Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

His Career at a Crossroads, Andrew Luck and the Colts Have Work to Do to Save It *Article*

Restored

9 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Stat wise, yes they are, and Carr dismantled us when he played us last year. Better come up with a better argument than "no they aren't".

You know that's not how it works, right? The Colts had one of the worst passing defenses in the league last year, of course Carr shredded it. That's not a reflection of Luck. The Raiders also had arguably the best OL in the league.

As always, comparing QBs becomes a game of "ifs," but Luck has accomplished more in terms of team success and personal stats than Carr (and Cousins), with a weaker supporting cast and a less effective coaching staff.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, colt18 said:

Stat wise, no they aren't. Carr dismantled a terrible defense, I'm not impressed. 

Luck 2016: 

346 /545  63.5  4240  282.7  7.8   31  13

Cousins 2016:

406 /606  67.0  4917  307.3  8.1    25  12

Carr 2016:

357/ 560  63.8  3937  262.5  7.0    28 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-quarterbacks-this-season/

3. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts

2016 overall grade: 91.8

For years, PFF analysts stated that Luck was not playing at a level among the top-five quarterbacks in the league, as many had suggested. In 2016, though, he actually is. Coming off a disastrous 2015 that saw him rank near the bottom in every major statistical category, Luck has revamped his game from a high risk/reward passer to one much more willing to take what the defense gives. His 10 interceptions are not indicative of his new style, as we’ve charged him with only 12 turnover-worthy plays, so those bad passes are being converted into picks at a much higher ratio than most quarterbacks. Luck owns the fifth-lowest percentage of turnover-worthy throws this season after ranking in the middle of the pack or near the bottom of the league in previous years. Unfortunately for Luck, the Colts’ roster has limited them this season, and even in his best year, they may not get a chance to make a playoff run. He’s been under pressure on a league-high 43.8 percent of dropbacks, but he’s managed a passer rating of 76.3 on those plays, good for 10th in the league.

Luck just had the best season of his career and Carr, much less Cousins, is not on his level.

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2017/5/29/15707456/andrew-luck-was-indeed-a-top-5-qb-in-2016-colts

In the end, among the 26 qualifying quarterbacks, Luck finished in the top-five in the league in three of the major categories – air yards (4th), passing yards compared to games played (5th) and his production in the red zone (3rd). Luck was also tied for seventh in both comparing touchdown-to-interception percentage and net adjusted passing yards per attempt, and was in seventh alone in third down production on passes with 6 yards or more to go to achieve first downs.

Naturally there are other categories in which Luck excelled amongst quarterbacks with at least 300 pass attempts. He threw 61 passes of at least 20 yards last year, good for 4th in the league, and was also 4th in the league in first down percentage, 9th in passer rating and 5th in passing touchdowns. Not a bad year, huh…

PFF is kind of a joke. Most of his production was in the 2nd half of games and 11 of his game he scored 3 points or less in the first quarter. He basically had the RGIII syndrome where he got destroyed early and padded his stats later where it looked like he was better than he was. Carr and Cousins got out to comfortable leads early while Luck struggled unless the defense let up. 

BTW, Carr dismantled most defenses, not just ours.

46 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I gave you a LIKE but that is the way it is regarding most people. They weigh Championships more than any other thing. Is it fair probably not? Dan Marino gets a raw deal on every list made because he never won at least 1. To me Marino is in my Top 10 though, Plunkett won 2 and isn't even close to my Top 10 for example.

The reason I hate it is because I got to watch Peyton be one of the best, and the only argument I heard against him was SB wins. I understand the importance of that accomplishment, but it is a team accomplishment. There are so many variables to assembling a team/scheme where everything works together to win multiple SBs. 

So while I agree the patriots (as an example) have a great overall team as a whole, I'm not willing to crown Brady GOAT because of that team accomplishment. I understand that is a different argument, it just plays into what I'm trying to say. 

They call it a dynasty for a reason. It's not a QB accomplishment. 

7 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

PFF is kind of a joke. Most of his production was in the 2nd half of games and 11 of his game he scored 3 points or less in the first quarter. He basically had the RGIII syndrome where he got destroyed early and padded his stats later where it looked like he was better than he was. Carr and Cousins got out to comfortable leads early while Luck struggled unless the defense let up. 

