Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brees returning next season


danlhart87

Recommended Posts

Last year showed no signs of decline.  Highest passer rating in his career.

 

28 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

His last shot. If I'm the Saints organization I do everything I possibly can to get this man ammunition on offense and defense. 

 

Thing is that he does have a lot of ammunition to work with already.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Valpo2004 said:

Thing is that he does have a lot of ammunition to work with already.  

 

That's fair. Maybe revamped O-line? Or perhaps some kind of voodoo so they don't play the Vikings in the playoffs anymore... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

 

That's fair. Maybe revamped O-line? Or perhaps some kind of voodoo so they don't play the Vikings in the playoffs anymore... 

 

IDK, I was shocked they where one and done in the playoffs.  Team won a bunch of games with their backup and seemed loaded.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that Drew Brees makes it to the Super Bowl next year and loses a shootout to the Colts. If that can't happen then I would love to see him win another Super Bowl. He is a great player and from everything I've ever seen and heard is just as good of a person off the field as he is on it. Good luck in 2020 Drew!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

 

That's fair. Maybe revamped O-line? Or perhaps some kind of voodoo so they don't play the Vikings in the playoffs anymore... 

 

I believe they've already sold their soles for that one SB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RollerColt said:

His last shot. If I'm the Saints organization I do everything I possibly can to get this man ammunition on offense and defense. 

What do u think they have been doing since Brees has been with the Saints??? Maybe Mr.Brees should stop asking for top dollar everyone  year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

What do u think they have been doing since Brees has been with the Saints??? Maybe Mr.Brees should stop asking for top dollar everyone  year.

I get you. They still have work to do with that defense, specifically against the run. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HOZER said:


I hope they have a good foot doctor on staff.....

 

:P

 

Yeah, that's why I try not to let other's spelling, and grammar, mishaps bother me too much.

I know my turn is coming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buccolts said:

 

Yeah, that's why I try not to let other's spelling, and grammar, mishaps bother me too much.

I know my turn is coming.


Doesn't bother me either, just goofing around. With auto correct and me always typing in a hurry and not proofreading much I misspell stuff all the time! 
 

So back to the no sole issue, could this be the reason for all the injuries? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HOZER said:


Doesn't bother me either, just goofing around. With auto correct and me always typing in a hurry and not proofreading much I misspell stuff all the time! 
 

So back to the no sole issue, could this be the reason for all the injuries? :lol:

 

Foot injuries?

:)

Soul would be soft tissue injuries, no?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Indy SportsOne @IndySportsOne Frank Reich has been gushing about the progress he's seen from Daurice Fountain. "Reece is explosive. He had a great practice today. Had a couple of spectacular catches." 1:02 PM · Sep 18, 2020 232 20 people are Tweeting about this
    • I have had Directv nfl ticket since 1998 whenPeyton came in. Its not cheap, but i’m in Pa and if you divide by 16 games its under $20 a (Colts) game.  Not bad imo.  I have recorded to dvd all along too.  This year with covid i decided to try game pass instead.  I had a free trial months back , watched some games on it and liked it.   The ONLY downside is having to wait until games end to view. Last week listened to home crew live on gamepass radio, then watched game after.   With apple lightning to HDMI to s-video , i can stillrecord todvd . (I used phone and ipad data not wifi)   Also, with nfl ticket, when games are over... they are GONE.  Gamepass i have all games waiting for me when ever i want in radio, normal, condensed, and coaches film.  Plus past years games, playoffs, preseasons, and superbowls. $99?  Yes please!
    • Stampede Blue @StampedeBlue #Colts worked out 6 tight ends today including former Colts undrafted free agent Hale Hentges.
    • Dazn doesn't have all 22 footage on their gamepass sadly. Toronto here.
  • Members

    • nfatta

      nfatta 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Vexed

      Vexed 78

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • WoolMagnet

      WoolMagnet 4,939

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • danlhart87

      danlhart87 2,923

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • krunk

      krunk 12,493

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • harrisoncolts88

      harrisoncolts88 9

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Four2itus

      Four2itus 4,192

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Indy1996

      Indy1996 49

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • bsteves

      bsteves 169

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Shadow_Creek

      Shadow_Creek 620

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...