.

haha. Love the asterisk.

The more I think about it and the more time that has past, the more I think it was the right move. I think that's why Irsay hoped Peyton would retire, that way he wouldn't have to cut him. Luck will be a great QB. He'll learn fast b/c he will have to. It is difficult, however, to think of Peyton in another uniform. To me, he'll always be a Colt.

Greatest College Qb holds no value in the NFL.

Smitto I notice you keep throwing RG3 name in when you mention Luck.............the Colts are not drafting RG3.....sorry brother.

Would be foolish to discount griffin because of his hype, not to mention no one here knows who the colts will draft and that includes you.

Would be foolish to discount griffin because of his hype, not to mention no one here knows who the colts will draft and that includes you.

Just sayin you seem to be holding on to hope that we draft RG3 and I dont want to see you be hart broken.

I'm not so sure they aren't gonna draft RG3.Might be a big surprise coming.

I have no idea who they will draft, rumor was Polian really liked Griffin, and he knows how to evaluate QBs basically dubbed both of them QBs you cant miss on.

Just sayin you seem to be holding on to hope that we draft RG3 and I dont want to see you be hart broken.

Life doesn't revolve around football for me, with that said I like both players so even if my life did I would be happy with luck.

I'm not so sure they aren't gonna draft RG3.Might be a big surprise coming.

http://sportsillustr...l#ixzz1mfTfLpmZ

"But if he can play, he could do that for us this season and then he'd have the choice of whether to retire, with his number retired, the statue built and the whole thing. If he's healthy, he'd handle 2012 better than Andrew could.

I dont care if Luck is the son of the Greek God Zeus, he will get toyed with, fooled, out flanked, out played and out thought. I see like Eli Manning in that rookie game of his against Baltimore wherein when he would call out the "MIKE" Ray Lewis and Ed Reed would move all around and start saying back to him "I"M THE MIKE". Flat out messed with him. I dont see us being any more than average for a number of years.

you are in. welcome. its still a hostile environment a little bit, but more people are coming around.

It's not really hostile but others keep trying to make it hostile. Who ever the shoe fits should wear it. I for one think a lot of OP are coming around but there are some that keep :stir: JMO of course.

It's not really hostile but others keep trying to make it hostile. Who ever the shoe fits should wear it. I for one think a lot of OP are coming around but there are some that keep :stir: JMO of course.

See, there you go stirring the pot again Susie. Give me the magic wand and let me lock this puppy up :)

Sign me up as a Luck supporter. Against all these "fans" that are bashing Luck, I've realized Manning is gone, Luck is in, and he needs the support from Colts fans.

Amen. Peyton is one of my favorite players.... but so is Troy Polamalu. See what I'm getting at? Different players, different teams. However, I'm a COLTS fan first! GO COLTS!