Says who? The poster who thinks a bad defense is indicative of a QB's performance?

lmao of accusing Luck (of ALL QBs) to stat pad. Dude has a terrible defense and somehow it's his fault that he always has to come back? Save it, breh. That's dumb reasoning. 

Half Att Comp Pct Yds Avg Lng TD Int 1st 1st% 20+ Sck Rate
1st Half 277 169 61.0 2,051 7.4 50 14 10 102 36.8 29 18 85.6

2nd Half 265 175 66.0 2,175 8.2 64 17 3 104 39.2 32 22

So he had three more TDs in the second half than the first. That's not "most" of his production. Do you even watch Luck play? lol I've never heard of comebacks making a QB look better than he is. Especially a QB who has already thrown 40 TDs in a season and made a championship game. Get outta here.

Also, I don't know what Carr and Cousins getting out to comfy leads have to do with this....unless you're trying to prove that they had better surrounding casts, which I agree.

Oh! And lmao at NFL defenses "letting up". That's definitely not a thing.

2 hours ago, colt18 said:

Says who? The poster who thinks a bad defense is indicative of a QB's performance?

lmao of accusing Luck (of ALL QBs) to stat pad. Dude has a terrible defense and somehow it's his fault that he always has to come back? Save it, breh. That's dumb reasoning. 

Half Att Comp Pct Yds Avg Lng TD Int 1st 1st% 20+ Sck Rate
1st Half 277 169 61.0 2,051 7.4 50 14 10 102 36.8 29 18 85.6

2nd Half 265 175 66.0 2,175 8.2 64 17 3 104 39.2 32 22

So he had three more TDs in the second half than the first. That's not "most" of his production. Do you even watch Luck play? lol I've never heard of comebacks making a QB look better than he is. Especially a QB who has already thrown 40 TDs in a season and made a championship game. Get outta here.

Also, I don't know what Carr and Cousins getting out to comfy leads have to do with this....unless you're trying to prove that they had better surrounding casts, which I agree.

The defense has nothing to do with the offense early. Also, those stats in the first half are due to two games vs the Vikings and Jets (the only two games Luck actually dismantled a team last year). The point is Carr and Cousins have been able to dominate games from start to finish, Luck has to fall behind early and start scoring in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarter (has nothing to do with the defense, has to due with his miscues), when the defense lets up because he can't rid of the ball quickly or throw to a defender that's covered or throw to someone other than Hilton. 

Edited by Superman

2 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

The defense has nothing to do with the offense early. Also, those stats in the first half are due to two games vs the Vikings and Jets (the only two games Luck actually dismantled a team last year). The point is Carr and Cousins have been able to dominate games from start to finish, Luck has to fall behind early and start scoring in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarter (has nothing to do with the defense, has to due with his miscues), when the defense lets up because he can't rid of the ball quickly or throw to a defender that's covered or throw to someone other than Hilton. 

Uh, what? If a defense is playing poorly early that can put the team in a hole and put pressure on the offense....basic football. Why are we taking away games from Luck when you brought up Carr dismantling our terrible defense? Carr and Cousin's teams are better than Luck's, that's the reason why they can dominate from start to finish. Has nothing to do with their own performance, which isn't even a stat anyways.

Again, the thought of an NFL defense "letting up" is stupid. That's not how it works. 

Edited by Superman

2 hours ago, colt18 said:

Uh, what? If a defense is playing poorly early that can put the team in a hole and put pressure on the offense....basic football. Why are we taking away games from Luck when you brought up Carr dismantling our terrible defense? Carr and Cousin's teams are better than Luck's, that's the reason why they can dominate from start to finish. Has nothing to do with their own performance, which isn't even a stat anyways.

Again, the thought of an NFL defense "letting up" is stupid. That's not how it works. 

It only puts the team in a hole if you have a stupid coach (which Pagano is). There's no reason to panic and throw deep passes when down two tds when it's a 4 quarter game. The defenses are better on Carr and Cousins teams than Luck's, but the offenses on those teams are better because Carr and Cousins are better than Luck. Regardless of the defense, Carr and Cousins put up points early and don't allow the team to fall behind. Luck gets 3 and out early all the time (11 games last year 3 points or less in the first quarter). If Luck was scoring early, the team wouldn't be down so much (even if the defense does bad). You see Drew Brees put up 40 a game and even though they lose a lot, he keeps them in the game and they have a worse defense than us. What's your excuse there? Luck doesn't hold his end up until the end of games.

