Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thank God we have Lance, that gives us Good depth off the bench. Our Defense is much better tonight than it has been lately. Up 91-81 now.

I dont know of a player I have ever seen who lifts his team..like that

I know Lou Williams is great off the bench for the Clippers.. nobody's going to vote Lance as the 6th man of the year...because we're hardly a 'national' team.

(We're certainly not a National TV team)

But Lance has a significant impact almost every time he enters the game at home. We can't win this game if he doesn't do what he did in the second half

• Like 1

Our players seem to have a good understanding of each other..

When Victor is hot...we just let him go...We set a screen for him and we let him operate.

..and when Lance starts to put on his 'Pete Maravich' show....we get out of his way...and let him do his dance..

...we let the hot man stay hot

Edited by oldunclemark

That team doesn't have it this season, JMO.

I wish we had an easier schedule...because we could pass them

..but we've got Boston, Golden State, Philadelphia, Denver and Toronto all on the road yet to play

Edited by oldunclemark

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

93-61 Rockets over the LeBron's. What a whipping! They will fall to 30-22, hell we are 30-24 right on them.

They werent playing great with him. But without Kevin Love to get rebounds...and set picks..

..they seem hopeless..

They aren't going to stay in the Top-4 in the East, it does not seem

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

They werent playing great with him. But without Kevin Love to get rebounds...and set picks..

..they seem hopeless..

They aren't going to stay in the Top-4 in the East, it does not seem

We play Washington on Monday, another important game. We should win that considering Wall is out. Having said that, Washington has been playing out of their rear without Wall lmao 

47 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

tough week...at NOLA...............at Boston ....................at NY

I just hope we can win that Wizards game at home Monday with how well they are playing. I think we play the Knicks at home though. New Orleans will be easier without Cousins but Anthony Davis can still go off on us... who knows we may be able to avoid Kyrie as well.

57 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That team doesn't have it this season, JMO.

I don't even watch them much anymore. They are a hot flaming toxic dump that deserves to be set on fire. I seriously would rather watch the Nets or a team who TRIES to win games then this self entitled mess in Cleveland. Sure the Cavs will win a few here and there but the arrogance is astounding. I don't blame Kyrie for wanting out now at all.

I heard they even boo IT at times now, the fans in Cleveland. I mean you blaming it all on him? Then again I am hearing small rumors that IT has buddied up to Gilbert and is creating tension in the locker room.

I got no real idea what is going on........but it's a mess. Not sure how this all ends anymore or what happens. Maybe they make moves this week but they are limited too in what they can pull off IMO.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

I don't even watch them much anymore. They are a hot flaming toxic dump that deserves to be set on fire. I seriously would rather watch the Nets or a team who TRIES to win games then this self entitled mess in Cleveland. Sure the Cavs will win a few here and there but the arrogance is astounding. I don't blame Kyrie for wanting out now at all.

I heard they even boo IT at times now, the fans in Cleveland. I mean you blaming it all on him? Then again I am hearing small rumors that IT has buddied up to Gilbert and is creating tension in the locker room.

I got no real idea what is going on........but it's a mess. Not sure how this all ends anymore or what happens. Maybe they make moves this week but they are limited too in what they can pull off IMO.

"flaming toxic dump" :lol:. I agree they do look bad. I love the efforts the Pacers give most nights.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it's not working for the Cavs. Chemistry is huge and it's terrible in the Land right now. With Love out for 2 months they could fall to 6 or 7 seed realistically. They are now 30-22, Wizards are 30-22, Pacers are 30-24.

Pacers and Wizards are trying very hard lately to win games and deserve it more than Cleveland does right now. Celtics and Raptors meet 3 more times before the year is over (C's won the first game early in the year) and will battle it out. I don't even like the Raptors but I do respect them and how they play the game this year.

Cavs will win some games, but I guess against better teams they are cooked right now. Love is a huge loss, I feel sorry for him too since he has been one of the good guys IMO who never deserved the hate he often has received from fans. I always liked my man Kevin Love.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

Pacers and Wizards are trying very hard lately to win games and deserve it more than Cleveland does right now. Celtics and Raptors meet 3 more times before the year is over (C's won the first game early in the year) and will battle it out. I don't even like the Raptors but I do respect them and how they play the game this year.

