Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need Fantasy Football advice for 2018? Ask here!

3 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Other option is to offer boyd and brown, but leaves with landry and Kupp behind Evans and julio.

Julio does have a bye week after this week, so you do have to think about that. But WRs can be picked up later, an RB that is promising is hard to be picked up.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Looking to pick up D. Johnson, D. Martin, or Jalen Richards off of waivers, but would be dropping Mack.

Who to grab if I do, most likely Richards, or just keep Mack.

Duke Johnson is like Tarik Cohen in ability, just under utilized and got caught in the RB cluster at Cleveland. Once it is just a 2 man show, with the Browns' WRs injured and unproductive, and Browns playing from behind possibly a lot, I'd go Duke Johnson. I have a good feeling about him since it is just him and Chubb now. 

Mack - availability is spotty, we know that. Plus, the Colts' OL run blocking leaves much to be desired thus giving us almost a 70-30 pass to run ratio, and that is what I worry about Mack's ceiling. It comes down to between Mack and Duke. If there is a way you can keep both, keep both.

Martin and Jalen Richards will be useful for 3-4 weeks, but then what, it becomes a 3 man show again with Marshawn back? Neither of them have the recent history that Duke Johnson has had, when given touches. That is my take at least. I am starting Duke Johnson in a PPR league for FLEX this weekend since Carlos Hyde is not playing. I picked him up on waivers last week in a 14 man league after seeing what he did vs Chargers, on both receiving and surprisingly rushing, and you know it is slim pickings in a 14 man league. :) 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

Duke Johnson is like Tarik Cohen in ability, just under utilized and got caught in the RB cluster at Cleveland. Once it is just a 2 man show, with the Browns' WRs injured and unproductive, and Browns playing from behind possibly a lot, I'd go Duke Johnson. I have a good feeling about him since it is just him and Chubb now. 

Mack - availability is spotty, we know that. Plus, the Colts' OL run blocking leaves much to be desired thus giving us almost a 70-30 pass to run ratio, and that is what I worry about Mack's ceiling. It comes down to between Mack and Duke. If there is a way you can keep both, keep both.

Martin and Jalen Richards will be useful for 3-4 weeks, but then what, it becomes a 3 man show again with Marshawn back? Neither of them have the recent history that Duke Johnson has had, when given touches. That is my take at least. I am starting Duke Johnson in a PPR league for FLEX this weekend since Carlos Hyde is not playing. I picked him up on waivers last week in a 14 man league after seeing what he did vs Chargers, on both receiving and surprisingly rushing, and you know it is slim pickings in a 14 man league. :) 

Word has it that lynch may go on IR. I like Richards a bit, but I'll look more into duke again

5 hours ago, chad72 said:

I picked up both. I think I can trade bait one of them in a package.

I dropped texans D as I already had miami.

Gurley has been one of my main rbs in daily fantasy. I start him in every league, and he always delivers huge numbers. I'll have to find an good substitute when the Rams have a bye week. 

I'm thinking about using the Colts defense next time against Oakland. They've been quite impressive lately. Luck and Hilton also helped me do well in fantasy Sunday. I'm glad I went with them. Gurley helped also. 

Ugh. The Jacksonville RB conundrum is killing me. Drafted Fournette in the first. Picked up Yeldon when he went down. Now they’ve traded for Hyde. Who also happens to be available for pickup on the wire. I traded for Gordon last week, and I have Lindsay, and picked up Chubb Saturday. I’d like to trade Yeldon/Fournette for a WR but it’s not gonna happen. I’m gonna have to squat on them and hope Yeldon remains the starter and Fournette comes back after the bye. 

Its the cap to an annoying week with them. Last week I swung a big trade sending Hilton, Boyd, and Coleman for Melvin Gordon +2 (which turned out to be Larry Fitzgerald and Robby Anderson). I then tried to really swing over the top to land Zeke by sending Fournette, Yeldon, and Lindsay for him. Made the offer literally 30 minutes before the trade broke. The girl got all cheeky with me like I was trying to fleece her. It’s STILL a deal she should take even after the trade. She’s starting Peyton Barber and Rashaad Penny at RB2. 

