Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1 hour ago, Majin Vegeta said:

Yeah obviously there's people, but the actual Pokémon are animal things/creatures/whatever. Which is what he was referring too. 

Okay now carry on...

They're Pocket Monsters...Maybe get off that high horse and learn to loosen up there Vegeta. Liking DBZ doesn't really put you in a position of judgment. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, corgi said:

They're Pocket Monsters...Maybe get off that high horse and learn to loosen up there Vegeta. Liking DBZ doesn't really put you in a position of judgment. 

I wasn't trying to be a *.  And don't know where I was judgemental? It's Pokémon.. what the hell lmao Don't care either way though whatcha think pal.  And your last sentence is very ignorant. 

Steal of the draft. If he's there in the 3rd CB should make it happen. Learns behind Frank Gore who can impact the work ethic and commitment Joe Mixon puts into football. If ball is life for Joe Mixon he can be one of the best RBs in the league.

2 hours ago, Majin Vegeta said:

I wasn't trying to be a *.  And don't know where I was judgemental? It's Pokémon.. what the hell lmao Don't care either way though whatcha think pal.  And your last sentence is very ignorant. 

You came across as one. I don't see how it's an ignorant statement but whatever, you don't care what I or anyone else thinks anyway. 

7 hours ago, Majin Vegeta said:

The fact that she barely remembers anything, and witnesses say she was belligerent means nothing to you? You really don't think it's possible she said something to him?  What's up with this crap that the girl could do no wrong? 

The fact that she barely remembers anything is completely consistent with the injuries she suffered.

A devastating punch that dropped her....   and then her face slamming into the table breaking four facial bones.

I'd be shocked if she DID remember much.      I completely accept that she likely doesn't remember the events of the night.

I do NOT want to make this girl a victim a second time.      Flash fights like this are the hardest to sort out.   Everything happened in an instant.      One moment --- nothing.     And the next moment the two are trading shots and she took the worst of it.

I hope Joe Mixon is drafted high.    Perhaps the 2nd round.    But that's so he's gets serious money and deep pockets for her to sue him in civil court.     She collects more from him if he's drafted high than if he's drafted late or not at all.

I want her compensated.     But I want Mixon to have a long and exciting career as well.    In the end,  I'd like both sides to get something out of this.....        

That's my hope......

36 minutes ago, Indi Warrior said:

I know he's tried to make for his past, but there's just some things you can't recover fully from. Any man who beats a women senseless doesn't deserve to sleep homeless under a bridge, let alone play football.

He did NOT "beat the woman senseless"....

It was one punch thrown out of reaction to her hitting him.

I'm not objecting to your view on Mixon playing foot ball or not....

But let's at least get the facts straight.       What you think happened ---- did not.

4 hours ago, Indi Warrior said:

I know he's tried to make for his past, but there's just some things you can't recover fully from. Any man who beats a women senseless doesn't deserve to sleep homeless under a bridge, let alone play football.

What about playing touch/flag-football with friends under a bridge?. hahahahahaha

5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

The fact that she barely remembers anything is completely consistent with the injuries she suffered.

A devastating punch that dropped her....   and then her face slamming into the table breaking four facial bones.

I'd be shocked if she DID remember much.      I completely accept that she likely doesn't remember the events of the night.

I do NOT want to make this girl a victim a second time.      Flash fights like this are the hardest to sort out.   Everything happened in an instant.      One moment --- nothing.     And the next moment the two are trading shots and she took the worst of it.

I hope Joe Mixon is drafted high.    Perhaps the 2nd round.    But that's so he's gets serious money and deep pockets for her to sue him in civil court.     She collects more from him if he's drafted high than if he's drafted late or not at all.

I want her compensated.     But I want Mixon to have a long and exciting career as well.    In the end,  I'd like both sides to get something out of this.....        

That's my hope......

I thought it was because she was drunk. Witnesses said she was belligerent that night too. But I agree with ya pretty much. 

On 3/3/2017 at 4:54 PM, Dilger85 said:

This makes very little sense.  The running back class is deep in this draft.  There really is not a reason to take the risk with him.  We could select another running back with no or at least lesser issues and get a quality player.  I know some fans want to though as it is a premium talent for maybe cheap.  I would just prefer to go in a different direction.  I do not think that is smug at all.

Understood.  But...please explain the 'risk' the Colts would take with him.  He got in an altercation three years ago, and has certainly paid a price.  Do we really believe that incident defines him?

21 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Understood.  But...please explain the 'risk' the Colts would take with him.  He got in an altercation three years ago, and has certainly paid a price.  Do we really believe that incident defines him?

The "risk" is that he had another altercation in late October 2016, which was another incident where Mixon couldnt control his temper and went off on someone. Considering he had to take anger management courses as part of the first incident, it shows that his rehabilitation isnt working. He knew he had to keep his nose clean in order to get his shot, and he still couldnt keep himself in check. That is a risk no matter how you look at it. 

1 minute ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

The "risk" is that he had another altercation in late October 2016, which was another incident where Mixon couldnt control his temper and went off on someone. Considering he had to take anger management courses as part of the first incident, it shows that his rehabilitation isnt working. He knew he had to keep his nose clean in order to get his shot, and he still couldnt keep himself in check. That is a risk no matter how you look at it. 

Ok, then.  Pass on him.

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Ok, then.  Pass on him.

It all depends on how late in the draft he falls TBH. Eventually his talent outweighs any risk. Ballard would have to do his homework on him as well. I am not 100% against it, but the situation has to be pretty close to perfect before id feel confident.

I wouldnt say he's a hard pass, but he's definitely a risk/reward pick.