Cavs will win some games, but I guess against better teams they are cooked right now. Love is a huge loss, I feel sorry for him too since he has been one of the good guys IMO who never deserved the hate he often has received from fans. I always liked my man Kevin Love.

It's tough to count LeBron out but this feels different this season.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It feels horrible. I honestly wish they would just trade him now to someone on his short list and get it done with so we can all move on with our lives.

He had 11 points tonight. ELEVEN. He isn't even trying at times, believe me. This is starting to look like Lebron when he quit vs. the Celtics before he went to Miami.

But now he is 33 instead and not in his prime.........

Maybe later he does flip the switch but he knows he can't win the finals. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I won't keep ranting on them cause I could for hours. But I will say my reaction to the Cavs at times this year is like how Steve Kerr was in this video, after the Warriors beat Boston last weekend they then delivered a huge stinker in Utah and Kerr exploded. lmaolmaolmao 

Thats how I kinda feel lately about the Cavs and Lebron.

Sorry guys, I am done for tonight. Just have to let out the "Cavs steam" from time to time. What a damn joke. I mean they seriously at times just look like a group of dudes that met on the subway before the game and stand around during game time playing with themselves.

And what IS the point of IT on that team? Most of the time he stands around like "Um well um uh can I get da ball? I want da contract, da brinks truck." Damn Boston got out easy on this one........IT expected Boston to kinda give him a max contract and someday hang his jersey from the raptors. 

1 minute ago, Jules said:

It feels horrible. I honestly wish they would just trade him now to someone on his short list and get it done with so we can all move on with our lives.

He had 11 points tonight. ELEVEN. He isn't even trying at times, believe me. This is starting to look like Lebron when he quit vs. the Celtics before he went to Miami.

But now he is 33 instead and not in his prime.........

Maybe later he does flip the switch but he knows he can't win the finals. 

He's had a Great career no matter what happens and has been the best player in the league for years now. Top 10/Top 5 ever? Whatever it is? but his legacy is sealed. He is still Great but getting older and the team around him has no chemistry. He isn't 29 anymore where he can carry a team by himself. Unless they make a key trade, they may actually might not even make the Conference Finals. Raptors usually choke but are no joke and Boston is clearly the favorite. Other teams like the Wizards with Wall and my Pacers give 100% most nights and have great chemistry. The East is pretty good this season.

• Like 1

He's had a Great career no matter what happens and has been the best player in the league for years now. Top 10/Top 5 ever? Whatever it is? but his legacy is sealed. He is still Great but getting older and the team around him has no chemistry. He isn't 29 anymore where he can carry a team by himself. Unless they make a key trade, they may actually might not even make the Conference Finals. Raptors usually choke but are no joke and Boston is clearly the favorite. Other teams like the Wizards with Wall and my Pacers give 100% most nights and have great chemistry. The East is pretty good this season.

Lebron's legacy has taken a small  beating this year with Kyrie leaving and thriving in a leadership role in Boston when everyone used to say to me "But, Jules.......dat Kyrie is a ball hog and not a very good leader. Have you seen his record when Lebron sits?"

And all I ever hear is "But you do know the Cavs will FLIP DAT SWITCH in the postseason."

And I hear "But just give Isaiah some more time. He still has not gotten to game speed yet on a new team, his whittle hip still hurts too."

Awww screw it and screw them.

tantrum.gif

Anyway good night. haha 

Sorry for all my ranting. But it's entertaining. lmao 

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

Lebron's legacy has taken a small  beating this year with Kyrie leaving and thriving in a leadership role in Boston when everyone used to say to me "But, Jules.......dat Kyrie is a ball hog and not a very good leader. Have you seen his record when Lebron sits?"

And all I ever hear is "But you do know the Cavs will FLIP DAT SWITCH in the postseason."

And I hear "But just give Isaiah some more time. He still has not gotten to game speed yet on a new team, his whittle hip still hurts too."

Awww screw it and screw them.

tantrum.gif

Anyway good night. haha 

Sorry for all my ranting. But it's entertaining. lmao 

Boston got the better of the trade, Kyrie is a Great player, maybe the best one on one player in the league when he's in ISO. I thought when Hayward went down, Boston would have their struggles but as of now I would pick them to win the East.

• Like 1