The deal flr Gordon was unfortunate timing as well, and probably not as beneficial to me as I intended. 

All 3 players were on my bench. I have Tyreek Hill and DeAndre Hopkins, and Tyler Lockett at WR, and I had Yeldon, Lindsay, Fournette and Drake at RB. So those three were definitely expendable to upgrade the RB spot. A couple hours after I offered the deal Freeman went on IR, meaning Coleman’s value nearly doubled, and then Hilton came back to practice. But I’d already extended the offer and I didn’t want to go back on it to the guy. 

2 hours ago, John Waylon said:

Ugh. The Jacksonville RB conundrum is killing me. Drafted Fournette in the first. Picked up Yeldon when he went down. Now they’ve traded for Hyde. Who also happens to be available for pickup on the wire. I traded for Gordon last week, and I have Lindsay, and picked up Chubb Saturday. I’d like to trade Yeldon/Fournette for a WR but it’s not gonna happen. I’m gonna have to squat on them and hope Yeldon remains the starter and Fournette comes back after the bye. 

Its the cap to an annoying week with them. Last week I swung a big trade sending Hilton, Boyd, and Coleman for Melvin Gordon +2 (which turned out to be Larry Fitzgerald and Robby Anderson). I then tried to really swing over the top to land Zeke by sending Fournette, Yeldon, and Lindsay for him. Made the offer literally 30 minutes before the trade broke. The girl got all cheeky with me like I was trying to fleece her. It’s STILL a deal she should take even after the trade. She’s starting Peyton Barber and Rashaad Penny at RB2. 

The deal flr Gordon was unfortunate timing as well, and probably not as beneficial to me as I intended. 

All 3 players were on my bench. I have Tyreek Hill and DeAndre Hopkins, and Tyler Lockett at WR, and I had Yeldon, Lindsay, Fournette and Drake at RB. So those three were definitely expendable to upgrade the RB spot. A couple hours after I offered the deal Freeman went on IR, meaning Coleman’s value nearly doubled, and then Hilton came back to practice. But I’d already extended the offer and I didn’t want to go back on it to the guy. 

Wow, that person had no idea how to trade. Gordon alone is worth as much as those three. All three of those are #2s to flex and will most likely bench at least one of those each week. I mean its crazy, the points just don't add up, same with running 3 subpar RBs are worth one sure 20+ point a week. More players does not mean more points these instances. Man I want in that league.

You fleeced four Gordon HARDCORE, tried to fleece even more for zeke. There is no world where that is even. Those 3 players all together may get as much as zeke per week, but are taking up 3 slots.

Ill take the 20 from zeke and use my RB2 and flex to get 30 more rather than 30 from 3. Coleman is what he is and isn't going to start getting double points just because someone who hasn't been around is going to be gone for good. He's a 15pr Max a week while Gordon is 20-30+.  She can't start fournette and has to do yeldon and Lindsay. Yeldon is hot/cold average 12, Lindsay is worse at 10. So 22 points from her would be RB1 & 2, while zeke can get that alone, but average 16 or so, that means she can start anyone she wants for the additional 6 easily and will most likely get more by having zeke on her roster over anyone, or all, of those players. If you're going to split points, you need to make sure they make up the difference, and they don't.

48 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Wow, that person had no idea how to trade. Gordon alone is worth as much as those three. All three of those are #2s to flex and will most likely bench at least one of those each week. I mean its crazy, the points just don't add up, same with running 3 subpar RBs are worth one sure 20+ point a week. More players does not mean more points these instances. Man I want in that league.

You fleeced four Gordon HARDCORE, tried to fleece even more for zeke. There is no world where that is even. Those 3 players all together may get as much as zeke per week, but are taking up 3 slots.

