Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

I do not like Boras

Me neither. That is another reason I wanted Harvey traded. Boras makes ridiculous demands. Rumors had it that he wanted Harvey to sign with the Yankees when he becomes a free agent (for the $$$).

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Think I'm going to bed. I sure hope the same thing that happened last night when I went to bed before it was over doesn't happen again.  10-4 Yanks bottom 8th.

Good night everyone.

I have to go also, as I have to work tomorrow.  I hope the Mets game doesn't go into extras. It is the bottom of the 9th, 1 on and 1 out.

Edit: 2 Outs now

21 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

We missed out today 

I am pretty sure Patoka and Hazleton are still having problems

Another 1-2 inches Wednesday night through Thursday.  A stray thunderstorm Friday...then perfect weather Saturday through Thursday next week.  Pool time this weekend and next.

3 minutes ago, BrentMc11 said:

Another 1-2 inches Wednesday night through Thursday.  A stray thunderstorm Friday...then perfect weather Saturday through Thursday next week.  Pool time this weekend and next.

It was 80 and sunny today but looks like Storms Wednesday

2 minutes ago, BrentMc11 said:

Truth hurts. :)  They'll warm up.  Cards did :thmup:

Yes they did everyone swinging bat well now , what bothered me more than anything was sloppy play fundamentals. They have it turned around , I think WainWright should go to the pen however hes always been a warm weather pitcher so who knows.

4 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Yes they did everyone swinging bat well now , what bothered me more than anything was sloppy play fundamentals. They have it turned around , I think WainWright should go to the pen however hes always been a warm weather pitcher so who knows.

I figured they would be ok, Cubs and Cards both have the ability to reel off 6 or 7 wins in a row at anytime.

1 hour ago, Jay Kirk said:

what bothered me more than anything was sloppy play fundamentals.

Me too. If my team is losing but playing good fundamental baseball, the losses don't bother me as much, especially early on. Baseball has such a long season. Lots of time for a turnaround.

Archived