Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your Favorite Colt Moment Of The Last 14 Years

Warhorse

Since the core of the team is now gone, I thought it would be nice to share what was that ONE moment that brought you more joy than any other during this most recent era of Colts football.

Mine is Marlin Jackson intercepting Brady's pass with 17 seconds left, ending the game, and sending the 2006 Indianapolis Colts to the Super Bowl.

Since the core of the team is now gone, I thought it would be nice to share what was that ONE moment that brought you more joy than any other during this most recent era of Colts football.

Mine is Marlin Jackson intercepting Brady's pass with 17 seconds left, ending the game, and sending the 2006 Indianapolis Colts to the Super Bowl.

You absolutely nailed it for me. With that moment I found myself on my knees in front of the tv, crying like a baby.

Jackson's INT I'll never forget the words "Marlin's got it we are going to the Super Bowl!"

Ive watched that game at least once eery six months. That aingle statemwnt brings goose bumps n raises every hair on my body like the first time i watched it. Granted i cried the first time.

Ive watched that game at least once eery six months. That aingle statemwnt brings goose bumps n raises every hair on my body like the first time i watched it. Granted i cried the first time.

and can ever forget "fumbled the frickin football as he was going done...TOUCHDOWN! They say the Colts got it! (Grandpa Ted): Jeff Friday got it."

"Interception! Marlin Jackson! Marlin's got it! We're going to the Super Bowl!"

Manning holding up the Lombardi Trophy.

"Touchdown! Reggie Wayne! Oh yes yes yes yes!!!" (vs. Patriots in 2009)

All three of those give me goosebumps watching them again. Incredible moments.

The SB win and the AFC Championship win against the Pats. That 06 season was a magical year, including the numbers teams put up against our rush D. The Jags had 375 yards on the ground against us. Either way, that was my favorite Colts season and I was happy to see Peyton win the big one.

The last home game against Arizona in 2005. Coach's first game back since the death of his son. Game otherwise meant nothing, had the #1 seed locked up, played most of our reserves.

Arizona's ball in the closing seconds, we're up by like 4 or 5. Kade McCown goes for a goal line sneak on 4th down for the win. Big hit, he fumbles, but did he cross the goal line?

Play is reviewed, it is a fumble. Mike Doss sprints with the game ball and gives it to Tony on the sidelines. Coach holds it up high and salutes the crowd. Fans are all on their feet, a lot of people teary-eyed. It was one of the most emotional moments I've experienced in the Dome or LOS.

The Jackson pick is definitely one of the best but for me it's the 2003 Tampa Bay game on Monday Night Football--down by 21 points with 4 minutes left and in overtime Vanderjagt missing from 39 yards but Tampa got a penalty flag and making the do over......I was hoarse and screamed with what was left.

Greatest comeback win EVER!!!

Peyton E-f-f-i-n-g Manning!

Since I have started watching I would say that victory against the Patriots in 2009

When Reggie got that ball in the last TD I almost broke everything in my house

I think i will never forget the guy screaming: OH YES YES YES

"Interception! Marlin Jackson! Marlin's got it! We're going to the Super Bowl!"

Manning holding up the Lombardi Trophy.

"Touchdown! Reggie Wayne! Oh yes yes yes yes!!!" (vs. Patriots in 2009)

All three of those give me goosebumps watching them again. Incredible moments.

& that 4th & 2 stop before Reggie got TD