Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck and his brain farts

GusFring

9 minutes ago, GusFring said:

Imagine if Peyton was blessed with Luck's speed and mobility. You'd think he'd just be happy to run for 5yrds on 1st down, but nope. He prefers to lob it into coverage. Why? And when will he stop this?

Not defending Luck on that, but Hines was open. Luck just underthrew it when he jumped. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

WR he was going to fell right as he released it, it happens, get over it.......

That's not accurate. He was throwing to Hines down the sideline but had to do an awkward jump pass and got nothing into it. Hines slid because the ball was like 10 yards underthrown.

Peyton had his share of wth type of throws in career too. You just hate to see dumb throws like this from your qb who is supposed to be very very smart. He knows better than to risk it this deep in his own end zone space. Just disappointed but every qb has their share of stupid moments. 

4 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

That's not accurate. He was throwing to Hines down the sideline but had to do an awkward jump pass and got nothing into it. Hines slid because the ball was like 10 yards underthrown.

Don't bother. Someone will continue to defend Luck's stupid decision making. Im so tired of him doing that two hands to the helmet thing after every dumb decision. 

Just now, Jdubu said:

Peyton had his share of wth type of throws in career too. You just hate to see dumb throws like this from your qb who is supposed to be very very smart. He knows better than to risk it this deep in his own end zone space. Just disappointed but every qb has their share of stupid moments. 

Peyton couldn't run. Luck is actually mobile. Russell Wilson would never do some of the things Luck does. Just run and slide. 

17 minutes ago, GusFring said:

Peyton couldn't run. Luck is actually mobile. Russell Wilson would never do some of the things Luck does. Just run and slide. 

What? Russell has done things like this too. Are you kidding me? It was a bad play no doubt but the great Russell has done it too. Trust me. Steve young has made stupid plays over his career as has the super great Brady. They all do it. It drives fans nuts. Me included and I’m not far away from a padded room lol

6 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

What? Russell has done things like this too. Are you kidding me? It was a bad play no doubt but the great Russell has done it too. Trust me. Steve young has made stupid plays over his career as has the super great Brady. They all do it. It drives fans nuts. Me included and I’m not far away from a padded room lol

No qb in the elite convo makes the consistent stupid throws that Lucks does. And he's been doing it for yrs. Maybe Favre.

27 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Luck is not playing well today, nuff said. We should be dominating this game. 

Are you watching this game? The refs are robbing us otherwise we'd be killing the titans. Twice they've taken tds from us

• Nadine locked this topic