Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

9/4 Roster moves.

csmopar

19 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I thought PW would last a little longer

I was surprised he lasted as long as he did.  

On May 3, 2017, Walker was signed by the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent. He was waived on September 2, 2017 and was signed to the Colts' practice squad the next day. He signed a reserve/future contract with the Colts on January 1, 2018.

On September 1, 2018, Walker was waived by the Colts and was signed to the practice squad the next day. He spent time on and off the Colts practice squad before being released on December 26, 2018, but was re-signed three days later. He signed a reserve/future contract on January 13, 2019. Walker was cut by the Colts on August 31st, 2019 and subsequently signed to the team's practice squad the next day.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Myles said:

I was surprised he lasted as long as he did.  

On May 3, 2017, Walker was signed by the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent. He was waived on September 2, 2017 and was signed to the Colts' practice squad the next day. He signed a reserve/future contract with the Colts on January 1, 2018.

On September 1, 2018, Walker was waived by the Colts and was signed to the practice squad the next day. He spent time on and off the Colts practice squad before being released on December 26, 2018, but was re-signed three days later. He signed a reserve/future contract on January 13, 2019. Walker was cut by the Colts on August 31st, 2019 and subsequently signed to the team's practice squad the next day.

Nothing against him but I hope he's gone for good.  It should have been pretty immediately clear that he had nothing to offer.  

Colts need to just let this guy go pro in something other than sports.

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I was reading that the eagles do something similar with their PS. They rotate guys in and out all the time. Gives them a chance to look at more players and a jump on the 90 man roster for the next season.

And to think it only used to be only 6 on the PS. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Nothing against him but I hope he's gone for good.  It should have been pretty immediately clear that he had nothing to offer.  

Colts need to just let this guy go pro in something other than sports.

I don't know, he must be well versed in the system the team runs.   

Granted, you would rather have a QB who looks to have a future in the league as at least a backup, but how many teams really have that on the PS.

Not many QB's currently on the practice squads of teams.

https://nfltraderumors.co/nfl-practice-squad/

I would rather have Kelly on the PS if he's not going to get a roster spot.