Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Waiting for T.Y. to make a bold prediction

compuls1v3

54 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Because the combination of the Geathers and Wilson penalties and Doyle fumbling didn’t count for anything. Right?

Wilson penalty was crap. Lofton the HOF WR even said that is was a bad call and should not have been. Also Turay horsecollar tackle, I feel it is bad call he had jersey ripped not underneath

2 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Wilson penalty was crap. Lofton the HOF WR even said that is was a bad call and should not have been. Also Turay horsecollar tackle, I feel it is bad call he had jersey ripped not underneath

Oh I know. My point is that single TY drop isn’t the sole reason we lost. It was a combination of Doyle, Hilton, Geathers and Wilson. Bad calls or not. 

18 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Oh I know. My point is that single TY drop isn’t the sole reason we lost. It was a combination of Doyle, Hilton, Geathers and Wilson. Bad calls or not. 

Ahh okay, I mean still to me I like that he took blame. Being the Vet taking the blame to pass on rest of team is one of the things I feel should happen more. Still that Wilson call was so bad. I really dont understand the incompetence of refs

14 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

Because the combination of the Geathers and Wilson penalties and Doyle fumbling didn’t count for anything. Right?

I was not saying we lost because of TY just making a point there are times when he drops many balls at crucial times. Doyle has had his moments to

14 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

TY needs to step up.  I'm gonna be watching him much closer.

He should have had that drop.  Top receivers make that one every time imo.  He has a habit of disappearing when needed most.  Im not sure if its him, defense, or qb/playcall.  But i will be Watching more closely.

No one makes any catch every time

• Thanks 1