Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brees returning next season

danlhart87

Last year showed no signs of decline.  Highest passer rating in his career.

28 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

His last shot. If I'm the Saints organization I do everything I possibly can to get this man ammunition on offense and defense. 

Thing is that he does have a lot of ammunition to work with already.  

26 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

That's fair. Maybe revamped O-line? Or perhaps some kind of voodoo so they don't play the Vikings in the playoffs anymore... 

IDK, I was shocked they where one and done in the playoffs.  Team won a bunch of games with their backup and seemed loaded.  

9 hours ago, RollerColt said:

His last shot. If I'm the Saints organization I do everything I possibly can to get this man ammunition on offense and defense. 

What do u think they have been doing since Brees has been with the Saints??? Maybe Mr.Brees should stop asking for top dollar everyone  year.

1 hour ago, buccolts said:

Yeah, that's why I try not to let other's spelling, and grammar, mishaps bother me too much.

I know my turn is coming.

Doesn't bother me either, just goofing around. With auto correct and me always typing in a hurry and not proofreading much I misspell stuff all the time! 

So back to the no sole issue, could this be the reason for all the injuries? :lol:

3 hours ago, HOZER said:

Doesn't bother me either, just goofing around. With auto correct and me always typing in a hurry and not proofreading much I misspell stuff all the time! 

So back to the no sole issue, could this be the reason for all the injuries? :lol:

Foot injuries?

:)

Soul would be soft tissue injuries, no?

• Like 1