Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twfish

McAfee to announce a draft pick

Recommended Posts

Pat McAfee announced he would be presenting a pick at the NFL draft in his latest pod cast.  I highly recommend watching this one its hilarious 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pat and the orangutan ought to do a podcast together during the draft giving opinions and maybe throw back some beers.  It ought to come natural as Pat had a monkey roomie some time back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like me some Pat as long as he don't bring up any canal or Grigson stories.. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I believe Reggie Wayne will announce the 2nd pick.   Don’t know if he’s doing BOTH second round picks or not?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ballard should ask Bob Sanders to announce a pick.

The Colts crowd would go nuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Ballard should ask Bob Sanders to announce a pick.

The Colts crowd would go nuts.

He'd tear an ACL walking up to the podium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calmack said:

He'd tear an ACL walking up to the podium.

Well he didn't tear an ACL hosting the super bowl trophy did he.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Well he didn't tear an ACL hosting the super bowl trophy did he.

It was a joke on his lengthy injury history... No need to take it seriously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Calmack said:

It was a joke on his lengthy injury history... No need to take it seriously. 

Sorry, I don't take any injuries as a joke. Bob Sanders was one of the reasons we have a super bowl trophy and that ain't no joke. He may have a shortened career because of injuries but he gave everything he had when he was on the field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Sorry, I don't take any injuries as a joke. Bob Sanders was one of the reasons we have a super bowl trophy and that ain't no joke. He may have a shortened career because of injuries but he gave everything he had when he was on the field.

Nothing I said even hinted at him not being an amazing player. Dude was, however, crazy injury prone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Calmack said:

Nothing I said even hinted at him not being an amazing player. Dude was, however, crazy injury prone.

And that is something to joke about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

And that is something to joke about?

Yes. A leaf could fall on Bob, and he would miss 2-3 months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pacergeek said:

Yes. A leaf could fall on Bob, and he would miss 2-3 months. 

 

More like Bob would tackle the leaf so hard that he would dislocate his shoulder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

And that is something to joke about?

To some yeah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marlin Jackson and Gary Brackett hang around the city a lot, they would be appreciated as well. Of course, Jeff Saturday and Tarik Glenn will get big welcomes too as recognizable names. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...