Ill take the 20 from zeke and use my RB2 and flex to get 30 more rather than 30 from 3. Coleman is what he is and isn't going to start getting double points just because someone who hasn't been around is going to be gone for good. He's a 15pr Max a week while Gordon is 20-30+.  She can't start fournette and has to do yeldon and Lindsay. Yeldon is hot/cold average 12, Lindsay is worse at 10. So 22 points from her would be RB1 & 2, while zeke can get that alone, but average 16 or so, that means she can start anyone she wants for the additional 6 easily and will most likely get more by having zeke on her roster over anyone, or all, of those players. If you're going to split points, you need to make sure they make up the difference, and they don't.

Hardly. 

3WR no flex league. Guy was starting Funchess and Sammy’s Watkins at WR2/3.  Hilton and Boyd are immediate starters and will out-produce the two of them at a big clip every week. Hilton and Boyd alone were averaging on-par with what Gordon does making anything Coleman produces gravy. Now with Freeman going down Coleman should average closer to 15 than 10. 

Even if they all average 10 It’s just an even trade. Is it more likely that the trio of Coleman, Hilton, and Boyd will average more than 10, or the trio of Gordon, Watkins, and Funchess will suddenly start scoring more?

Lindsay is in the same boat as Coleman. He just fell into the lead role where his average is going to increase with the carries he’s no longer giving up. His average also comes with a skew. He was ejected from a game where he had just 4 carries but 20 yards before the half. Had he played the whole game his average would be right in line with Yeldon’s. 

At the time of the offer Yeldon was a lead with no reliable spell. 60 yards and a TD per game is not an unreasonable expectation. His lowest outing on the season is a 7 point day. Carson and Barber have only put up more than 7 twice each. When/if Fournette comes back that 12 by Yeldon stands to be replaced by an even higher number. 

Zeke and his 16 point average (which is not a true average, he’s done 16 or more only twice this season) had her at 1 win. Against a guy who started two inactives. You can’t even count the averages of Carson and Barber because they both inflated by 1 big game and nowhere near their actual average. Barber has scored more than 5 only twice. Carson has only scored over 6 twice. 

So again, who is more likely to score 25? Two guys with a steady 12 and 10 point floor, or a guy averaging around 15 and and another well under 10? And we still haven’t even considered the Fournette upside. 

1 hour ago, John Waylon said:

Hardly. 

3WR no flex league. Guy was starting Funchess and Sammy’s Watkins at WR2/3.  Hilton and Boyd are immediate starters and will out-produce the two of them at a big clip every week. Hilton and Boyd alone were averaging on-par with what Gordon does making anything Coleman produces gravy. Now with Freeman going down Coleman should average closer to 15 than 10. 

Even if they all average 10 It’s just an even trade. Is it more likely that the trio of Coleman, Hilton, and Boyd will average more than 10, or the trio of Gordon, Watkins, and Funchess will suddenly start scoring more?

Lindsay is in the same boat as Coleman. He just fell into the lead role where his average is going to increase with the carries he’s no longer giving up. His average also comes with a skew. He was ejected from a game where he had just 4 carries but 20 yards before the half. Had he played the whole game his average would be right in line with Yeldon’s. 

At the time of the offer Yeldon was a lead with no reliable spell. 60 yards and a TD per game is not an unreasonable expectation. His lowest outing on the season is a 7 point day. Carson and Barber have only put up more than 7 twice each. When/if Fournette comes back that 12 by Yeldon stands to be replaced by an even higher number. 

Zeke and his 16 point average (which is not a true average, he’s done 16 or more only twice this season) had her at 1 win. Against a guy who started two inactives. You can’t even count the averages of Carson and Barber because they both inflated by 1 big game and nowhere near their actual average. Barber has scored more than 5 only twice. Carson has only scored over 6 twice. 

So again, who is more likely to score 25? Two guys with a steady 12 and 10 point floor, or a guy averaging around 15 and and another well under 10? And we still haven’t even considered the Fournette upside. 

EVEN WORSE!

No flex and you want to give her 3 RBs?! How does that make sense?

Would you make that trade yourself? No, and you know it. 

There is no way, in a 3wr league, that those were his best. He had to have drafted at least 2 better.

