Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep on to tomorrow. Still a Great Regular Season, just have to win tomorrow. Who would you rather play, Rockies or Dodgers?

Tough one..... one has never won, Dodgers have Kershaw, and we can’t hit if our lives depend on it......

Rockies.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would rather face the Rockies as well. Both will be tough to beat though. I can't understand why we go into these funks where we can't hit? 

I would fear the Dodger pitching more , they have a couple or 3 who can just shut you down if they are on. Sorry to hear the Cubs lost , was sleeping for work tonight. Good luck in the wildcard game.

Just now, Jay Kirk said:

I would fear the Dodger pitching more , they have a couple or 3 who can just shut you down if they are on. Sorry to hear the Cubs lost , was sleeping for work tonight. Good luck in the wildcard game.

Yeah thanks man. I am ok, a little disappointed but we still made the Playoffs for the 4th straight season and have won it all during this 4 season run. We won 95 games, Brewers were just a hair better this season. I am hoping we get another shot at them in the Playoffs. The Playoffs are a different animal. We have Lester Pitching tomorrow so I am hopeful and if we win, Hamels will go in Game 1 at Milwaukee.

Well this Darvish deal worked out great.........can’t wait until next year to see him earn his big contract.....of course Arrietta didn’t fare very well either, no postseason...we still have a chance, trying not to lose hope here. :wall:

Just now, HOZER said:

Well this Darvish deal worked out great.........can’t wait until next year to see him earn his big contract.....of course Arrietta didn’t fare very well either, no postseason...we still have a chance, trying not to lose hope here. :wall:

I never liked the Darvish deal before it happened . Just wasn't impressed when he was in LA 

4 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Jake was still .500 I believe and probably wouldve had a better record had he pitched with us. We win 100 if Jake is a Cub. Darvish just flat out let Cubs Nation down and I even was on here pouring my heart about it that that signing was awful. 

36 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep on to tomorrow. Still a Great Regular Season, just have to win tomorrow. Who would you rather play, Rockies or Dodgers?

Dodgers if Kershaw cant pitch. I would rather face them now then have that chance of another NLCS appearance. In reality, whoever Lester is better against since wind has been blowing in and the cubs have gotten screwed this week do to it 

14 minutes ago, HOZER said:

deGrom would be looking really good now. But Hamels was deGrom-like since the trade. He pitched very well for the Cubs.

Good luck throughout the playoffs.

18 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I agree. 

Wow I ran out of likes, today of all days? lol!

F0077E63-25EA-4883-BB94-72C061EA552C.png

15 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

deGrom would be looking really good now. But Hamels was deGrom-like since the trade. He pitched very well for the Cubs.

Good luck throughout the playoffs.

4D5EEB04-696B-46BE-A745-19CD169B074B.png

Archived