Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Imgrandojji

Week 5 impressions: Brissett

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

IMO, he’s definitely a starter. Not the best Sunday, but he doesn’t have much to throw to. T.Y. is consistently doubled, Jack is mostly used for blocking and check downs (which he should be), Ebron is in a rough patch, Parris and Cain are still developing, Funchess is out, and the rest are just mostly roster fillers. Hard to judge a guy like JB when he doesn’t have solid targets. One thing though, he doesn’t panic under pressure which is one of the best things for a QB to have. Mahomes looked rattled, JB never does

If funchess and Campbell come back by week ten then I think we can start to get a better handle on JB. He will have all his weapons. His YPA will go up because funchess is almost guaranteed 10 to 15 yards on those drag routes out of the slot. Not to mention that opens up TY and Cain. No one is afraid pascal or Rogers is going to beat them deep. Funchess will really open the playbook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding people being critical of JB, I have no problem with it. Having said that he is better than Chad Kelly that I am certain of and many in here wanted Kelly as our QB. Where are those people lmao . There was at least 10 posters that wanted Kelly. JB so far has proven to be a top 15 QB in the league actually. Go by the stats and wins, proof is there. Just because he isn't Luck doesn't mean he isn't good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nickster said:

You didn’t think he was injured?  Like he was a Brazilian soccer player faking it or something?  They had 32 yds rushing.

 

You think Brisett was better than him Sunday?

I never said Brissett outplayed him but you are making an excuse for Mahomes. Don't you think if Leonard and Hooker played our defense would've even been better?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Regarding people being critical of JB, I have no problem with it. Having said that he is better than Chad Kelly that I am certain of and many in here wanted Kelly as our QB. Where are those people lmao . There was at least 10 posters that wanted Kelly. JB so far has proven to be a top 15 QB in the league actually. Go by the stats and wins, proof is there. Just because he isn't Luck doesn't mean he isn't good.

There seems to be a lot of people who want a QB to be either labeled elite or bad. Seems like to most people there is no middle ground. We play as a team now. I am actually finding it fun to watch. We have a great opportunity to be 8-2 or at least 7-3 after the next five games.. Who would of thought that after Luck retired. We are 2-1 on the road and should be 3-0. That is pretty dang impressive. I will really be watching the jags game because there defense is so good. Maybe Ramsey gets traded by then. But that game will be big for JB. The TN defense is so good and we still scored 3 TD.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Regarding people being critical of JB, I have no problem with it. Having said that he is better than Chad Kelly that I am certain of and many in here wanted Kelly as our QB. Where are those people lmao . There was at least 10 posters that wanted Kelly. JB so far has proven to be a top 15 QB in the league actually. Go by the stats and wins, proof is there. Just because he isn't Luck doesn't mean he isn't good.

I saw grades from 15 to 19 to weeks ago.  The last two games haven’t been good.  I’d say probably 18-20 or slightly below average.  Replaceable in other words.  IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I never said Brissett outplayed him but you are making an excuse for Mahomes. Don't you think if Leonard and Hooker played our defense would've even been better?

I am seeing this alot on SM. No one giving the colts any credit. It’s poor KC they were so beat up. Cry me a river. We had our franchise QB retire and a pile of injuries. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I never said Brissett outplayed him but you are making an excuse for Mahomes. Don't you think if Leonard and Hooker played our defense would've even been better?

 

Assuming same pass rush, Hooker yes.  Leonard juries out.  Maybe weight loss maybe his head wasn’t right but he was well below average 1st 2 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Sorry for the misspellings, I type fast and hit send a lot of times without proof reading lmao 

I’m bad on the IPAd. Well below average.   Decent at a keyboard.  Average or a little better.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nickster said:

I’m bad on the IPAd. Well below average.   Decent at a keyboard.  Average or a little better.

Yeah it is like I know I typed that certain word so I hit send. Then I go back and read what I sent and see mistakes haha . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am seeing this alot on SM. No one giving the colts any credit. It’s poor KC they were so beat up. Cry me a river. We had our franchise QB retire and a pile of injuries. 