Coleman was never giving up carries cause Freeman was out, max he got was 16 carries. If anything he is splitting with Ito... whos still playing! 

Yeldon is not a 20+ point a game like Gordon and zeke and there's no way you can argue that with a straight face. 

Dude is simple math, add up zekes numbers and divide by 7....its 16. So ya, that's his average.

Nobody in their right mind who knows a little about fantasy football would make those trades. Your selling off depth RB2s for elite players. Lindsay has had as many under 10pt games as he's had over 12, I don't trust him to be consistent at all.  Tevin coleman is in the same boat, 3 games at 10 or under. Meanwhile, Zeke has had 1. Maybe if you only got Gordon it would be even, but not a 3 for 3.

Again, you wouldn't take those trades at all and you know it. 

2 hours ago, Narcosys said:

EVEN WORSE!

There is no way, in a 3wr league, that those were his best. He had to have drafted at least 2 better.

Coleman was never giving up carries cause Freeman was out, max he got was 16 carries. If anything he is splitting with Ito... whos still playing! 

Yeldon is not a 20+ point a game like Gordon and zeke and there's no way you can argue that with a straight face. 

Dude is simple math, add up zekes numbers and divide by 7....its 16. So ya, that's his average.

Nobody in their right mind who knows a little about fantasy football would make those trades. Your selling off depth RB2s for elite players. Lindsay has had as many under 10pt games as he's had over 12, I don't trust him to be consistent at all.  Tevin coleman is in the same boat, 3 games at 10 or under. Meanwhile, Zeke has had 1. Maybe if you only got Gordon it would be even, but not a 3 for 3.

Average isn’t always a reliable number when inconsistent figures throw them off balance. Zeke may average 16 by the numbers, but the other numbers say he only reaches that number or eclipses it at less than 30%. 

Those were his 6 scores at the time of the lroposal. The 30 point game throws a big skew at the actual average.

The average of 1, 1, and 1,000,000 is a whopping 333,334 despite the fact that the ones came along a lot more than anything else. 

The pure numbers math says 16, the true average is around 13. 

But if you want to play the big stupid numbers game I suppose we can. It doesn’t change anything. 

I would have made both trades. One starter gains 3, and more total points. Which is kind of the whole point. 

At the time of the Gordon Trade he had scored 132.3 

Boyd had scored 70. Coleman had scored 54.5. Hilton has scored 41.6. 

Now. You do the math and tell me which side scored more points. Boyd and Coleman came close to totaling Gordon.

Where exactly in the universe is 166 less than 132? 

EVEN WORSE!

And the extras were just that. Extras. He couldn’t trade for 3 players without cutting 2. Fitzgerald and Anderson were roster fodder, neither ever started nor received any serious consideration for it. I cut Fitzgerald less than 48 hours later and Anderson will be gone in the morning. They had 0 bearing on anything. They’re junk parts no one wants. 

5 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Average isn’t always a reliable number when inconsistent figures throw them off balance. Zeke may average 16 by the numbers, but the other numbers say he only reaches that number or eclipses it at less than 30%. 

Those were his 6 scores at the time of the lroposal. The 30 point game throws a big skew at the actual average.

The average of 1, 1, and 1,000,000 is a whopping 333,334 despite the fact that the ones came along a lot more than anything else. 

But if you want to play the big stupid numbers game I suppose we can. It doesn’t change anything. 

I would have made both trades. One starter gains 3, and more total points. Which is kind of the whole point. 

Now. You do the math and tell me which side scored more points. Boyd and Coleman came close to totaling Gordon.

I’ll play devils advocate here and allow the proposed “16 points even though it only happened twice in 6 games” figure to come into play. Zeke averages 16, and Barber averages 5. 

Yeldon averages 12, and Lindsay averages 11. (I am going out of my way to give you the benefit of the doubt here). 

21 points is not more than 23. 

