Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Potential Super Bowl matchups.

BigQandTheManiac

I would not mind at all if we got new teams in there like the Chiefs and Falcons which is barely realistic. I picked Packers over Steelers before the season but I am not really fan of either. Hell I will root for the Lions as well but I know they aren't doing squat! As long as the Pats, Steelers, and Seahawks don't win the SB I am fine with what happens.

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would not mind at all if we got new teams in there like the Chiefs and Falcons which is barely realistic. I picked Packers over Steelers before the season but I am not really fan of either. Hell I will root for the Lions as well but I know they aren't doing squat! As long as the Pats, Steelers, and Seahawks don't win the SB I am fine with what happens.

I agree "fresh meat" is well needed.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I am pretty sick of the Patriots and Steelers and Seahawks. If Chiefs and Falcons were in it, man that would be fun to watch and no stress involved at all. It may be a ratings nightmare but I could care less. I would love it.

For that reason alone, I believe teams like the Chiefs and Falcons will never square off in a super bowl haha. Let's not kid ourselves.

Just now, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

For that reason alone, I believe teams like the Chiefs and Falcons will never square off in a super bowl haha. Let's not kid ourselves.

I am sure the League/Networks want the Pats vs Giants part 3, that would be a dream for them haha. If it is that, man I would absolutely crack up if Eli beat Brady 3 times in the SB. How would Pats fans explain that? Then again Peyton fans would have Trolls saying Eli is better because he has 3 Rings lmao 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am sure the League/Networks want the Pats vs Giants part 3, that would be a dream for them haha. If it is that, man I would absolutely crack up if Eli beat Brady 3 times in the SB. How would Pats fans explain that? Then again Peyton fans would have Trolls saying Eli is better because he has 3 Rings lmao 

I think the NFL would like a  Cowboys-Patriots match-up. Those are the two teams that I least want to see. I probably won't watch that game.

It would have been nice to see the Lions and the Carr-led Raiders. But realistically, neither will make it. So, I would like to see the Steelers/Chiefs and the Falcons. 

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I think the NFL would like the Cowboys-Patriots best. Those are the two teams that I least want to see. I probably won't watch that game.

It would have been nice to see the Lions and the Carr-led Raiders. But realistically, neither will make it. So, I would like to see the Steelers/Chiefs and the Falcons. 

NY is a huge market and Part 3 of that deal would break all ratings IMO. You are like me when it comes to not watching 2 years ago. I was screwed when it was the Patriots vs Seahawks haha I cant stand either team.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

NY is a huge market and Part 3 of that deal would break all ratings IMO. You are like me when it comes to not watching 2 years ago. I was screwed when it was the Patriots vs Seahawks haha I cant stand either team.

I would not mind the Giants. I have a lot of friends who are Giants fans. I just don't want to see the Patriots again. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I would not mind the Giants. I have a lot of friends who are Giants fans. I just don't want to see the Patriots again. 

Yeah anyone but the Pats, then I would say Steelers and Seahawks after that. If anyone else wins it I am fine with it. Even if Eli got Ring #3 he isn't better than Peyton and anyone that knows Football would realize that. Eli is Very Good but he isn't even a Top 20 QB of all-time.

30 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah anyone but the Pats, then I would say Steelers and Seahawks after that. If anyone else wins it I am fine with it. Even if Eli got Ring #3 he isn't better than Peyton and anyone that knows Football would realize that. Eli is Very Good but he isn't even a Top 20 QB of all-time.

Yeah, no one, even Giants fans, can say Eli is better than Peyton. But a third SB win would guarantee a bust in Canton for Eli.

Too bad that my favorite QB from Eli's draft class may never have a chance to win a SB. I would like to see Rivers win a SB. 

No Pats. No Cowboys.

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Yeah, no one, even Giants fans, can say Eli is better than Peyton. But a third SB win would guarantee a bust in Canton for Eli.

Too bad that my favorite QB from Eli's draft class may never have a chance to win a SB. I would like to see Rivers win a SB. 

No Pats. No Cowboys.

I think Eli will be in the HOFame anyway but a 3rd would guarantee it. Out of the 12 QB's that have won 2 SB's as a starter only Jim Plunkett isn't in. I am already counting Peyton and Ben being in, that is a no brainer.

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know. I couldn't settle with being happy or mad after Butler made the game ending interception. Wilson and that cocky defense get two superbowls or Brady gets a fourth. It was the toughest game to watch. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Giants?

Yes.  I could get behind this I suppose.  Always in Eli's corner,   of course,  but as a whole...  I really am just not excited AT ALL about the SB this year.   It is what it is.

I'd like to see Kansas City in the Superbowl. it doesn't matter who represents the NFC.  If NE is there again, I hope they lose. it would be especially nice if the Giants beat them again, or if Dallas did. Brady losing to a rookie qb would be funny.

14 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I'd like to see Kansas City in the Superbowl. it doesn't matter who represents the NFC.  If NE is there again, I hope they lose. it would be especially nice if the Giants beat them again, or if Dallas did. Brady losing to a rookie qb would be funny.

I would love it if ANY team beats the Pats, even the Cowboys that I dislike almost as much. 

What could happen is the Pats win the AFC. (like wow........I know duh)

Then in the NFC somehow the Seahawks are the sleeping ducks nobody is talking about and somehow roll all the way to the SB and Sherman screams after the NFCCG about DISRESPECT!!!!!! THEY ALL DISRESPECTED US!!!!!!!! And when asked who disrespected the Seahawks he yells EVERYONE, EVERYONE DID!!!!!!!!!

And then we are stuck with Pats/Seahawks and everyone goes ballistic and then Pete Carroll calls mostly passing plays in the 4th quarter.

Seattle isnt making crap with 3 important starters gone.

I would have liked Redskins V Chiefs lol

if Atlanta makes it,the Chiefs wont and vice versa.

they will be paired with a more popular QB or team like Pitt or NY. Since when has the SB ever had 2 cinderellas or less popular teams at the same time?

Pats will lose to KC or Pitt.

NY vs KC or Pitt vs Atlanta is more likely. NY v Pitt would be great but I doubt it happens.

On 1/2/2017 at 5:43 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I am pretty sick of the Patriots and Steelers and Seahawks. If Chiefs and Falcons were in it, man that would be fun to watch and no stress involved at all. It may be a ratings nightmare but I could care less. I would love it.

haha yeah I agree but wouldn't you just love seeing the Patriots lose to the Giants again???

On 1/3/2017 at 0:28 AM, Jules said:

Texans and Lions for the lolz

What I want: Chiefs and Packers

What I will get: Patriots and Cowboys/Giants

LOL, if it was Texans and the Lions we might as well call it the Motorcity Chrysler Tex-Mex Fiesta Cowboy Puke Cereal Bowl...........

Here's a few I'd like to see:

Pats vs Giants 3.0 (with the same result as the last two)

Chiefs vs Falcons (two new teams)

Steelers vs Cowboys 

Edit - How could I forget Steelers vs Packers?

Teams that probably wont make it anywhere: AFC - Raiders (no Carr), Texans (really?), Dolphins  NFC - Lions

Who knows though, could be a surprise.