We have a good team man.  Young, prone to mistakes, hobbled, but pretty durn talented.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am starting to think the Colts are better off without an elite level QB. Im sure ill catch some heat, but having a QB who is okay with running the ball 45 times a game, isnt going to be an elite level QB. I can almost gaurentee you that had Andrew stayed we would have lost that game last night. Why ? Because he doesnt have the patience to let the RB carry the load. How many runs would Andrew have audibled out of last night? Instead of playing one of our strengths agaimst one of their weaknesses, we would have tried to win a shootout with them. And im not sure this team could have won that way. 

 

JB is good enough and will get better while also letting us play to our strength. This oline and running the ball. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nickster said:

I saw grades from 15 to 19 to weeks ago.  The last two games haven’t been good.  I’d say probably 18-20 or slightly below average.  Replaceable in other words.  IMO.

I have JB around 15th which is above average. Stats and wins will back that up. He isn't top 5 to 7 like Luck was = very good to great but our team now is a run 1st offense. One would think that JB isn't capable of leading us to a SB win but we just won at KC, something Luck did not even do last season. I think we relied on Luck too much at times IMO which got us in trouble.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have JB around 15th which is above average. Stats and wins will back that up. He isn't top 5 to 7 like Luck was = very good to great but our team now is a run 1st offense. One would think that JB isn't capable of leading us to a SB win but we just won at KC, something Luck did not even do last season. I think we relied on Luck too much at times IMO which got us in trouble.

Just slightly disagree.  I think his play has been a little less than average. 

 

With th the exception of the ATL game where he was pretty good, i think his play in the other wins didn’t add to the teams effort, especially Sunday.  I think he was a net negative Sunday.  Net positive ATL.  Net neutral Tenn.

 

in other words Sanchezian.  Ie below average despite the outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Nickster said:

 

Cool.  In the meantime feel free to counter my ideas. It’s fun to me to armchair analyze sports.

 

JB reminds me of Sanchez. “Led” the Jets to two AFC title games. Wasn’t good enough ultimately.  Was in a great position with elite defense.  But he was a below average starter.  Ryan I think even said just don’t lose the game.

 

JB arm talent fine.  Size, strength great.

I can definitely understand that comparison as a local NY/NJ guy who has listened to more Sanchez talk then I'll ever care to hear. Good enough, but not.. Lol

 

You can't deny that our situation was honestly effed up. Nobody saw the last guy retiring. If Ballard has done his job decently, we should be able to compete in and/or win our division. I honestly think that's a huge accomplishment for now.

 

It's not like we'd cry (JB supporters) if they move on from JB, I've stated before if the last guy wanted back in today that I'd buy JB a new clipboard.

 

We just don't know yet 100% and it would be a shame if he eventually put it all together somewhere else when we had him already.

 

Maybe for all we know Frank isn't letting him pull the trigger more so he's a bit more gun-shy at the moment.

 

Frank and co. definitely were a solid staff after that early season losing streak last year so I'm wondering if he's still 'toying' with things on the O early in the season like he did last year. They're both still learning how to be a unit technically (JB&Frank).

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Just slightly disagree.  I think his play has been a little less than average. 

 

With th the exception of the ATL game where he was pretty good, i think his play in the other wins didn’t add to the teams effort, especially Sunday.  I think he was a net negative Sunday.  Net positive ATL.  Net neutral Tenn.

You also have to look at, JB usually doesn't make the big mistake. That factors in when I rank these QB's. He had the pick 6 vs the Raiders and when he did that it even surprised me. Rare for him to throw INT's. I trust him that much when it comes to not making dumb plays.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a good twitter thread with everyone making excuses for KC and they all don’t mention the colts injuries. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Just slightly disagree.  I think his play has been a little less than average. 

 

With th the exception of the ATL game where he was pretty good, i think his play in the other wins didn’t add to the teams effort, especially Sunday.  I think he was a net negative Sunday.  Net positive ATL.  Net neutral Tenn.

 

in other words Sanchezian.  Ie below average despite the outcome.

Are you forgetting the chargers when we had the drive to tie the game. Yes it was a lot of Mack but don’t forget the 3rd and 22. He hit Hilton for 18 then hit funchess for 8 more on fourth down. Then had the passing TD to tie it. In TN he still threw the TD to put us in the lead. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

 

"because I never talked in absolutes as you have"

 

"Jacoby is a good QB who takes care of the ball but will never constantly throw for high yardage"

 

 

Well done.. 