Edited by Superman

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

It only puts the team in a hole if you have a stupid coach (which Pagano is). There's no reason to panic and throw deep passes when down two tds when it's a 4 quarter game. The defenses are better on Carr and Cousins teams than Luck's, but the offenses on those teams are better because Carr and Cousins are better than Luck. Regardless of the defense, Carr and Cousins put up points early and don't allow the team to fall behind. Luck gets 3 and out early all the time (11 games last year 3 points or less in the first quarter). If Luck was scoring early, the team wouldn't be down so much (even if the defense does bad). You see Drew Brees put up 40 a game and even though they lose a lot, he keeps them in the game and they have a worse defense than us. What's your excuse there? Luck doesn't hold his end up until the end of games.

Giving up points puts the team in a hole regardless of having a stupid coach. For some reason they only call deep pass plays for Luck, who executes them to a great degree whether they are dumb play calls or not. It's not Luck's fault that his OL can't hold up in pass pro. Carr and Cousins aren't better than Luck and you need to start posting stats to back up dumb statements like that. I don't see your point with Drew Brees because Luck puts up points as well. Luck literally kept the Colts in games by himself, yet somehow you call that stat padding....yet Brees does the same thing and he isn't stat padding?

Edited by Superman

10 minutes ago, colt18 said:

Giving up points puts the team in a hole regardless of having a stupid coach. For some reason they only call deep pass plays for Luck, who executes them to a great degree whether they are dumb play calls or not. It's not Luck's fault that his OL can't hold up in pass pro. Carr and Cousins aren't better than Luck and you need to start posting stats to back up dumb statements like that. I don't see your point with Drew Brees because Luck puts up points as well. Luck literally kept the Colts in games by himself, yet somehow you call that stat padding....yet Brees does the same thing and he isn't stat padding? Your argument is a joke breh.

I don't care if you are respected here or not, your argument holds little water and you clearly don't understand football. You can't even attack my argument which is why you resort to attacking my post count (of all things) and call me a casual. 

Andrew has been the most hit QB in the league since he was drafted. So he's the perennial most hit QB in the league, unfortunately. Which is why I wanted oline in round one of this years draft (not that I dislike how the draft panned out). 

2 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

Andrew has been the most hit QB in the league since he was drafted. So he's the perennial most hit QB in the league, unfortunately. Which is why I wanted oline in round one of this years draft (not that I dislike how the draft panned out). 

Well according to Cisneros logic, Luck is the most hit QB in the league because every other QB is better at avoiding pressure....

lmao 

1 hour ago, colt18 said:

Giving up points puts the team in a hole regardless of having a stupid coach. For some reason they only call deep pass plays for Luck, who executes them to a great degree whether they are dumb play calls or not. Carr and Cousins aren't better than Luck and you need to start posting stats to back up dumb statements like that. I don't see your point with Drew Brees because Luck puts up points as well. Luck literally kept the Colts in games by himself, yet somehow you call that stat padding....yet Brees does the same thing and he isn't stat padding?

The defense kept us in a lot of games when it was 3-0, 3-3, 3-6, against the AFC South, teams we should be destroying, and Luck struggled to score. Brees puts up around 2 tds in the first quarter. There's no comparision. Brees doesn't stat pad because he scores all game. Luck doesn't score in the first quarter. http://www.nfl.com/player/andrewluck/2533031/gamelogs Here's the gamelogs. Tons of stat padding. Detroit, stat padding. Denver, Stat Padding. Jacksonville, Stat Padding. Bears, Some Stat Padding. Chiefs, Stat Padding. Houston, Stat Padding. Oakland, Stat Padding. Jacksonville again, Stat Padding. Half our games were stat padded stats by Luck.

Edited by Superman

1 hour ago, colt18 said:

Well according to Cisneros logic, Luck is the most hit QB in the league because every other QB is better at avoiding pressure....

lmao 

Luck is the most hit QB in the league because he can't get rid of the ball quickly.

