Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Presser -- Media Pressure Growing

Coltsman1788

3 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

That is hard nut to crack... Fire the HC without better option at hand? Leave a poor performance without answer?

IMO if the fanbase would shrink, Irsay will pull the trigger. Next 2 games are away ones...

You can get this same awful performance from interim coach and the fans would be more understanding in dealing with it. Opppose to watching it happen under the head coach that 95% of the fans want gone

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, IinD said:

It's funny how they're lying/guessing on Pagano's future.

I'm told he'll be fired, I'm told he's safe, there is a meeting today, blah blah.

They have no clue, just trying to be first to report it if something happens.

most plausible one is the meeting one.  but yeah i agree

It wouldn't surprise me if the FO just wants to wait until the bye week to let go of Chuck. I always thought they'd wait until the offseason but it's going to get really ugly if they try and keep Chuck for the rest of the season. Fans will be upset and booing every home game, or even worse not showing up.

If Chuck is still here and we get blown out or beaten badly by the Steelers at home, especially if things are getting ugly among the fans, I don't see how Chuck gets through the bye week.

There is no reason at all to bring Luck back, let him rest and heal completely and he will be strong again. 

Draft or sign a stud MLB and more help across the offensive line, I hate to say it but will have to sign a new high caliber wide receiver because Donte will be gone at the end of the year if he doesnt start to play better

our WR group is very disappointing this year. Hilton disappears,Moncreif does not play like should his height and this WR group is disjointed and does not work hard to get open, Brissett took 7-8 seconds and no one was open or came back for the ball. Mack and Doyle were the best receivers yesterday!!

1 hour ago, indyagent17 said:

There is no reason at all to bring Luck back, let him rest and heal completely and he will be strong again. 

There is a reason to bring him back this season if he returns to 100% and that is to make sure he can still play in live action at the same level he did prior to the injury.  If he's never going to be the same again, that would be good information to know before the offseason starts rather than waiting until next year's TC/preseason.

1 hour ago, J@son said:

There is a reason to bring him back this season if he returns to 100% and that is to make sure he can still play in live action at the same level he did prior to the injury.  If he's never going to be the same again, that would be good information to know before the offseason starts rather than waiting until next year's TC/preseason.

disagree!!