Hmmm.   Cherry picking and altering my words.  Pretty childish.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Here is a good twitter thread with everyone making excuses for KC and they all don’t mention the colts injuries. 

 

Ofcourse  they  are making excuses  for kc. Even alot of the fans on this forum  have been making excuses  for kc as well and showing 0 respect to Jacoby Brissett.  Oh he didn't  throw 5 tds and over 300 yards like watson so he must suck.

You saw what happened  when we tried to beat kc throwing last year. We got stomped. You don't  need a high flying  offense every game to win.

For all the talk about how Brissett  is we have n't been blown out once so far this year. Would you rather have Baker mayfield. I guarantee  he would have threw three ints versus kc and we would  have gotten stomped.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

I am starting to think the Colts are better off without an elite level QB. Im sure ill catch some heat, but having a QB who is okay with running the ball 45 times a game, isnt going to be an elite level QB. I can almost gaurentee you that had Andrew stayed we would have lost that game last night. Why ? Because he doesnt have the patience to let the RB carry the load. How many runs would Andrew have audibled out of last night? Instead of playing one of our strengths agaimst one of their weaknesses, we would have tried to win a shootout with them. And im not sure this team could have won that way. 

 

JB is good enough and will get better while also letting us play to our strength. This oline and running the ball. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/3Q2yxegEqEBe5iFK6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Ofcourse  they  are making excuses  for kc. Even alot of the fans on this forum  have been making excuses  for kc as well and showing 0 respect to Jacoby Brissett.  Oh he didn't  throw 5 tds and over 300 yards like watson so he must suck.

You saw what happened  when we tried to beat kc throwing last year. We got stomped. You don't  need a high flying  offense every game to win.

For all the talk about how Brissett  is we have n't been blown out once so far this year. Would you rather have Baker mayfield. I guarantee  he would have threw three ints versus kc and we would  have gotten stomped.

Not having Hill wasn't good for them but we were without Leonard, Hooker, and Funchess. Not only that, they were at home. I am not buying their excuses. Had Mahomes not played or Kelce been out, I could see those excuses but they did play.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Ofcourse  they  are making excuses  for kc. Even alot of the fans on this forum  have been making excuses  for kc as well and showing 0 respect to Jacoby Brissett.  Oh he didn't  throw 5 tds and over 300 yards like watson so he must suck.

You saw what happened  when we tried to beat kc throwing last year. We got stomped. You don't  need a high flying  offense every game to win.

For all the talk about how Brissett  is we have n't been blown out once so far this year. Would you rather have Baker mayfield. I guarantee  he would have threw three ints versus kc and we would  have gotten stomped.

Have you seen mayfield stats. He has twice as many INT as TD. He had a 13 QB rating last night lol.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not having Hill wasn't good for them but we were without Leonard, Hooker, and Funchess. Not only that, they were at home. I am not buying their excuses. Had Mahomes not played or Kelce been out, I could see those excuses but they did play.

Don’t forget we were without WR 2 and 3.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not having Hill wasn't good for them but we were without Leonard, Hooker, and Funchess. Not only that, they were at home. I am not buying their excuses. Had Mahomes not played or Kelce been out, I could see those excuses but they did play.

Not to mention  that pringle guy was killing us early

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Not to mention  that pringle guy was killing us early

Yeah they even had Pringle potato chips playing like Marvin Harrison lmao 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Have you seen mayfield stats. He has twice as many INT as TD. He had a 13 QB rating last night lol.

Don’t forget we were without WR 2 and 3.

Yea and that's  what I'm  talking  about. Mayfield  has an allstar cast of wrs and he is playing  horrendous. If had our o line and our wrs I still think he'd be an int machine  because  he makes risky  throws. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

I am starting to think the Colts are better off without an elite level QB. Im sure ill catch some heat, but having a QB who is okay with running the ball 45 times a game, isnt going to be an elite level QB. I can almost gaurentee you that had Andrew stayed we would have lost that game last night. Why ? Because he doesnt have the patience to let the RB carry the load. How many runs would Andrew have audibled out of last night? Instead of playing one of our strengths agaimst one of their weaknesses, we would have tried to win a shootout with them. And im not sure this team could have won that way. 

