Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2nd Day of Waivers Prospects

bertjones7

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere?

RB Fitzgerald Toussaint visited Colts Sunday

...Fitzgerald Toussaint was in Indianapolis for a visit. Toussaint was released by the Steelers on Saturday.

Toussaint spent the last three seasons with Pittsburgh and appeared in 27 games. He ran 38 times for 125 yards and caught five passes for 42 yards...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/03/fitzgerald-toussaint-visited-colts-sunday/

7 minutes ago, DrWhom said:

Would be interested in getting reactions re: Austin Pasztor T. He's got starting tackle experience, and might be an improvement over our current complement of OL at that position, or at least represent solid depth?

He would be the perfect addition.  He's only 27 and has played plenty.  Ballard took a chance on Howard and Webb.  He was looking for an experienced tackle and now here is a better prospect in Pasztor.   He was a hot FA two years ago and signed an extension this Spring.  I think he would start immediately at RT.  Giants fans are also talking him up as an addition for them.  He was a surprise release for the Falcons as Simon was for us.  He's a vested vet so Ballard will have to move very quickly.  I think he would be a great addition at this time of year and would give Ballard time to address the tackle spot in next years draft as well. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, richard pallo said:

He would be the perfect addition.  He's only 27 and has played plenty.  Ballard took a chance on Howard and Webb.  He was looking for an experienced tackle and now here is a better prospect in Pasztor.   He was a hot FA two years ago and signed an extension this Spring.  I think he would start immediately at RT.  Giants fans are also talking him up as an addition for them.  He was a surprise release for the Falcons as Simon was for us.  He's a vested vet so Ballard will have to move very quickly.  I think he would be a great addition at this time of year and would give Ballard time to address the tackle spot in next years draft as well. 

Thanks for the feedback, RP!

I know that we have had some negative experiences with Canadian players (Austin is from Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada), but he seems like a solid player, and would give us some much-needed tackle experience. He's young, and could be a contributor going forward.

Just praying that CB sees things the way we do, and gives him a call SOON! Time is of the essence here! AL's health is at stake!

• Like 1