Edited by Superman

The defense kept us in a lot of games when it was 3-0, 3-3, 3-6, against the AFC South, teams we should be destroying, and Luck struggled to score. Brees puts up around 2 tds in the first quarter. There's no comparision. Brees doesn't stat pad because he scores all game. Luck doesn't score in the first quarter. http://www.nfl.com/player/andrewluck/2533031/gamelogs Here's the gamelogs. Tons of stat padding. Detroit, stat padding. Denver, Stat Padding. Jacksonville, Stat Padding. Bears, Some Stat Padding. Chiefs, Stat Padding. Houston, Stat Padding. Oakland, Stat Padding. Jacksonville again, Stat Padding. Half our games were stat padded stats by Luck.

The difference in stat padding is who wins and loses. Both Luck and Brees put up stats, regardless of what quarter it was, and lost. So either they both are stat padders, or both are producing numbers. Also, you aren't stat padding if the score was close. You aren't making sense.

Luck is the most hit QB in the league because he can't get rid of the ball quickly.

That one went right over your head, and you're still wrong.

Edited by Superman

12 minutes ago, colt18 said:

lmao 

Andrew is one of the best at avoiding pressure I have ever seen. I can understand comparing QB stats but anything else is insane. 

Just now, colt18 said:

The difference in stat padding is who wins and loses. Both Luck and Brees put up stats, regardless of what quarter it was, and lost. So either they both are stat padders, or both are producing numbers. Also, you aren't stat padding if you either won or if the score was close. You aren't making sense.

That one went right over your head, and you're still wrong.

Brees isn't a stat padder because he puts up points when the team is in the game and gains a lead (what a novel concept). Luck scores his points when the team is down and out of the game half the time (meaning we already lost or he's trying to score 2 tds in 5 minutes to get to overtime). Brees defense lets him down. In Luck's case, he doesn't score early and has to put multiple drives together to keep it close, it doesn't work anyway, but he looks good because his stats are padded. I'm sure you get it, but you won't admit it anyway.

Definitely not wrong. 

1 hour ago, NannyMcafee said:

Andrew is one of the best at avoiding pressure I have ever seen. I can understand comparing QB stats but anything else is insane. 

He's absolutely fine at avoiding pressure, he just holds on to the ball too long and gets sacked.

Edited by Superman

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Brees isn't a stat padder because he puts up points when the team is in the game and gains a lead (what a novel concept). Luck scores his points when the team is down and out of the game half the time (meaning we already lost or he's trying to score 2 tds in 5 minutes to get to overtime). Brees defense lets him down. In Luck's case, he doesn't score early and has to put multiple drives together to keep it close, it doesn't work anyway, but he looks good because his stats are padded. I'm sure you get it, but you won't admit it anyway.

Definitely not wrong. 

You just contradicted yourself. How can Luck be a stat padder when his team is down and out in one post, and then the other you say he stat padded during wins? That makes no sense and once again you have no point.

You are wrong and you can't prove otherwise.

11 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Luck is the most hit QB in the league because he can't get rid of the ball quickly. I guess you aren't capable of learning that as a homer, are you?

What is wrong with being a homer? I'm just curious. I can see your conversation is getting slightly intense, so I want to clarify in no way am I trying to start an argument. 

I have watched multiple plays in this Colts offense, and every time WRs run more than 10 yards down the field. With a slowly growing oline this spells disaster. Clearly Andrew could play faster, we have seen it, but he is no peyton manning, and no one is suggesting that he is. But to say that Cousins is a better QB is ludicrous. Cousins routinely throws behind his WRs. 

I also havent seen andrew have a better than average running game, which makes an offense one dimensional. When you have a one dimensional offense that plays along with a defense that ranked at the bottom of the league in pass and rush, it only spells disaster. 

This colts team has been playing disastrous football for at least 2 seasons. 

You also cant compare Carr (at least not yet) with Luck. That is one season vs five. 

He's absolutely fine at avoiding pressure, he just holds on to the ball too long and gets sacked.

I can agree with that. And I can't say one way or another how I feel about this new poster because like Carr, he doesn't have enough stats for me to go off of. 

Edited by Superman

1 hour ago, colt18 said:

You just contradicted yourself. How can Luck be a stat padder when his team is down and out in one post, and then the other you say he stat padded during wins? That makes no sense and once again you have no point.

