Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the Cubs 4 season run from 2015-2018:

2015 = 97-65 (made the Playoffs)

2016 = 103-58 (NL Champions) (World Series Champions)

2017 = 92-70 (made the Playoffs)

2018 = 94-67 (have made the Playoffs again)

386-260 in total and a WS Championship, 59.8% winnings.

-Oh yeah we will be ready for these next few days. Exciting times, I love the challenges that lay ahead. Go Cubs!

The Cubs and the Brewers have the same record and are both winning their games today. If they end the season with the same record, who wins the division? Do they play a game to break the tie? I think we already discussed this but I can't recall.

Cubs lead 4-2 in the bottom of the 4th. The Brewers lead the Tigers 3-0 in the top of the 6th.

37 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Cubs and the Brewers have the same record and are both winning their games today. If they end the season with the same record, who wins the division? Do they play a game to break the tie? I think we already discussed this but I can't recall.

Cubs lead 4-2 in the bottom of the 4th. The Brewers lead the Tigers 3-0 in the top of the 6th.

Game 163 tomorrow in Chicago. 1 et for game currently as both dodgers and Rockies are tied. They will play a game at 4 et dont remember where though. Whoever wins is Division Champ both losers will play in WC game

Tomorrow is huge and I am off work! Brewers the new kid on the block trying to knock off the 2-time Division Champions and former World Champions Cubs, who will be ready, who will step up? I wanted this because players like Rizzo and Bryant live for this. Baez is ready too. It will be at Wrigley, I am pump for this. Screw the Brewers! I wonder if Maddon will use Lester at all?

2 Game 163’s Monday

32 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tomorrow is huge and I am off work! Brewers the new kid on the block trying to knock off the 2-time Division Champions and former World Champions Cubs, who will be ready, who will step up? I wanted this because players like Rizzo and Bryant live for this. Baez is ready too. It will be at Wrigley, I am pump for this. Screw the Brewers! I wonder if Maddon will use Lester at all?

What is the start time

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No fair I work technically starting at noon tomorrow I got my sister's information so I can use watchESPN at work. If he uses Lester tomorrow I'll be incredibly mad. It would be a stupid decision Lester is game one starter if we need one for WC game or NLDS he may be one. We arent fighting to get into playoffs we are already there. It would be reckless for Lester to pitch at all. Q is going tomorrow as the starter BTW 

4 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

No fair I work technically starting at noon tomorrow I got my sister's information so I can use watchESPN at work. If he uses Lester tomorrow I'll be incredibly mad. It would be a stupid decision Lester is game one starter if we need one for WC game or NLDS he may be one. We arent fighting to get into playoffs we are already there. It would be reckless for Lester to pitch at all. Q is going tomorrow as the starter BTW 

Yeah we will have to roll with Q. 

18 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

People keep saying an AL team is going to win it. RedSox have a W/L record that speaks for itself, Astros are the Champs, and Yanks have won 100. I am not sold on that though. Playoffs are different in Baseball. Any team can win it all once you make the Playoffs.

I’d say they are the favorites but the thing about the playoffs....only one of those teams makes it to the World Series...if Cubs make it you only have to beat one in a 7 game series and your team has more playoff experience than any of them. Besides I wouldn’t be surprised to see Cleveland beat them all.

8 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I’d say they are the favorites but the thing about the playoffs....only one of those teams makes it to the World Series...if Cubs make it you only have to beat one in a 7 game series and your team has more playoff experience than any of them. Besides I wouldn’t be surprised to see Cleveland beat them all.

Brewers are dead meat tomorrow - Clubber Lang

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Screwers lead 1-0 to the Bottom of the 3rd. If I was the Cubs I wouldn't even pitch to Yelich. Come on lets get some runs! 

If you do pitch to him , how about not right down the middle?

Archived