 

JB is good enough and will get better while also letting us play to our strength. This oline and running the ball. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/nVinzNB2jSGQJzX86

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Ofcourse  they  are making excuses  for kc. Even alot of the fans on this forum  have been making excuses  for kc as well and showing 0 respect to Jacoby Brissett.  Oh he didn't  throw 5 tds and over 300 yards like watson so he must suck.

You saw what happened  when we tried to beat kc throwing last year. We got stomped. You don't  need a high flying  offense every game to win.

For all the talk about how Brissett  is we have n't been blown out once so far this year. Would rather have Baker mayfield. I guarantee  he would have threw three ints versus kc and we would  have gotten stomped.

Good points.

 

He also gets points for being durable and his team respects/plays hard for him as well.

 

There's definitely a bias towards not loving/liking/respecting most of the positive things he has done, but a focus on the #'s for sure. 

 

I really think it's because of the level of QB play we are accustom to around here. And I 100% don't mean that as an insult to anyone or their opinion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Sorry for the misspellings, I type fast and hit send a lot of times without proof reading lmao 

 

It's ok, I gotcha!

T4YB0wW.png

 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it is like I know I typed that certain word so I hit send. Then I go back and read what I sent and see mistakes haha . 

 

Many, many moons ago, I had a peeve, like the use of your and you're, there, they're, and their etc.  Now it doesn't bother me that much anymore.  Twitter came along, bothered me even less.  Then I saw an article (I love some medical studies or articles from time to time) on misspellings, notably on the web. Folks that knew correct spelling often made mistakes.  Seems our our brains are wired in such a way that makes us all susceptible to spelling and grammar slip-ups.  It's easy for the brain to substitute 'are brains' for 'our brains' and such. Or a friend says they're going to a party and you type 'I’m going to' instead of 'I'm going, too'.  Because our brains are 'used to seeing to after going (I'm going to end this now, too :) )

It was big long article, and at the end I became much more tolerant of spelling and grammar errors, from others and myself.  Sorry, I digress...

 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have JB around 15th which is above average. Stats and wins will back that up. He isn't top 5 to 7 like Luck was = very good to great but our team now is a run 1st offense. One would think that JB isn't capable of leading us to a SB win but we just won at KC, something Luck did not even do last season. I think we relied on Luck too much at times IMO which got us in trouble.

 

I have JB7 around 19 or so.  But expecting much higher ranking after Q2 in the last half of the year.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You also have to look at, JB usually doesn't make the big mistake. That factors in when I rank these QB's. He had the pick 6 vs the Raiders and when he did that it even surprised me. Rare for him to throw INT's. I trust him that much when it comes to not making dumb plays.

 

Im with you man, but with so many of his throws in front of the LBs there aren’t many chances for INts.  Two pretty bad ones the last 2 weeks though.

 

its the stare down and panicking in a perfectly good pocket that scars me though.  The stare down should be fixed by now as long as he’s played he’s no rookie nor inexperienced.

 

he might freak out in the pocket because of the beating he took in 2017 behind that dismal line that caused he and Andy to be abused.

 

that isthung I can see him possibly in improving.   Like one day he’ll be like well crap api can stand here and find s shallow crosser or hit like an arrow route or even dump it off.

 

the stare down though is inexcusable.  Bad vision 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, IinD said:

Good points.

 

He also gets points for being durable and his team respects/plays hard for him as well.

 

There's definitely a bias towards not loving/liking/respecting most of the positive things he has done, but a focus on the #'s for sure. 

 

I really think it's because of the level of QB play we are accustom to around here. And I 100% don't mean that as an insult to anyone or their opinion.

 

I rather have a qb throw for 150 yards 0 tds and 1 int and we win than have a qb throw for 400 yards 6 tds and 0 ints and we lose.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nickster said:

I think everyone in here would rather have Luck but I get his point. Having said that if we keep winning, nobody should complain. The Houston game is JB's chance for a coming out party because it is a division game and if we win would give us a huge advantage in the division. I am pretty sure KC will beat Houston. They won't lose 2 in a row.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

I rather have a qb throw for 150 yards 0 tds and 1 int and we win than have a qb throw for 400 yards 6 tds and 0 ints and we lose.