You are wrong and you can't prove otherwise.

You can still stat pad during a win. Being a stat padder is all about playing like trash early, taking your team out of the game, and having to make a big comeback when the defense is playing prevent or letting up to keep you from making a big play. Then you dissect them with smaller passes (what Luck should do early), and pad your stats to make your line look good while getting close to winning the game and occasionally doing so. 

Edited by Superman

You can still stat pad during a win. Being a stat padder is all about playing like trash early, taking your team out of the game, and having to make a big comeback when the defense is playing prevent or letting up to keep you from making a big play. Then you dissect them with smaller passes (what Luck should do early), and pad your stats to make your line look good while getting close to winning the game and occasionally doing so. 

....if you play like trash early and then make a big comeback and win, that isn't stat padding. That's actually how Tom Brady won the SB, and I doubt anyone is saying he stat padded in the SB. 

Edited by Superman

8 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

What is wrong with being a homer? I'm just curious. I can see your conversation is getting slightly intense, so I want to clarify in no way am I trying to start an argument. 

I have watched multiple plays in this Colts offense, and every time WRs run more than 10 yards down the field. With a slowly growing oline this spells disaster. Clearly Andrew could play faster, we have seen it, but he is no peyton manning, and no one is suggesting that he is. But to say that Cousins is a better QB is ludicrous. Cousins routinely throws behind his WRs. 

I also havent seen andrew have a better than average running game, which makes an offense one dimensional. When you have a one dimensional offense that plays along with a defense that ranked at the bottom of the league in pass and rush, it only spells disaster. 

This colts team has been playing disastrous football for at least 2 seasons. 

You also cant compare Carr (at least not yet) with Luck. That is one season vs five. 

Nothing is wrong with being a homer. You are a homer, and I love chatting with you. It's just harder to take a homer seriously when they won't budge from an extreme stance even when you present facts to them. They'll swear this player or this coach is great, etc etc... If you can have a conversation where you are open to facts and changing your mind, I don't mind chatting with you. I love chatting with you, especially during games.

1 hour ago, colt18 said:

....if you play like trash early and then make a big comeback and win, that isn't stat padding. That's actually how Tom Brady won the SB, and I doubt anyone is saying he stat padded in the SB. 

* lmao 

Tom Brady is probably ahead in 95% of his games

1 hour ago, colt18 said:

Tom Brady wasn't ahead in the first half of the SB. Stop moving the goalposts

It really doesn't matter. You are trying to use the greatest QB of all time as an example to defend what Andrew Luck has done for most of his career. It's not going to work. Just because it was the SB doesn't mean anything. Everyone has a bad game. That was just the only one you could think of with Brady.

Edited by Superman

It really doesn't matter. You are trying to use the greatest QB of all time as an example to defend what Andrew Luck has done for most of his career. It's not going to work. Just because it was the SB doesn't mean anything. Everyone has a bad game. That was just the only one you could think of with Brady.

I don't have to use Brady as the only example. There are countless examples of great QBs struggling badly in the first half of games, only to come back and win. By your logic, Peyton Manning is the biggest stat padder of all time because he has the most 4th quarter comebacks of all time.

Edited by Superman

58 minutes ago, colt18 said:

I don't have to use Brady as the only example. There are countless examples of great QBs struggling badly in the first half of games, only to come back and win. By your logic, Peyton Manning is the biggest stat padder of all time because he has the most 4th quarter comebacks of all time. 

That's a lie. Peyton Manning may have the most 4th quarter comebacks of all time, but that's because of the sheer number of games he played. Most of his games he dominated from start to finish, and as someone who has the username Colt18, you should know that. In fact, you do, you just don't think I do, so you're playing the dumb role. Also, for all those great QB's struggling in the first half of games, more times than not, they are dominating games and leading their team to victory. Luck doesn't dominate at all, and you know that good and well.

Edited by Superman

2 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Luck did not pad stats last year and was easily a top 5 QB last season, yes he has things he can improve on but to act like he's a stat padder in games he win is down right stupid. "Hey we're up by 10 in the 1st quarter better play prevent the rest of the game...."

Edited by Superman

49 minutes ago, ty4atd said:

Luck did not pad stats last year and was easily a top 5 QB last season, yes he has things he can improve on but to act like he's a stat padder in games he win is down right stupid. "Hey we're up by 10 in the 1st quarter better play prevent the rest of the game...."