5 hours ago, John Waylon said:

Yes those the gave scored more, but you're splitting up one unto three, which is the worst thing you can do. You cant take that straight up, you also have to take into account the two other people he's replacing. So therefore, it's a bad trade because he's getting less points. Plus you got two more people, so what points did you get from them? Idk how the commish didn't veto that honestly. It's not even close to being even. So if it's fitz and Anderson then it's closer to to 210 to 166. For ever person being 1 for 1, you have to take into account each person being traded and benched for the trade. 

The biggest thing is that your splitting points, and that almost never benefits the person splitting.

5 hours ago, John Waylon said:

I’ll play devils advocate here and allow the proposed “16 points even though it only happened twice in 6 games” figure to come into play. Zeke averages 16, and Barber averages 5. 

Yeldon averages 12, and Lindsay averages 11. (I am going out of my way to give you the benefit of the doubt here). 

21 points is not more than 23. 

But zeke and coleman have a much higher ceiling and floor than the other two. There is literally no way you can convince me, or any savvy FF player,  it's even.

Trade advice:

So I am sitting pretty at WR 4 receivers in the top 19, and then Cooper Kupp. (Evans #12, Landry #14, Boyd #17, J. Brown #19), but I am struggling at RB (Mixon, Mack, Cook, J. Richard, Breida, Bell). 

Would Evans for J. Connor be a terrible trade to keep me afloat for the next couple of weeks until bell comes back?

Evans schedule is going down hill fast, yellow to red from here on, while all my other receivers (with byes in weeks 9, 10, 11, & 12 each) all have yellow to green schedules. With Bell coming back next week (Probably play Week 10) I can play two WR and flex a RB.

Starting with week 8: *Bold underlined are bad matchups

Evans: @ Cin, @ Car, Was, @ NYG, SF, Car | Playoffs: NO, @ Bal, @ Dal

Boyd: TB, BYE, NO, @ Bal, Cle, Den | Playoffs:  @ LAC, Oak, @ Cle

Brown: @ Car, Pitt,  BYE, Cin, Oak, @ Atl | Playoffs: @ KC, TB, @ LAC

Landry: @ Pitt, KC, Atl, BYE, @ Cin, @ Hou | Playoffs: Car, @ Den, Cin

Kupp: GB, @ NO, Sea, KC, BYE @Det | Playoffs: @Chi, Phi, @ Ari

Thoughts?

6 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Yes those the gave scored more, but you're splitting up one unto three, which is the worst thing you can do. You cant take that straight up, you also have to take into account the two other people he's replacing. So therefore, it's a bad trade because he's getting less points. Plus you got two more people, so what points did you get from them? Idk how the commish didn't veto that honestly. It's not even close to being even. So if it's fitz and Anderson then it's closer to to 210 to 166. For ever person being 1 for 1, you have to take into account each person being traded and benched for the trade. 

The biggest thing is that your splitting points, and that almost never benefits the person splitting.

He wasn’t hesitant to replace Watkins or Funchess with Boyd and Hilton in the slightest. Nor should he have been. In fact, Watkins hit the wire this morning. For a kicker. Your emphasis on the importance of the players he was able to move on from with the deal has no bearing.  He already had Mike Evans starting, so his WR corps went from spare parts to legitimate with the deal. He got two better starters, and was able to move Funchess to the bench, which is where he is best served. 

He gave up some points at RB, but he’s still coming out ahead on total points because Boyd and Hilton will put up points at a much more reliable pace than Funchess and Watkins did. 

Fitzgerald and Anderson would have just hit the waiver wire and been picked up by me anyways. Fitzgerald wasn’t claimed after I cut him, and I would be surprised to see Anderson claimed once he clears. 

No one in the keague had any kind of issue with the deal.

22 hours ago, John Waylon said:

Last week I swung a big trade sending Hilton, Boyd, and Coleman for Melvin Gordon +2 (which turned out to be Larry Fitzgerald and Robby Anderson). I then tried to really swing over the top to land Zeke by sending Fournette, Yeldon, and Lindsay for him.

This here says it all, you're proud of yourself for getting this done, cause you know its not even.  If you were on the other end, you would have not accepted these trades.

Who are his RBs now?

