Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wayne & Garcon Follow Manning

King Colt

The only way i see manning/wayne/garcon being a package anywhere is if the redskins do it. they have the most cap space out of the teams who are in on manning if released. and they have the money to throw at those three. shannahan could be in a spot where he will want these three guys. and since shannahan is the guy who is calling the shots for the redskins (was part of his contract deal that he gets to bring in who he wants aslong as it was reasonable.) i could see it happening and then they could draft TAMU QB or another QB to learn under manning. very likely. but i havnt heard anything about garcon going where manning is going, only heard wayne and manning could very well be a package deal

Hahah, nice one. Peyton could also guarantee 8 championships like Lebron did.

I do think Daniel Snyder will be salivating at the mouth like a rabid dog about the idea of having at least Manning and Wayne on the team, maybe Garçon. I do think he's also salivating at the possibility of getting RGiii. He loves spend $$$ and offer heaps for players, even if they are plump and lazy like Albert Lamesworth.

exactly what i was pretty much saying when i posted at the same time you posted this lol

I do think Daniel Snyder will be salivating at the mouth like a rabid dog about the idea of having at least Manning and Wayne on the team, maybe Garçon. I do think he's also salivating at the possibility of getting RGiii. He loves spend $$$ and offer heaps for players, even if they are plump and lazy like Albert Lamesworth.

Absolutely....Snyder is capable of anything, and at any price. I think they'll make a major push for RGIII.... and he'd be a big hit in DC and the NFC East.

Absolutely....Snyder is capable of anything, and at any price. I think they'll make a major push for RGIII.... and he'd be a big hit in DC and the NFC East.

exactly what i was pretty much saying when i posted at the same time you posted this lol

Great minds think alike, perhaps we should run our own country!

I agree with those who believe Washington would love to acquire Manning,Garcon, & Wayne. Beyond Fred Davis, Helu, & maybe a linemen or two their offense is garbage. Defensively they are rapidly improving so it makes a lot of sense to renovate the offense.

Ultimately, I am in the camp that believes Peyton has no desire to play in the same division as Eli.

I agree with those who believe Washington would love to acquire Manning,Garcon, & Wayne. Beyond Fred Davis, Helu, & maybe a linemen or two their offense is garbage. Defensively they are rapidly improving so it makes a lot of sense to renovate the offense.

Ultimately, I am in the camp that believes Peyton has no desire to play in the same division as Eli.

I dont think he wants to play Eli twice a year either.

Also, whoever thought he might go to the Jets was clearly delusional. Can you imagine him under the same city's media umbrella?

Hahaha

Not one...not two...not three...not four...

OMG, hahahaha We have some Great QB/Reciever combo's in our recent colt history

we have Manning to Harrison

we have Manning to wayne

we have Manning to Clark

we don't have Manning to Garcon - we do have a critical Garcon dropped pass in the superbowl and an average #2 WR since then.

You actually think we will have Luck to Garcon added to our great QB/Receiver HOF??

OMG, hahahaha We have some Great QB/Reciever combo's in our recent colt history

we have Manning to Harrison

we have Manning to wayne

we have Manning to Clark

we don't have Manning to Garcon - we do have a critical Garcon dropped pass in the superbowl and an average #2 WR since then.

You actually think we will have Luck to Garcon added to our great QB/Receiver HOF??

never said that, i simply said Garcon with 8 more years to catch Luck passes,where does that come of sounding like a HOF endorsement??

It would be in Manning's/Wayne's/Garcon's best interest to form a package deal somewhere if the money part of it can be worked out. I could see Manning taking less to make sure that Wayne and Garcon were included. Any team that that is rumored as an option for Manning, MIA,NYJ,ARI,KC,SEA would welcome that to their existing offense. Fitzgerald/Wayne/Garcon...deadly. The same would be said with Marshall/Wayne/Garcon, or Bowe/Wayne/Garcon.

I dont think he wants to play Eli twice a year either.

Read an article sorry no link

suggested

colts offense goes east, back near Baltimore by

suggesting with 49 million cap space Red Skins should take Manning, Garcon,Wayne, saturday & Clark to give him familar weapons, & hand off -

that they have a descent run game and a top 10 D

But he would be in same division as Eli & I dont see that happening, but Fact stranger than fiction

never said that, i simply said Garcon with 8 more years to catch Luck passes,where does that come of sounding like a HOF endorsement??

I thought you sounded excited about him being around for 8 years, if we are going to keep him for 8 years and he isn't a HOF for the colts, then that would be a bad choice

Dan Synder would love to have Peyton, and if he brought along Garcon and Wayne then that is the icing on the cake, but it completely totals our depth at WR, cause then we just have Collie, Gonzo (if we resign him), and White. Hopefully we will get someone good in the draft

well garcon has turned down the same kind of contract that Colston is wasnting. colts can always try to sign Colston to go with collie and just find a WR in the draft. colts have been good at getting decent WR's in the draft the past few years.

well garcon has turned down the same kind of contract that Colston is wasnting. colts can always try to sign Colston to go with collie and just find a WR in the draft. colts have been good at getting decent WR's in the draft the past few years.

If that is true, I would love to get Colston. We have never had a WR of his size before and I think Luck/Peyton would love to throw the ball to him. I love Garcon but I will take Colston over Garcon any day of the week. Also a interesting choice for the draft would be Stephen Hill of Georgia Tech (which is surprising how well GT's WRs have been in the past few years with their run option offense, Calvin Johnson and Demaryius Thomas). I would like to have Hill and he could be available late 1st round, early 2nd round

Two things

1) When the Colts played in a snowstorm at Buffalo in the last regular season game of the 2009 season, was that a warm-weather locale?

2) I don't think you have a real good idea of what makes the modern day athlete tick, especially the young ones. If the recently relocated NFL team in Syberia offered him the most cash, that is where Garcon would likely apply his trade.

Point 2 is a good one....I am not a young athlete...

but come on 'J'

... if you're professional pass receiver....and you have a choice of eight games in Buffalo or eight in Indy and one a year in Jacksonville, Memphis and Houston....

...and your QB is either Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck....

You've got to be loving you some Indianapolis...

Point 2 is a good one....I am not a young athlete...

but come on 'J'

... if you're professional pass receiver....and you have a choice of eight games in Buffalo or eight in Indy and one a year in Jacksonville, Memphis and Houston....

...and your QB is either Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck....

You've got to be loving you some Indianapolis...

He will go to the team that offers him the best financial situation, convince himself that they have the best chance to win, and then proclaim it was not about the money in his introductory press conference.

Who he would be catching passes from is completely meaningless to his bank account. Surely young players reaching for the coin is not a new concept to you?