Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2018 - 2019 Indiana Pacers and everything NBA thread

Huge win! Wes Matthews would be a great guy to re-sign to come off the bench next year.

However, he did sign with us so he could have a chance to start on a winning team, and get himself some money and a starting job next year so I don't know if we will be able to keep him. 

Hope Tyreke Evans doesn't play the rest of the season if he doesn't want to play here. 

• Like 1

PG had 36 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists and 5 assists

..and he guarded Bogdonavic

That was a classic

Meanwhile,TNT Has the Lakers at Toronto

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Wes has entered the Indiana Basketball Zone and what it means. :number1:

Somebody should walk up to him and whisper 'Welcome to Indiana basketball'

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Best pickup of the year, he is about winning. Screw Evans.

Evans may have some serious issue that we don't know about but it better be serious.

Because we need him in these games against teams with firepower.

These games are why he was brought here. Why he said he came here..

,...I wish him well but we cant have this next year

11 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

Now at 44-25...….we take the 'road trip of doom'.:angry:

Denver, Los Angeles, Golden State and Portland

Brtual schedule. I can see maybe one win against the Clippers. 

I think when we get as healthy as we can, that we'll give the match-up in the playoffs hell no matter who it is.  Perhaps Wesly will stay and Collison will move to the bench? I can't imagine a better bench guard than him, trustworthy with the ball and less minutes should extend his career.  This team with Wesley minus Evans is all but set AS-IS.  If we need to bring someone else in, it would be for what? A younger Power Forward? Young is the heart of this team, but it may be time for him to move to second team with Collison and let Sabonis and Turner, along with Wesley Matthews, Oladipo and Bogdanovich start.  I think Leaf is actually playing well. If Sabonis can get him up to speed to play 2nd team PF, we may not need to sign anyone new.   Team cohesion and depth would be great and we'd be great financially as well.  Teams rarely stick together 3 straight seasons in their core.  What do you guys think? 

• Like 1

Offensively, i like Turner facing the basket shooting and Sabonis with his back to the basket making moves and rebounding.

Defensively, if Sabonis guards the other team's center, it frees up Turner to roam and block shots.

the problems comes agianst teams that go 'small'

You could have Myles guarding Kevin Durant at Golden State next week.

But I agree. When it s time to sign Sabonis (after next year), he'll get starters money and then we wont be able to afford him Myles and Thad Young.

Thad has, maybe, one more year with us...so why sign him to 2 or 3 years guaranteed?

Crap I was really hoping we got that win. Had a chance with that Bogey 3. 

I don't see us winning any of the next 3 road games. We don't match up well with Portland, we're playing the Clippers on a back-to-back, and the Warriors are the Warriors.

I hope I'm wrong though. One more win and we are guaranteed a playoff spot. Hope the 76ers lose tomorrow to Milwaukee.