Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL removes Color Rush

TKnight24

Color Rush or not, I was a fan of the all blue uniforms as it seems the majority were.

I understand the history of the Colts uniform but jeesh was it nice to see a change. 

I'm not asking for completely new uniforms (some of the new uniforms look horrible, and I don't trust the Colts enough to make good looking ones) but just the all blue look was really nice and a good change.

• 2 months later...

I think the designer dropped his bag of Skittles and then used them as his pallet of colors.

I'm good with simple. It connects us to the past and the game we loved.

Back when men were men, and stickum was the talk on the one, or two, pregame football shows on tv. Back in the days when the Patriots were in the basement of the AFC East and Steve Grogan's neck was growing at least two feet every off-season. lol 

18 minutes ago, sreeb2deeni said:

I think the designer dropped his bag of Skittles and then used them as his pallet of colors.

I'm good with simple. It connects us to the past and the game we loved.

Back when men were men, and stickum was the talk on the one, or two, pregame football shows on tv. Back in the days when the Patriots were in the basement of the AFC East and Steve Grogan's neck was growing at least two feet every off-season. lol 

Ah the 90s. Good times.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 8:31 PM, ReMeDy said:

Did this decision have anything to do with the "red-green color blindness players looking similar" debacle?

Being R/G color blind... thank the Lord this is gone. Its bad enough when I have to tell what lights are on/blinking on a server Im working on. I dont need to question who is whom during a football game

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 5:07 PM, HarryTheCat said:

Every team should get together and burn all of those "color rush" unis from last season in one huge bonfire. Those stupid unis belong on roller derby teams, not in the NFL. Full-grown men should not be seen in public wearing "onesies". 

Harry The Cat nailed it. The perfect neutralizer to the nonsense that those who disliked the color rush uniforms are just grumpy old men/senior citizens. :scoregood:

• 2 months later...