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Trade advice:

So I am sitting pretty at WR with 4 receivers in the top 19, and then Cooper Kupp. (Evans #12, Landry #14, Boyd #17, J. Brown #19), but I am struggling at RB (Mixon, Mack, Cook, J. Richard, Breida, Bell). 

Would Evans for J. Connor be a terrible trade to keep me afloat for the next couple of weeks until bell comes back?

Evans schedule is going down hill fast, yellow to red from here on, while all my other receivers (with byes in weeks 9, 10, 11, & 12 each) all have yellow to green schedules. With Bell coming back next week (Probably play Week 10) I can play two WR and flex a RB.

Starting with week 8: *Bold underlined are bad matchups

Evans: @ Cin, @ Car, Was, @ NYG, SF, Car | Playoffs: NO, @ Bal, @ Dal

Boyd: TB, BYE, NO, @ Bal, Cle, Den | Playoffs:  @ LAC, Oak, @ Cle

Brown: @ Car, Pitt,  BYE, Cin, Oak, @ Atl | Playoffs: @ KC, TB, @ LAC

Landry: @ Pitt, KC, Atl, BYE, @ Cin, @ Hou | Playoffs: Car, @ Den, Cin

Kupp: GB, @ NO, Sea, KC, BYE @Det | Playoffs: @Chi, Phi, @ Ari

Thoughts?

@chad72 @teganslaw @Jared Cisneros @Luck 4 president

in case you guys miss it in the back and forth above.

32 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I'd do the Evans to Conner trade in a heart beat. Bell's coming back is still speculative, and a bird in hand is more worth than two in the bush right now, given the way the Steelers have a lot of snaps for their primary RB.

In a 14 team league, this is my roster:

QBs: Goff, Luck

RBs: Kamara, Yeldon, Hyde, Derrick Henry, Duke Johnson Jr.

WRs: Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Chris Godwin, Keke Coutee

DEF: Rams, Ravens

K: Jake Elliott

My flex is WR/RB/TE

I need to drop 3 players here to pick up a few on waivers, which ones do I drop?

I am thinking Derrick Henry, Keke Coutee and Ravens' D??? Thoughts???

Or do I drop Keke Coutee, Duke Johnson Jr. and Rams' D (next 3 games is vs GB, NO and KC)??? 

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

I'd do the Evans to Conner trade in a heart beat. Bell's coming back is still speculative, and a bird in hand is more worth than two in the bush right now, given the way the Steelers have a lot of snaps for their primary RB.

Now he wants Evans and Breida....this same dude that haggle's the crap out of these deals. Trying to offer him Jalen Richards instead.

If this trade were to go through, combined with last trade cause its the same due, trade would end up have looking like this

Gordon, Diggs, Evans, Richards

for

Boyd, Breida, Conner Bell

The original trade was Diggs and Gordon for Evans, Boyd, Breida, Bell. But now he wants Evans back along with an RB to replace Conner.  But he is seriously thinking about only doing Evans though.

37 minutes ago, chad72 said:

In a 14 team league, this is my roster:

QBs: Goff, Luck

RBs: Kamara, Yeldon, Hyde, Derrick Henry, Duke Johnson Jr.

WRs: Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Chris Godwin, Keke Coutee

DEF: Rams, Ravens

K: Jake Elliott

My flex is WR/RB/TE

I need to drop 3 players here to pick up a few on waivers, which ones do I drop?

I am thinking Derrick Henry, Keke Coutee and Ravens' D??? Thoughts???

Or do I drop Keke Coutee, Duke Johnson Jr. and Rams' D (next 3 games is vs GB, NO and KC)??? 

I know Johnson is a major hopeful stash, I picked him up in another league. But if you can grab Jalen Richards over Johnson, I would. Then drop Henry.  But I am just not sure how Johnson will pan out.

Your three aren't bad and is what I would think too.  Hyde going to Jags is concerning for both though.

41 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I know Johnson is a major hopeful stash, I picked him up in another league. But if you can grab Jalen Richards over Johnson, I would. Then drop Henry.  But I am just not sure how Johnson will pan out.

