Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My Apologies To Colts.com Members - Dan And Mp Especially

doogansquest

Everyone on this forum (excluding visitors from other teams) want the same thing. That is, success, glory and Super Bowls for the Indianapolis Colts. With this in mind there's no need for arguments or tension. We can all disagree on what we think is the best way for the team to gain success, but at the end of the day we're all cheering for the same outcome. We could all do with remembering that, sometimes.

Amen!!!

I don't think you've ever been on my case but just in case you have..I'll bank that apology too. LOL

Seriously, you're sarcasm never bothered me...to the contrary I enjoyed it...save some of those Pats ones which are dead wrong;)

Nice post btw.

I have apologlized when I treat somoene wrong you can ask MAC if you don't believe me. I am not however going to apolgize for offering my opinion which is what a forum is for just because others may not agree with it. I tend to clearly state that something is an opinion I am offering and I have no issues with people offering their own, if someone disagrees with my opinion or I disagree with someone else's I am going to do more than say i disagree I am going to tell you why which again is what a forum is for. There is nothing wrong with backing up why you think something in fact it's a good thing to do that. I am also not going to apoglize if I get my opinion wrong because everyone is wrong at some point which is why it's an opinion it's just the way you see things, there is no need to apoglize for that. I will and have admitted in the past when my opinion is wrong. So I am not really sure what you are wanting here. If you were trying to make a joke it wasn't funny at least to me.

It was just a joke dude. Lighten up a little. I think we are all friends here. ;)

I think you bring a lot of great insight to this board and I am not bashing you.

We are all just a bunch of knuckleheads. We should all know that our opinions are just that. There is no one of real importance with the Colts organization jotting down what you, I, or anything anyone else says. We have just been given a forum to express or thoughts and vent our frustration on a subject that we all have extreme amounts of feelings and emotions on. That subject being the Colts. Some people understand that and some dont. I have been told by my wife a few times I am silly for spending so much time on here. She has made sure to tell me that no one really cares what I post lol. I understand that, but she doesnt have that emotional investment in the Colts I do. So, we have all gotten a little out of line on certian subjects. Its ok. We are in this together. To all the knuckleheads...I salute you.

i read a lot of posts on here. some people you just have to ignore everytime they post. others, like yourself doogan, have some intelligent things to say. I did not see the posts u are appologizing for but just wanted to give you a shout out. you are actually one of my personal favorite posters.

Doog I'm really surprised by this to be honest, I guess I was wrong about you. Like others have said it takes a lot to swallow your pride and admit when your wrong. I know one thing is for sure I shouldn't have taken the retaliation past just simple name calling. I apologize for questioning your character.

I had to take a couple days off this forum just because it was making me a mean person it seemed. It sounds really weird that a forum could do that to a person but it did. I didn't mean for my emotions to get the best of me. I also apologize to anybody else I may of been rude to. I had a couple days to reflect and I felt really bad for attacking your character doogan. Some may wonder why it bothered me so much considering your really a complete stranger. I expect more from myself. I should be able to not let someone's verbal attacks get to me because it happens when you have two people debating over something they feel so strongly about. It shouldn't happen but it does.

I hope everybody on the forum can learn from doog. Once again I accept your apology and I am sorry.