Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

07/25 TC Day one

CR91

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Indysportsone has some great tweets from camp.

I am concerned about one tweet. Go to the one where it says Ebron had the first drop of the day. Ebron commented on it and kind of bashed Chas Kelly. Yes it was actually Ebron because of the blue check mark.

Agreed. That is not a good look for Ebron especially with this being a contract year and there is a bunch of contracts that need to be extended.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Agreed. That is not a good look for Ebron especially with this being a contract year and there is a bunch of contracts that need to be extended.  

You don’t bash team mates. Luck could get hurt and Brissett traded and Kelly ends up as your QB. He needs to stay off of SM. It still clearly bothers him when people say he dropped a ball. He won’t get resigned no matter how good of a year he has. Especially with Devin being the same player. David Thornton helps these guys with how to handle SM. He needs  a talk with Ebron. This really disappoints me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Ebron will be fine. He will drop his share, think that is just apart of his makeup. He is leader and his personality is good for the team

I was talking more about the tweet he tweeted on another persons thread. It bashed Kelly. I am now thinking though it is fake. Thinking about it now I don’t think he would of tweeted that.

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Indysportsone has some great tweets from camp.

I am concerned about one tweet. Go to the one where it says Ebron had the first drop of the day. Ebron commented on it and kind of bashed Chas Kelly. Yes it was actually Ebron because of the blue check mark.

Ebron need to take the Pierre Desir approach and shut down his social media. God that was embarrassing.

3 minutes ago, ManningGM said:

Ebron need to take the Pierre Desir approach and shut down his social media. God that was embarrassing.

I am not convinced it was him and his twitter got hacked. Ebron has never bashed his teammates. He won’t even bash Matt Stafford. There is someone who is a lions fan spreading that tweet all over.  They will go to all our trying to get him off the colts. This person even tweeted that to chad Kelly. Saying he needs to let ballard know about it.

I am not convinced it was him and his twitter got hacked. Ebron has never bashed his teammates. He won’t even bash Matt Stafford. There is someone who is a lions fan spreading that tweet all over.  They will go to all our trying to get him off the colts. This person even tweeted that to chad Kelly. Saying he needs to let ballard know about it.

The tweet does sound like it was done by a 5 year old

28 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I was talking more about the tweet he tweeted on another persons thread. It bashed Kelly. I am now thinking though it is fake. Thinking about it now I don’t think he would of tweeted that.

How long have you followed Ebron? I think he’d definitely say that. He’s clapped back at fans a few times where I thought it was a bit tacky. But I really don’t think it’s a big deal lol I’m just saying I could definitely see it.

Social media, especially twitter, isn’t a good thing for him. He got rid of his twitter during the off-season, you’d think it would be even more important to shut it down now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CamMo said:

How long have you followed Ebron? I think he’d definitely say that. He’s clapped back at fans a few times where I thought it was a bit tacky. But I really don’t think it’s a big deal lol I’m just saying I could definitely see it.

Social media, especially twitter, isn’t a good thing for him. He got rid of his twitter during the off-season, you’d think it would be even more important to shut it down now.

Yeah, I think it was him mainly because of the specific remark about Chad Kelly. How would any random twitter hacker really know who threw him the ball in practice otherwise?

Also agreed in general about his tweets/twitter. It's no big deal, but I would always kind of cringe whenever he replied to any salty Lions fans, it's exactly what they want.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah, I think it was him mainly because of the specific remark about Chad Kelly. How would anybody really know who threw him the dropped pass otherwise?

I agree with this. Brissett was passing to the 1's, so only a fan at training camp would know it was Kelly passing to him. Don't believe a Lions fan would come to our Training Camp just to troll Ebron on twitter.

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

Also, if his Twitter WAS hacked, I could think of 5000 other things I would be tweeting to ruin his image other than throwing the 3rd string QB some shade haha 

Well the person is saying the Tf meant he was calling Kelly Gay. Lol. Then has gone and tested this tweet to Stephen holder and chad Kelly saying they need to report it to ballard. If he did actually tweet that I am really disappointed. Maybe I am being naive just hoping he wouldn’t do that.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Ebron never even bashed his teammates while in Detroit he has went out of his way to not do that. I find it odd he would mention Kelly. His beef was always with the fans. The guys tweet mentioned it was Kelly after he posted Ebron dropped the ball.

Ah, okay. I still kinda don't think he was hacked but hey, it's possible. I can totally see Ebron not thinking it was a slight against Kelly even though it seems in bad taste.

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I agree with this. Brissett was passing to the 1's, so only a fan at training camp would know it was Kelly passing to him. Don't believe a Lions fan would come to our Training Camp just to troll Ebron on twitter.

The lions fan was not at TC. Indysports one reported he had the first drop. Then in those comments is where you will see the Ebron post. Then indysportsone made another post saying it was Kelly. I think Ebron would of deleted that tweet is it was him. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Ebron never even bashed his teammates while in Detroit he has went out of his way to not do that. I find it odd he would mention Kelly. His beef was always with the fans. The guys tweet mentioned it was Kelly after he posted Ebron dropped the ball.

I think he just had a bit of a reputation for dropping the ball after the KC game and he took a poor pass out on Kelly. Probably the most likely explanation. It's in his head he's dropping passes.

• Like 1

The lions fan was not at TC. Indysports one reported he had the first drop. Then in those comments is where you will see the Ebron post. Then indysportsone made another post saying it was Kelly. I think Ebron would of deleted that tweet is it was him. 

Ah ok. Thanks. Now I believe he was hacked.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Well the person is saying the Tf meant he was calling Kelly Gay. Lol. Then has gone and tested this tweet to Stephen holder and chad Kelly saying they need to report it to ballard. If he did actually tweet that I am really disappointed. Maybe I am being naive just hoping he wouldn’t do that.

I saw the screen shot he DMed to Chad Kelly. Dude running that account is DEFINITELY trying to stir the pot. :groan:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Ebron has had a long history of lashing out towards people on social media

3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

HInes

I'm very excited for Hines this year. I'm very excited for many this year. We are going to see Ballard's first draft with two full offseasons under their belt in Mack, Hooker, walker and Wilson (stewart and hairston as well) which is make or break time... we all are looking forward to year two for Nelson/Leonard and company and of course a new draft class to stack the depth chart which is... different for us Colts fans as of late. 

Hines should have a very impactful and productive year. He is going to create headaches for defenses. 

3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Who gives a rats poop? I guarantee you Ballard will not use that in his evaluation of extending or releasing Ebron and to suggest so is just plain ignorant. 

Hell, there were full on fights last year during training camp, most of those guys are still here. 

7 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

It is strange. Especially since Doyle and Cain participated in team drills. It would be ok  if they were left out. Hopefully we will see him before the weekend is out.

Its day 1.  His 1st practice of the year.

Its the smart thing to do i think.

3 hours ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Yeah I think chester gets cut this season I think pascal is better anyway

Very different player, and at a different position. Rogers is in the Z/slot bucket competing with Campbell and TY. Pascal is competing at X with Funch, Cain, Fountain, etc.. Pascal is realistically competing with Fountain for that 3rd X spot. Keep in mind we ran with 3 Xs and 2 Z/slots last year on the 53. Campbell has position flexibility, so we could actually keep 3 Z/slots this year and only 2 Xs. Or we could keep 3 of both if we wanted to run with 6 WRs.