Divisional Round: Texans at Patriots Game Thread

Luck is Good

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Well, here's hoping the Cowboys lose tomorrow. Do we really want the Super Bowl from h e double hockey sticks?

I wouldn't mind Dallas because I think they have the best shot vs NE.

GB does, too, but only by virtue of their QB who can keep them in every game no matter how cruddy the defense is. NE will put up 40 on GB's defense, but AR can keep pace.

5 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

No kidding. DeAndre Hopkins is a top 5 WR in the league and Brock can't get him the ball. It says a lot when freakin Brandon Weeden, Brian Hoyer, and Ryan Mallett were throwing the ball to him last year and Hopkins reached 1,000 yards

That's the thing..

I thought Brock would be good for 1,500 yards with Hopkins..and he didnt make it to 1,000

Houston cant be patient....

JJ Watt may not have a lot more years with his back...

They are in a 'win now' mode....Jay Cutler will be released....He may come cheap

..and he's better than Brock

Edited by oldunclemark
spelling

Just now, oldunclemark said:

That's the think..

I thought Brock would be good for 1,500 yards with Hopkins..and he didnt make it to 1,000

Houston cant be patient....

JJ Watt may not have a lot more years with his back...

They are in a 'win now' mode....Jay Cutler will be released....He may come cheap

..and he's better than Brock

Cutler is definitely better than Brock. Not very good but absolutely an upgrade over Brock

Oh well.   It wasn't a blowout...  but it was still as expected.   No way the Texans led by Brock Awfuliser was going to win this game.

It was still fun watching with guys.   You gave me several laughs tonight.

Now I'm gonna have to root for the Squeelers.....   ugh   haha

1 minute ago, Moose Of Woe said:

I wouldn't mind Dallas because I think they have the best shot vs NE.

GB does, too, but only by virtue of their QB who can keep them in every game no matter how cruddy the defense is. NE will put up 40 on GB's defense, but AR can keep pace.

I wouldn't get enjoyment over watching the Patriots lose to the Cowboys. If the Cowboys win the Super Bowl we get a whole year's worth of America's Team garbage and probably a live stream of Jerry Jones and his everyday life. We probably get federal law mandating we all bow down to the almighty Cowboys everyday.