Your three aren't bad and is what I would think too.  Hyde going to Jags is concerning for both though.

Both Jalen Richards and Doug Martin are gone, now what???

Between Duke Johnson Jr. in a 0.4 PPR league and Derrick Henry, I feel like I would need only 1 of them. If anything, because both Hyde and Yeldon will have a bye week after this, and that complicates things. Duke Johnson has matchups vs KC and Atl. coming up but a bad matchup vs Pitt this week and his usage has been disappointing with Todd Haley, and in fact Todd Haley has been downright disappointing with not involving his play makers.

It looks like I am searching for my RB2, and it is slim pickings. I am just better off holding on to Derrick Henry for the bye week, it seems like and even if Duke Johnson does decent vs Steelers, his upside, based on current usage, does not seem to trump Derrick Henry at this moment that I think would be a better hold due to the Titans' OL getting better. I will just drop Duke for now and monitor his usage in the next game.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Now he wants Evans and Breida....this same dude that haggle's the crap out of these deals. Trying to offer him Jalen Richards instead.

If this trade were to go through, combined with last trade cause its the same due, trade would end up have looking like this

Gordon, Diggs, Evans, Richards

for

Boyd, Breida, Conner Bell

The original trade was Diggs and Gordon for Evans, Boyd, Breida, Bell. But now he wants Evans back along with an RB to replace Conner.  But he is seriously thinking about only doing Evans though.

Stand pat and tell him you are taking a risk with Evans straight up for Conner and if he does not want to do it and take his own risk, he can. Both parties cannot be completely happy in a trade, IMO, and that is when you know a trade is fair. :) 

• Like 1

Ya I’d do that trade. I’d look for another trade partner first though. Connor is an RB1 for now, but if you can trade for an RB2 that maybe better bc Connor could lose significant touches when bell comes back. 

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Stand pat and tell him you are taking a risk with Evans straight up for Conner and if he does not want to do it and take his own risk, he can. Both parties cannot be completely happy in a trade, IMO, and that is when you know a trade is fair. :)

Ya I agree. There’s so much risk with both Connor and Bell. I think Evans himself would be fair but no more than that

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

This here says it all, you're proud of yourself for getting this done, cause you know its not even.  If you were on the other end, you would have not accepted these trades.

Who are his RBs now?

I always call making trades swinging them. And I called it big because it took me from having to take a stab each week on which combo of RBs would be best to just a single guess. I turned two bench players into a top 10 player. That’s big. I didn’t say I won. 

And obviously thus far I have not. 

He drafted Michael, and he’s been starting him since we played the Pats. 

He also drafted Cook, and he picked up Murray at some point. At the time of the trade he was 2-4 with 3 losses being against the current top 4 in the league, but one of the wins coming against the top team in the league. 

5th and 6th place were 3-3, 3rd and 4th were 4-2, and 1st and second were 5-1. He needed to make a move to try to jump into the 5 and 6 scrum. One of the top 4 teams was a fluke, 3 wins against 8, 9, and 10, so he had no room for error, but a shot to make something happen and make a run. 

It probably ended Sunday, though. He has Gronk on his roster and didn’t have a chance to bench him when he was ruled out. (He’s Australian so it’s the middle of the night there.) The down day from Boyd, Michael getting injured early, and Gronk being out was just too much on the day for him. 

7 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Colts should get a comfortable lead, cousins will have to throw alot

I have Luck and Goff. Goff however has a LOT of TDs poached by Gurley, so I am playing Luck.

I look at the 37-5 Bills game and Luck was throwing very early into quarter 4. I bet the Raiders are better than advertised offensively thus making Luck throw well into quarter 4, IMO. X factor is Mack. Goff has always had Gurley, Luck just started having Mack but Mack is nowhere the TD poacher Gurley is, IMO. So I am going with Luck. What do you think?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I have Luck and Goff. Goff however has a LOT of TDs poached by Gurley, so I am playing Luck.

