Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

UDFA Wish .List-Who do you want?

2 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

Yeah this is nothing new.  Undrafted guys can go wherever they want and I guess its natural for them to go to their favorite team if they have the chance.  Krishawn Hogan would probably like to play in Indy I would imagine.

Hogan must've gotten a better offer from the Cardinals, he's signing with them instead, probably a better chance at making their roster honestly

5 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2017/4/29/15487764/indianapolis-colts-undrafted-free-agent-signings-tracker-nfl-draft-2017

Trey is Ken's son.  Bug has a great wingspan.  Good competition at WR.  

I am thinking Dorsett's leash is not that long if he underwhelms this year, given Ballard's penchant for bigger wide outs. He is almost looked at as a mini-TY in role instead of forging his own identity. That is the drawback of being drafted in round 1. Even Reggie did not kick it into gear till year 3, IMO.

I do feel that Ballard views TY as his Tyreek Hill but I do hope the new WR coach takes our young wide outs like Moncrief and Dorsett, to the next level because they didn't get to learn from Reggie the way TY did, IMO.

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Agreed looks some of the OL on the current roster are on shaky ground too

At least Ballard didn't go out and seek an OL in free agency or sign one, like he felt around for Alshon Jeffery and signed Kamar Aiken. That is why I feel that strongly about Dorsett.

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I am thinking Dorsett's leash is not that long if he underwhelms this year, given Ballard's penchant for bigger wide outs. He is almost looked at as a mini-TY in role instead of forging his own identity. That is the drawback of being drafted in round 1. Even Reggie did not kick it into gear till year 3, IMO.

I do feel that Ballard views TY as his Tyreek Hill but I do hope the new WR coach takes our young wide outs like Moncrief and Dorsett, to the next level because they didn't get to learn from Reggie the way TY did, IMO.

I really believe what he said yesterday after the draft, no one better rest on their laurels.  He said they cut a third round pick when he was outplayed by a 7th.  

Dorsett should be worried, although I feel the coaches should find better ways to use him.  

I like the big WRs we got:

Bug Howard looks like a big possession receiver and a red-zone target. He has a big body and is a big target for his QB

Jerome Lane is another big receiver with sure hand (only (6% drop %, ex basketball player).

I think it's obvious Ballard wants competition for our WRs. Lets see who makes it.

On 4/29/2017 at 5:10 PM, Shafty138 said:

Devontae Fields, Jack Tocho, Connor Harris, Hunter Dimmick, Isaac Rochell, Storm Norton, Chad Kelly, Elijah Hood, Cole Hikutini, Pharaoh Brown, Jalen Robinette, ( I know he has to serve ) , Channing Stribling

Yeah. I want Devonte Fields the most. I can't believe he went I drafted. He could be a starter in this league in two years.