Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gregg Doyle FTW

IndyD4U

8 hours ago, BobbyMorris94 said:

LOL more impact than Grigson? Grigson took what every single expert and analyst said was a 3 win team and they went 11-5 those three years. Ballard met the analyst's expectations of us being horrid. We are a worse team than last year all around. Grigson won GM of the year his first year, Ballard is going to win us a top 5 pick and a general consensus we are a bottom feeder again, but this time they are right. 

:pokerface:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Just fishing for answers.  Pagano and Marachino are from Balt, who play man.  Since Pagano was hired we've played man.  Now this year we're playing a lot of zone.  Its not like they don't have their reasons. The coaches must think that playing man exposes something this year that it didn't the previous years.  

It exposes our backers but I'd take that risk over all the corners being burned 

When Doyel was with CBS or whoever, he made the rounds on sports talk radio and was a regular on the station I listened to.  He was the exact same person.  He feels like he has to be the only  reporter with the guts to call out the elite and Top sports brass.  Brags on who he hangs with and talks about his MMA hobby.  You are right, he comes across as fake.

56 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

When Doyel was with CBS or whoever, he made the rounds on sports talk radio and was a regular on the station I listened to.  He was the exact same person.  He feels like he has to be the only  reporter with the guts to call out the elite and Top sports brass.  Brags on who he hangs with and talks about his MMA hobby.  You are right, he comes across as fake.

There is a reason he works for the star now and not on a national show any longer.   He is a hack 

On 10/23/2017 at 1:25 PM, Nadine said:

Nah, I'll continue to speak against it as long as he's doing that.

Ignoring it doesn't make it stop same as ignoring the Colts doesn't make them win

Oh, I'm all about action where it's warranted. Unfortunately, this forum isn't changing anything. 

27 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

Oh, I'm all about action where it's warranted. Unfortunately, this forum isn't changing anything. 

Forum is for voicing opinions.  Mission is not to change but to speak.

I think if people are saying that they are in favor of this sort of 'journalism' it's important to say I'm against it.

Else, all discussion is pointless including the opinion that Doyel speaks for fans

32 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Forum is for voicing opinions.  Mission is not to change but to speak.

I think if people are saying that they are in favor of this sort of 'journalism' it's important to say I'm against it.

Else, all discussion is pointless including the opinion that Doyel speaks for fans

Truth!!! 

Image result for preach gif

On 10/23/2017 at 10:33 AM, Defjamz26 said:

Professionalism is overrated. Tell it like it is. There's too much sugar coating in the NFL as is. Pagano just preached about how his staff and team are filled with a bunch of grown men. If that's true then they can handle this.

“They” haven’t said much ( if anything) about Doyle. So, I think they are handling it okay.

Since when is it okay to call someone an *? When someone lowers themselves to this standard, it tells me they are not thinking objectively. They’ve disregarded any good someone has accomplished. 

Greg Doyle is frustrated, as is the team, GM, coaches and fan base. No one likes loosing.

I’m trusting things will improve, one way or another. 

On 10/23/2017 at 12:41 PM, Xander said:

I'm sorry but when someone says something so stupid, it's only fair to let them know. You're slow. 

On 10/23/2017 at 12:42 PM, Xander said:

Please stop giving me warning points for calling a spade a spade.

Please stop breaking forum rules with 'your spade' and you won't get any.  If you read the rules you agreed to when you signed up you would know and remember that you cannot-

1. Absolutely no profanity or obscene, vulgar or violent posts, period.

Profanity and vulgarity in posts, veiled or otherwise, is unacceptable and prohibited. The intentional misspelling, replacing letters with special characters (@, $, etc.) words constitutes masked profanity and vulgarity. Posts containing such content are subject to editing or deletion. Members posting in this manner are subject to warnings/posting restrictions.

Please do no attempt to avoid the profanity filters.

2. Zero tolerance for personal attacks on anyone including the mods.

Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between forum members. Intentional and unintentional 'Flames' include questioning someones intelligence or fandom as well as any other post that is likely to increase arguments on the forum such as linking to another teams forum.

Please recognize the difference between attacking an opinion and attacking another member personally.

As far as your public display of your feelings concerning your moderation grievance, that is covered under the forum rules too-

3. To discuss a warning or violation with the issuing moderator, please message the moderator. Do not discuss warnings or violations in an open forum.  If you have a problem with the rules or with moderation, PM (private message) a member of the mod team. Public discussion of site and forum moderation (including in the blogs or profiles) is against the rules.

Since it was you who brought this into the public forum, I'll end this here  by saying I'm somewhat surprised you didn't rack up more than what you actually got... and please try to follow the rules and guidelines in the future.

Compliance with these rules is mandatory and the guidelines are recommended as they encourage appropriate behavior and were written with the intention of preventing potential conflicts from arising. Ignorance of the rules will not be considered a viable excuse for a violation of the code of conduct.  Your first responsibility of membership is to read, understand and abide by the code of conduct.

The're easy to find too, as the link in my signature will take you there...

19 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Please stop breaking forum rules with 'your spade' and you won't get any.  If you read the rules you agreed to when you signed up you would know and remember that you cannot-

1. Absolutely no profanity or obscene, vulgar or violent posts, period.

Profanity and vulgarity in posts, veiled or otherwise, is unacceptable and prohibited. The intentional misspelling, replacing letters with special characters (@, $, etc.) words constitutes masked profanity and vulgarity. Posts containing such content are subject to editing or deletion. Members posting in this manner are subject to warnings/posting restrictions.

Please do no attempt to avoid the profanity filters.

2. Zero tolerance for personal attacks on anyone including the mods.

Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between forum members. Intentional and unintentional 'Flames' include questioning someones intelligence or fandom as well as any other post that is likely to increase arguments on the forum such as linking to another teams forum.

Please recognize the difference between attacking an opinion and attacking another member personally.

As far as your public display of your feelings concerning your moderation grievance, that is covered under the forum rules too-

3. To discuss a warning or violation with the issuing moderator, please message the moderator. Do not discuss warnings or violations in an open forum.  If you have a problem with the rules or with moderation, PM (private message) a member of the mod team. Public discussion of site and forum moderation (including in the blogs or profiles) is against the rules.

Since it was you who brought this into the public forum, I'll end this here  by saying I'm somewhat surprised you didn't rack up more than what you actually got... and please try to follow the rules and guidelines in the future.

Compliance with these rules is mandatory and the guidelines are recommended as they encourage appropriate behavior and were written with the intention of preventing potential conflicts from arising. Ignorance of the rules will not be considered a viable excuse for a violation of the code of conduct.  Your first responsibility of membership is to read, understand and abide by the code of conduct.

The're easy to find too, as the link in my signature will take you there...

:groan: