Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colt 2017 Offensive Line

dw49

5 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

BTW, sorry for lashing out and being aggressive with my post. I had a date tonight, she wanted to see the new IT movie, and I convinced her to come over and watch the Texans/Bengals game and we ordered pizza. Her first football game and it was a horrible one. She's now mad at me saying I wasted her time and I feel like a loser not taking her to the movies and watching a better game with her Sunday. So that, combined with Pagano, put me in a pretty lousy mood, lol.

Rookie move man hey on the bright side if there is another date she really likes you . 

56 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

What coaches has he outcoached that matter? Belichick? Nope. Tomlin? Nope. Del Rio with Carr (a threat now)? Nope. You want to say I don't know, that's the ultimate copout because you'll just hold that argument until Pagano is fired and then admit you're wrong to save face and look ridiculous to everyone else who figured the pattern out years ago. 

Like I said, the staff may know more than us, but they certainly don't know more than most other NFL teams, and that's ultimately all that matters and why the team is in the shape it is in today, and that is a fact.

What do I have to admit to being wrong to?       Do you even have a clue as to what you're talking about?

We agree on more than you even know...

I've written nearly a half dozen different posts this week that I know this is Pagano's last year with the team and I'm perfectly fine with it.     He'll get fired either during the year, or at the end of the year,  and I'm perfectly fine with it.

That it's time a change.    Time for new leadership and a new voice.      That Ballard deserves to pick his own man.   And I'm perfectly fine wiht ALL OF IT.     I've written that over and over again and apparently you've missed them all.

The only thing we disagree on is that I think Pagano is an average coach and his record reflects that.     You and others think Pagano is an incompetent boob who is among the worst coaches in the NFL.     And your proof is that he hasn't beaten Belichcik and Tomlin.     

Trust me,  I'm not changing my view once Pagano gets canned.     You don't know me well if you think that's happening.    I've got nothing to apologize for.

Finally, as to your last paragraph,  about the shape of the team.    That's mostly do to A) Grigson, and (B)  injuries to key players.    It's far more a personnel issue than it is a coaching issue.      You'd know that if you weren't so filled with blood boiling hate.

14 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

BTW, sorry for lashing out and being aggressive with my post. I had a date tonight, she wanted to see the new IT movie, and I convinced her to come over and watch the Texans/Bengals game and we ordered pizza. Her first football game and it was a horrible one. She's now mad at me saying I wasted her time and I feel like a loser not taking her to the movies and watching a better game with her Sunday. So that, combined with Pagano, put me in a pretty lousy mood, lol.

No worries.....     we're good...

And sorry that the date didn't work out.       Try again and take her to the movie of her choice.    The new IT movie is supposed to be pretty good,   but those types of movies don't work for me,  and fortunately enough,   not for my wife, either.      But it's gotten good reviews.

If you still like the young lady,  try again,  and see if the 2nd date goes better.     I've had a few 2nd dates that were pretty good.      Give it a shot,  at this point,  it doesn't seem like you've got anything to lose!

Good luck,  and if it goes well,  let us know!       :thmup:

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

No worries.....     we're good...

And sorry that the date didn't work out.       Try again and take her to the movie of her choice.    The new IT movie is supposed to be pretty good,   but those types of movies don't work for me,  and fortunately enough,   not for my wife, either.      But it's gotten good reviews.

If you still like the young lady,  try again,  and see if the 2nd date goes better.     I've had a few 2nd dates that were pretty good.      Give it a shot,  at this point,  it doesn't seem like you've got anything to lose!

Good luck,  and if it goes well,  let us know!       :thmup:

I will do that, and thanks!

37 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Put some of that Jared charm on her and give her call and take her out to dinner of her choice and just explain to her what you watched wasn't really Football haha. I agree that game was awful, you need to get her to watch a game like Oakland vs KC at KC if she wants too.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Put some of that Jared charm on her and give her call and take her out to dinner of her choice and just explain to her what you watched wasn't really Football haha. I agree that game was awful, you need to get her to watch a game like Oakland vs KC at KC if she wants too.

Yeah, only I can introduce a beautiful girl to football by showing her Marvin Lewis lol! haha She did pop with the AJ Green 50 yd catch and the Deshaun Watson run for a td though. She just couldn't understand why no one could move the ball and why they would hardly throw it. It was embarrassing for me and a bad choice of games to watch on a first date. Should of just had her watch Dal Vs Den Sunday or GB/Atl or NE/NO. At least those would of been a lot more fun. Now I'll have to take her to the movies Sunday and miss NFL lol. My own fault though.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, only I can introduce a beautiful girl to football by showing her Marvin Lewis lol! haha She did pop with the AJ Green 50 yd catch and the Deshaun Watson run for a td though. She just couldn't understand why no one could move the ball and why they would hardly throw it. It was embarrassing for me and a bad choice of games to watch on a first date. Should of just had her watch Dal Vs Den Sunday or GB/Atl or NE/NO. At least those would of been a lot more fun. Now I'll have to take her to the movies Sunday and miss NFL lol. My own fault though.

Yeah ol Marv vs Billy O'Brien isn't very entertaining haha 

3 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

To be fair, going to the movies is a terrible date, you just sit in the dark and don't talk to one another.  So it was a good call on avoiding that as it allows you to have a conversation, the most important bit of a first date.

I admire your love of the game but I think some dinner or, my personal favourite option for a date, miniature golf, may work out better for you both next time! Get that conversation going in a laid back environment and see where it goes. :thmup:

All the best buddy.

3 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

On the plus side, she now has a reason to not like the Texans! Id just play it off like that. 

"Remember that garbage game the Texans played, THATS why you cheer for the Colts!"

That being said, maybe don't show her a Colts game for a bit, at least til Luck comes back to form. haha

9 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

And just for the record,  since you seem to have forgotten,  some of those players,  were the order of Ryan Grigson.

Like Trent Richardson for one.     And maybe even Bjorn Werner for another.

Perhaps. But explain Tolzien 

10 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Dear God.      You are and continue to be your own worst enemy.

You don't have the first clue as to what Pagano thinks or feels.    But you continue to write posts as if you're privy to his inner most thoughts.

And don't tell me that I'm too literal or not reading between the lines.     That dog doesn't hunt.

What you're looking for is a perminent Get Out of Jail FREE card,  so you are free to write whatever you want without any recriminations.      And any time someone challenges you,   you pull out that card.     Everyone else is too literal and not reading between the lines.

Feel free to write what you want to say and not expect anyone else to understand your meaning.     When I write something and people don't understand my meaning,   I try to remember to apologize and explain myself so they do.

I'll give it several attempts and if I still can't get my point across,  then I punt.      But in most cases, I don't think the problem is with the reader,  I think it's with the writer --- me.

You're becoming comical now. The way you leap onto all these posts as if it's your duty to expose people. As if you're some type of message board police.

And I've seen your debates with people in other topics and it seems people are saying the same things I am, and people are catching on to your game. I actually said I THINK this time. You mean to tell me you've never guessed at what someone may be thinking? You've never seen someone and thought "This guy is full of himself"? Because that'd be equivalent to what I'm saying. You are your worst enemy. You keep thinking that everyone is just a know it all stating things as if their facts when you simply have poor comprehension skills. How bout this mighty board defender. I will specifically let you know when I'm stating something as fact and saying something that I believe I know. I'll even underline it for you.

4 hours ago, csmopar said:

Perhaps. But explain Tolzien 

Tolzein is the backup that Grigson signed. I doubt the front office thought he'd have to play.

i believe that they thought that Luck would be ready in time and that Tolzein would be the backup.

I believe that by the time they realized Luck would NOT be better in time, most of the best backups had already signed elsewhere in free agency.

Let's not forget that as terrible as Tolzein was against the Rams,  he didn't look that bad against Pittsburgh last year.

But I don't buy that Morris was better.   If he was, then Ballard would've kept him and cut Tolzein.    I don't see Ballard being the same as Grigson.

This is my viewpoint.