Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Paul Richardson to Redskins

• Virtuoso80 changed the title to Paul Richardson to Redskins

The WR I was aiming for with the limited ones left was Marqise Lee. I hope he is under strong consideration by Ballard. Outside of him, I'm not high on the remaining free agent WRs. 

Would love adding DJ Moore in the mid 2nd round of the draft at this point. 

50 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

The WR I was aiming for with the limited ones left was Marqise Lee. I hope he is under strong consideration by Ballard. Outside of him, I'm not high on the remaining free agent WRs. 

Would love adding DJ Moore in the mid 2nd round of the draft at this point. 

Ehh. I'm not so high on Lee. Led the league in drops last year.

I wanted Richardson too, but i also feel very confident if we passed on him considering I believe Edd Dodds was part of the group that drafted him and oversaw some of his development.

If he isn't on board or in Ballard's ear about adding him for the cost it would take, then he probably isn't worth it.

I personally wouldn't mind a chance on Terrell Pryor after he crashed and burned last year. Give him the Alshon treatment and give a nice but that amazing 1 year prove it deal. And if he does in fact prove it, lock him up like the Eagles did w/ Alshon to reward him.

Slim picking in terms of big names out there, but plenty of below the radar quality guys.

John Brown is another guy who is seemingly never healthy but produces when he is.