Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

07/25 TC Day one

CR91

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Eh, I don't think there's a rift between Peyton and the Colts. He just seems to enjoy spending time around the Broncos organization quite a bit. I think that's the long and short of it.

I also think he lives in Denver so much easier to fit in his schedule 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Some fans are delusional in Denver.  

Fans of the Broncos are delusional I agree. He played there for 4 seasons and was here for 14 seasons. I was on the Broncos site during their SB run and over half their fans were calling Peyton a choker up to the point they won the SB. They also wanted Brock Oz to keep starting and playing. They aren't fooling anyone for their love for Peyton. I have read 1000's of their posts from 2015. Peyton won 4 of his MVP's and also won a SB here which he had more to do with. We also have a hospital here named after him, and a statue. If any Denver fan thinks he is more of a Bronco then they do not know football at all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CR91 said:

...and the universe is back in sync again.

Will be interesting to see how Andrew integrates with his new toys.  What kind of sets we preview in camp...so many options.  This year (if he stays healthy) the defense will really be challenged in camp.  That should only make the DB's that much better.  Stay healthy, guys!!!