I look at the 37-5 Bills game and Luck was throwing very early into quarter 4. I bet the Raiders are better than advertised offensively thus making Luck throw well into quarter 4, IMO. X factor is Mack. Goff has always had Gurley, Luck just started having Mack but Mack is nowhere the TD poacher Gurley is, IMO. So I am going with Luck. What do you think?

I am 6-1 in my Yahoo League and in 1st place, 12 people are playing. I have played Luck all year. He keeps getting me 30+ points every week and the people in my league made fun of me for drafting him so early. I didn't actually take him until Round 4. They aren't laughing now :thmup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am 6-1 in my Yahoo League and in 1st place, 12 people are playing. I have played Luck all year. He keeps getting me 30+ points every week and the people in my league made fun of me for drafting him so early. I didn't actually take him until Round 4. They aren't laughing now :thmup:

Ya 4th rd is quite early. Even the top QBs weren't going until the 5th and 6th. But it's working out for you, 6pt TDs?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Ya 4th rd is quite early. Even the top QBs weren't going until the 5th and 6th. But it's working out for you, 6pt TDs?

Yeah there were only like 2 or 3 QB's taken before I took Luck, Rodgers was one of them. Most of the guys in my league couldn't believe I chose Luck over so many others. I had one of the last picks in Round 4 so it was almost like a Round 5 pick. Yes 6 points for each TD. I also have Melvin Gordon, Hopkins, and the Rams Defense so I have been killing it. Gordon was out last week but I just plugged in Tevin Coleman and he gave me 15 points.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Yeah they started to go in Round 4 in my league - a couple of QB's went in Round 4 before I took Luck = Brees and Brady, Rodgers actually went early in Round 3, he was the 1st QB taken in my league. Several went in Round 5 like Goff, Wilson, and Ryan, etc... I just had a feeling about Luck this season. 

8 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I am the commish of a league and was going to propose 4 pt TDs across the board (throwing, rushing, defense etc.) to reduce the impact that a fluky goal line back has on line ups like Buck Allen or Blount. That will be for next year though.

So, a primary RB gets 100 yards and no TDs, 10 points, but a goal line back poaches TDs and gets 30 yards and 2 TDs, it would be typically be the case for goal line backs. Thus, under current rules, it would be 10 pts vs 15 pts. but under the new rules, the impact is reduced to 10 pts vs 11 pts thus tilting the premium towards yards more that are hard earned, IMO.

TDs will still matter but yards start mattering a bit more, if not much more. 

I'm thinking of making an early roster movie at TE.

I have Rudolph right now but thinking of picking up benjamin watson.

Schedules and rankings according to Pro football reference, lower # better matchup:

Rudolph: NO 29th, Det 15th, bye, @ Chi 21st, GB 31st, @ NE 2nd, @Sea 30th, Mia 13th, @ Det 15th

Watson: Min 5th, LAR 9th, @ Cin 3rd, Phi  26th, Atl 14th, @ Dal 27th, TB 1st, @ Car 7th, Pit  6th

42 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I'm thinking of making an early roster movie at TE.

I have Rudolph right now but thinking of picking up benjamin watson.

Schedules and rankings according to Pro football reference, lower # better matchup:

Rudolph: NO 29th, Det 15th, bye, @ Chi 21st, GB 31st, @ NE 2nd, @Sea 30th, Mia 13th, @ Det 15th

Watson: Min 5th, LAR 9th, @ Cin 3rd, Phi  26th, Atl 14th, @ Dal 27th, TB 1st, @ Car 7th, Pit  6th

I think that would be a good move. 

Here is one for you - George Kittle at Ari or Chris Godwin at Cin for FLEX???

Pitt. D vs Cleveland or Ravens' D at Carolina?

The bolded are my current selections.

13 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I think that would be a good move. 

Here is one for you - George Kittle at Ari or Chris Godwin at Cin for FLEX???

Pitt. D vs Cleveland or Ravens' D at Carolina?

The bolded are my current selections.

Ya, those are the safer options.

Stupid Mack, I drop him he gets 30, I pick him back up and he's injured again. Wth