Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Wayne Career Highlights

Lucky Colts Fan

My favorite memory ever of the  Colts is my papaw sitting in his old as the hills chair yelling at the Peyton through the tv to “Give’em the ole Marv Reggie Combo.” Reggie was a special type player that you just don’t see anymore in the look at me NFL. Total class act, team oriented guy. Deserves every accolade he gets. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mr.ZapRowsdower said:

My favorite memory ever of the  Colts is my papaw sitting in his old as the hills chair yelling at the Peyton through the tv to “Give’em the ole Marv Reggie Combo.

haha  Love it.

Peyton definitely used to give defenses "the business" when he could choose between Marvin, Reggie, Stokely, Clark, and Edge.

If we had Booger McFarland instead of Corey Simon in 2005... hoooo doggy!

6 hours ago, Mr.ZapRowsdower said:

My favorite memory ever of the  Colts is my papaw sitting in his old as the hills chair yelling at the Peyton through the tv to “Give’em the ole Marv Reggie Combo.” Reggie was a special type player that you just don’t see anymore in the look at me NFL. Total class act, team oriented guy. Deserves every accolade he gets. 

I totally agree what a great guy to represent the shoe. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Anyone else wish we were playing the Broncos today?

Then Reggie could strap up and catch 10 balls for 200 yds and 2 TDs in the 1st half before his induction.

"Oh it's the Broncos?  Let me get my cleats."

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjj

Yupp it was fall 2006 in Denver. Marvin Harrison was bottled up.. Reggie caught 3 Tds passes to get past Denver..