Indianapolis Colts
BloodyChamp

If the Giants are behind by 1 possession in the 2nd half with no offensive TDs

They’d be stupid not to put Eli in. Jones has been trash the last couple of weeks. No offense to him. He’s obviously their guy long term but the Pats are just off tonight across the board. The Bills were in this position last week and lost, down to giving up a blocked punt/TD also.

9 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

They’d be stupid not to put Eli in. Jones has been trash the last couple of weeks. No offense to him. He’s obviously their guy long term but the Pats are just off tonight across the board. The Bills were in this position last week and lost, down to giving up a blocked punt/TD also.

I think they need to bench him anyway he is horrible.

Yeah how about behind by 1 possession even though you’ve thrown 3 picks?

Dang coach isn’t doing him any favors either. They’re getting yards on the ground and always passing on 2nd down. The 1 time they didn’t they got a 1st down. Then the next play was 1 of the picks! I don’t care what era it is you don’t quit running the ball when you get a 1st down in 2 tries, especially with a rookie quarterback.

9 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Yeah how about behind by 1 possession even though you’ve thrown 3 picks?

Dang coach isn’t doing him any favors either. They’re getting yards on the ground and always passing on 2nd down. The 1 time they didn’t they got a 1st down. Then the next play was 1 of the picks! I don’t care what era it is you don’t quit running the ball when you get a 1st down in 2 tries, especially with a rookie quarterback.

He sucks.

6 picks was happening until the Pats apparently found a way to put together long drives since halftime. He’ll still throw 1 more I bet lol!

That last sequence was on the coach. They didn’t run on 1st down in a close game with a shaky quarterback, where they’ve gotten yards all night. Then they run on 2ns against a run blitz. Then I don’t know what that was on 3rd.

Brady has played horrible! I think the Giants have a good QB he is very accurate he just isn’t reading defenses well yet.

The new PI challenge rule has been quite a joke so far this year.

• Like 3

Maybe Eli would've spooked the Patriots defense and traumatized them into giving up another 4th quarter rally to Eli...

Daniel Jones is Josh Allen.. can't throw to his own team mates. Good Lawd that game was frustrating. 

Next up for the Pats... your local high school. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, JimJaime said:

Brady has played horrible! 

I thought the same.  

Yet......they continue to win. 

18 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I thought the same.  

71794467-2806227049423965-19619042271732

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, JimJaime said:

Brady has played horrible! I think the Giants have a good QB he is very accurate he just isn’t reading defenses well yet.

I think he will be as well, in time (2-3 years).  He is doing what all inexperienced rookie QB's do vs well coached defense. Make mistakes or poor decisions at crucial times.

9 hours ago, buccolts said:

The new PI challenge rule has been quite a joke so far this year.

Al Riveron has made it clear on PI. New York is not going to re-officiate the call unless it is on a level as high as the New Orleans Saints play. If it is a close one, don't bother. Toss the red flag and you'll lose a timeout for your effort.  The officials themselves have to get better. Riveron will provide support and cover for them in the interim.  He's already shown his hand here. I'm certain internally that ref gets a downgraded mark on his scorecard. {they all get graded every play, every game} But the NY Giants should not expect an apology letter, unfortunately.

37 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I thought the same.  

19 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Yep, using the same M.O. as in Brady's early (2000's) days.  Worked then, can work again says BB.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Lmbo that’s hilarious! But a big part of the issue is the online not holding up. They need Wynn back and maybe a trade to fix it.. I mean the running game been terrible too!

25 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Lmbo that’s hilarious! But a big part of the issue is the online not holding up. They need Wynn back and maybe a trade to fix it.. I mean the running game been terrible too!

Tom is still a QB that doesn't make many mistakes. He may throw a pick or fumble now and then but it is rare. You guys almost always find a way to win. Still have a great coach and a great defense. Eventhough we beat the Chiefs last week I still think they could give you guys major problems when you play them. Mahomes is that great. We just played a perfect game by running the ball and controlling TOP. Keep it out of Mahomes hands you can beat them but that isn't easy to do. I would like to say we are the 3rd best team in the AFC but it is too early to tell. I want to see us against Houston 1st. Ravens are in that mix as well.

I do want to add the Bills are 4-1 but still not sure how good they are either?