Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2018 - 2019 Indiana Pacers and everything NBA thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

So true....He'd get a basket in the open floor or a 1-on-1 layup

.....we may need to prepare to be the 5th seed.....

 

At this point I've accepted we will end with the 5th seed. Celtics seem to be clicking as of late.

 

It's not how you start a season, but how you finish it. Right now Pacers have lost all momentum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MTC said:

 

At this point I've accepted we will end with the 5th seed. Celtics seem to be clicking as of late.

 

It's not how you start a season, but how you finish it. Right now Pacers have lost all momentum. 

Yeah I didnt want to play Boston...still dont

 

The only way to avoid it now it to win at Denver or Portland or Golden State.

What are the odd of that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Oh no doubt, against the top tier teams we miss bigtime. Imagine if we had Oladipo and they didn't have Embiid? Who do you think would win? 

 

I am not sure. I would have to assume that Turner and Sabonis play much better in the paint. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MTC said:

 

I am not sure. I would have to assume that Turner and Sabonis play much better in the paint. 

That is my point. We are missing our best player. Imagine if we had Oladipo and they didn't have Embiid. We would beat them pretty easily in a series IMO. Turner and Sabonis would stay out of foul trouble too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MTC said:

 

I am not sure. I would have to assume that Turner and Sabonis play much better in the paint. 

Embid draws a lot of fouls on our big guys

I dont like the calls..but he gets them....this isnt the first time we've had guys collect fouls against the 76ers

 

I might try playing Turner and Sabonis together for long stretches against Phily with Myles guarding Simmons..who doesnt shoot 3s

That way we keep Myles in the game longer..he only got 19 minutes today and Sabonis only got 20

3 minutes ago, MTC said:

Thirty points in the second half. Wow. 

That's Indiana basketball!  Indiana high school basketball

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

WE are not must-see TV....

If I;m ESPN...I'd cancel any remaining Pacer appearnces and put on another 'tribute to LeBron'

They have to go back to last year and show LeBron's greatest games haha because this season he has been a huge fail for the Lakers. Magic is probably wishing he just stayed retired out of basketball at this point lmao, he gets LeBron and they still can't win :thmdown:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They have to go back to last year and show LeBron's greatest games haha because this season he has been a huge fail for the Lakers. Magic is probably wishing he just stayed retired out of basketball at this point lmao, he gets LeBron and they still can't win :thmdown:

Lonzo out for the year, Ingram out for the year.

Two G-league players in the rotation...The Lakers might as well sit LBJ and let their draft position rise

  When I feel disappointed with this last week for the Pacers, I just look at the Lakers. OMG

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Lonzo out for the year, Ingram out for the year.

Two G-league players in the rotation...The Lakers might as well sit LBJ and let their draft position rise

  When I feel disappointed with this last week for the Pacers, I just look at the Lakers. OMG

I do too. The expectations for the Lakers were off the charts coming into this year. We are much better even without Vic lmao 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Down 47-37....I thought we'd switched uniforms with the Knicks.

But we're up 55-52 at the half...11 for Matthews

 

Come on. Gotta beat the Knicks. Everybody does.

 

I am not seeing the same intensity or energy that was apparent two weeks ago. Everything feels so flat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, MTC said:

Tyreke Evans is out tonight for "personal reasons". Can we speculate if he'll be sat out for the reason of the season?

I don't know what's up with him at all.

At this point, we need to get Holiday 10-12 minutes every game.

At least you know he  wont have 'personal reasons'  every other night

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MTC said:

 

I am not seeing the same intensity or energy that was apparent two weeks ago. Everything feels so flat.

I agree.  Got to play through it now....

Maybe lean on the bench a little more....McDermott is playing better..I'm sure Holiday wants to get on the floor...

 

We hit the road this weekend and its going to be the Bataan Death March (maybe that's a slight exaggeration) if we don't start hitting some shots

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...