Well sure.  Has that ever happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think everyone in here would rather have Luck but I get his point. Having said that if we keep winning, nobody should complain. The Houston game is JB's chance for a coming out party because it is a division game and if we win would give us a huge advantage in the division. I am pretty sure KC will beat Houston. They won't lose 2 in a row.

Might be good if they didn't.  If texans beat chiefs and we beat texans the odds of us getting  the number two seed increase. 

3 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Well sure.  Has that ever happened?

I think Mahomes  did it in the rams game last year. Actually  he had three ints with his 6 tds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

It's ok, I gotcha!

T4YB0wW.png

 

 

Many, many moons ago, I had a peeve, like the use of your and you're, there, they're, and their etc.  Now it doesn't bother me that much anymore.  Twitter came along, bothered me even less.  Then I saw an article (I love some medical studies or articles from time to time) on misspellings, notably on the web. Folks that knew correct spelling often made mistakes.  Seems our our brains are wired in such a way that makes us all susceptible to spelling and grammar slip-ups.  It's easy for the brain to substitute 'are brains' for 'our brains' and such. Or a friend says they're going to a party and you type 'I’m going to' instead of 'I'm going, too'.  Because our brains are 'used to seeing to after going (I'm going to end this now, too :) )

It was big long article, and at the end I became much more tolerant of spelling and grammar errors, from others and myself.  Sorry, I digress...

 

 

I have JB7 around 19 or so.  But expecting much higher ranking after Q2 in the last half of the year.

Great stuff overall about how the brain works, etc.. I just type real fast sometimes and do not proof read at times. I guess when Frank said that JB was a top 20 QB he wasn't lying lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think everyone in here would rather have Luck but I get his point. Having said that if we keep winning, nobody should complain. The Houston game is JB's chance for a coming out party because it is a division game and if we win would give us a huge advantage in the division. I am pretty sure KC will beat Houston. They won't lose 2 in a row.

We ran for 200 yards in the playoff game. I think we might see the same game we saw against KC.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

We ran for 200 yards in the playoff game. I think we might see the same game we saw against KC.

Mack averaged  5 yards a carry in that playoff  loss. We came out throwing  and the wrs dropped  the ball. It was a terrible  game plan last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We ran for 200 yards in the playoff game. I think we might see the same game we saw against KC.

As long as we win that is all I care about :thmup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As long as we win that is all I care about :thmup:

I always loved Al Davis with that one.

 

I don't care if it's pretty either.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IinD said:

I always loved Al Davis with that one.

 

I don't care if it's pretty either.

That is all most look at. Brissett could throw for 300 and 3 TD's but if we lose it doesn't matter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • No he wouldn't. This is preposterous. JB was NOT good either before the injury or after the injury. He was being dragged by great running game and defense the first half of the season. To be fair to him he was being extremely safe and wasn't losing us games (also was very efficient in the red zone) but this was not a sustainable recipe for success and we saw that in the second half.    Is he going to be better than most rookies in their 1st seasons? Sure. But this is NOT the choice we should be making. This is not a choice you make for 1 year, this is a choice you make for the next 10-15 years. I'd take at least 6 QBs in this draft ahead if Brissett.
    • easier to have a high % when you dont do much.  he was never good the team was 30th in passing this year
    • That made it all the more surprising that the Patriots drafted him and not Deebo Samuel who can play everywhere.
    • You gotta love having that 2nd pick of the second round. There should be some nice offers coming Ballard's way for that spot.
    • Ballard is on the record saying that because if the nature of our scheme and the constant "go-go-go" demands on the linemen he wants a rotation where no one is playing anything close to 100% of the snaps. What we've seen thus far is that this means linemen playing about 65-75% of the snaps at the max and rotating a ton to keep them fresh and ready to go.
  • Members

    • lollygagger8

      lollygagger8 10,489

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • el duderino

      el duderino 63

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • TheMiz

      TheMiz 235

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Matabix

      Matabix 139

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Matthew Gilbert

      Matthew Gilbert 344

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • chad72

      chad72 10,767

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Coffeedrinker

      Coffeedrinker 7,327

      Senior Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Dokken

      Dokken 3,634

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • csmopar

      csmopar 8,978

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • aaron11

      aaron11 2,523

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...