Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Voluntary Minicamp 4/24

TKnight24

22 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Now he says it’s mostly closed so not sure if he means closed to the media or the fans. But if any updates surface such as interviews and whatnot, I’ll post it here for those interested :thmup:

:colts:

Do fans typically go to these practices? I always kind of thought that was limited to training camp.

26 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Now he says it’s mostly closed so not sure if he means closed to the media or the fans. But if any updates surface such as interviews and whatnot, I’ll post it here for those interested :thmup:

:colts:

pretty sure the mini camps are closed to both media and public. However, they normally do a media meet and greet in years past afterwards.

8 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Do fans typically go to these practices? I always kind of thought that was limited to training camp.

I didn’t think they did. Media session now. So I’m assuming this is the part not covered by “mostly closed”

Interviews now, then I’d imagine practice is closed to the media so no play calls or anything go out. Hopefully they check the skies too, :flyingelvis:might have a drone flying around scoping the place out 

2 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

I didn’t think they did. Media session now. So I’m assuming this is the part not covered by “mostly closed”

Interviews now, then I’d imagine practice is closed to the media so no play calls or anything go out. Hopefully they check the skies too, :flyingelvis:might have a drone flying around scoping the place out 

They train rats and put little cameras on their backs.

After all, it takes a rat to train a rat. You have to speak rat.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

This I like to hear.  Defense ran out of gas last year in the late 3rd qtr - mostly due to the offense being...well, "offensive", but that will hopefully change with a healthy Luck.  Even still, a better conditioned D will bode well in those close games when the D needs to make a stop.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:

Concussions always a point of concern and a bit worrying Kelly's concussion lasted until into the off-season.

Luck and Kelly being healthy and back to their best would mean the world to this franchise.

I hope some * DL player doesn't slap him in the helmet. The fact that this one took so long makes me quite concerned for the next one. After hearing those comments, Kelly doesn't seem like the type that is going to risk more after that.

We were so lucky that Manning and Saturday were never injured, well until the neck thing obviously, but we had them as our 1-2 punch Center and QB for almost a 10 year stretch. Sigh...if only Luck and Kelly could be the same...is it just me or does it seem like the more the NFL tries to make the game "safe" the more injuries are occuring? Especially the torn ACL,  it seems every year there is a couple big names go down with a torn ACL?!