Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Giants appear to be in full tank mode

csmopar

28 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

Is Eli just getting old, or do you think Peyton's retirement caused Eli to get complacent? I feel like Eli's just going through the motions at this point to get paid.

Eli is at the end of his career. Not every QB can play into his 40's.

11 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Tanking for Justin Herbert. Its kind of sad watching Eli Manning these days. I think the game has passed him by. 

It has.  Not sure what Dave Gettleman has planned.  But I think he and Shurmur have high hopes for Kyle Lauletta (drafted at #108) and Ernie Acorsi agrees-

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2018/05/14/new-york-giants-kyle-lauletta-ernie-accorsi-steal-nfl-draft/

• Like 1

They're possibly worse than the Raiders only they eeked out a win against a team not called the Browns. Eli is old (with all due respect), they have an impossible diva, they're fundamentally bad across the board in spite of whatever talent they possess,  and Shurmur is a doormat. 

On 10/24/2018 at 7:50 PM, BOTT said:

Good thing the Giants kicked off the rebuild by selecting a RB over a QB. Winning formula...

the jets are not doing that much better after taking darnold.  they have a better defense and an easier schedule helping them out too

the giants need an oline more than they need a qb too.  Barkley has been doing well despite the line 

9 hours ago, aaron11 said:

the jets are not doing that much better after taking darnold.  they have a better defense and an easier schedule helping them out too

the giants need an oline more than they need a qb too.  Barkley has been doing well despite the line 

It wasn't a knock against Barkley.  You don't start off a rebuild with a RB.  I'm afraid Barkley is going get a lot of miles put on him the next few yrs ....and it will be in a lot of losing efforts.