If Luck was a top 5 QB last season, we'd be better than 8-8. If Luck was a top 5 QB last season, we wouldn't of scored 3 or less points in 11 of 16 games in the first quarter. Luck was an awful 1st quarter QB. He absolutely stat padded. The only reason the stats look so close between the 1st and 2nd half are because of the Jets and Vikings games, and Luck putting up most of those stats in the 2nd quarter. Majority of the year was struggle early and make a comeback late. Rinse, repeat. A top 5 QB doesn't do that. If you base him being a top 5 QB because of his stats last year, it's because it's due to stat padding.

Edited by Superman

Mod note: I just removed a bunch of back and forth bickering which included a lot of unnecessary personal shots and rules violations. Please refer to the rules if you're not sure what's acceptable on this board. In general, post respectfully, without calling other posters names or trying to insult their intelligence, and you'll be fine. Thanks.

I just love the thread title so for that I gave it a like. It sounds like some drama novel or movie by Nicholas Sparks about the life of Andrew Luck in the midst of some heavy real life despair. By chapter 15, Luck again finds true love with the Colts as he enters his love affair again on the field with the Colts after his turmoil filled crossroads nearly doomed the organization.

Or I guess crossroads also is like the song with Eric Clapton.

4 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

I really hate the argument about SB wins or appearances being a stat that people use to argue QB greatness. Unless a QB literally carries his team through the playoffs and SB, then I really don't want to hear it. 

Wilson had arguably one of the best defenses in the league when he won his SB, and a top defense when he lost the other. 

Luck has had arguably one of the worst supporting cast than any QB in the league and still made it to the AFCCG. 

If you want to compare QBs, then compare stats. Making it to, and winning the SB, isn't a stat. It's the point of the entire league. 

So true..I'd double like this if I could..

Sadly, it's our favorite team up in NE that has caused this to happen and reporters and critics have now made it the norm. Tommy could end with 9 rings and would probably still be thought of as better QB then a guy who wins 5,6 or 7 rings and went undefeated in each SB season. 

You'd still hear...yeah but Tommy had 9..

5 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Luck struggled to score

The offense struggled to score, mostly due to bad play calling and a bad offensive line. 

4 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

In Luck's case, he doesn't score early and has to put multiple drives together to keep it close, it doesn't work anyway, but he looks good because his stats are padded

That's not what stat padding is.

4 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

If Luck was a top 5 QB last season, we'd be better than 8-8

Cousins has been a starter for two seasons. His team is 17-14-1, and 0-1 in the playoffs. As a starter, Cousins is 19-21-1. Derek Carr is 22-25, and was 7 games below .500 up until the Raiders gave him a monstrous OL. Arguing against a QB because his team doesn't win more games is specious, at best. 

This entire argument of yours hangs on the idea that because Oakland and Washington were better than the Colts last season, that Cousins and Carr are better QBs than Luck, despite the fact that a) neither of them have his career accomplishments, including in the playoffs, and b) their best years have come with rosters and coaching staffs that are better than what Luck has had most of his career.

10 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yes, but Elway made 3 SB's. Luck hasn't even made 1 yet. He needs to improve in all facets of the game before we can even be considered a contender. Most of the young QB's today have either accomplished more than Luck or are starting to pass him by. He needs to get it together. I know he's been hurt, but there's a lot he needs to improve on.

Remember,  Manning's first SB appearance came in his 9th year.

Luck has time.....

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Remember,  Manning's first SB appearance came in his 9th year.

Luck has time.....

Yeah like I posted earlier I wont start to panic until season 8 or so of Luck's career if we are still a .500 team and going nowhere. I think with Ballard and a healthy Luck, we will be Very or Great here in 2 or 3 years. JMO 

-Patience

12 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Stat wise, yes they are, and Carr dismantled us when he played us last year. Better come up with a better argument than "no they aren't".

Dismantled the Colts D last year? Not a strong argument either.

1 minute ago, JTrouble said:

Dismantled the Colts D last year? Not a strong argument either.

I'm not going to get in a ten page fight with you about this. Read the whole thread before commenting on an early post. Whatever of it the mods didn't censor because it didn't fit their agenda.