Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Look at Current Stats

WarGhost21

- TY Hilton is just 5 yards shy of Julio Jones for league lead in receiving yards

- Frank Gore is 109 yards from being the first Colts RB since 2007 to reach 1,000 rushing yards

- Pat McAfee is tied for league lead averaging 49.1 Yards per Punt

- Erik Walden is tied for 10th in the league with 10.0 sacks

- Jordan Todman is second in average kick return yards among players with more than 10 returns (31.4)

- Andrew Luck is 5th in the league in TD passes (27)

- Adam Vinatieri is 2nd in the league in field goals made over 50 yards (7) while also 1 of 6 players perfect on PATs

- The offense is 8th in the league in PPG (25.9) and 11th in YPG (361.1)

Will TY finish at the top? Will Gore get 1,000? How many more sacks will Walden get? Where will Luck end up?

13 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

I bet Gore gets the 1000 yards....Colts going up against 2 suspect run D's the next couple weeks. And I can see them trying to do a ball control game against Oakland because they're a potent offense and trying to keep them off the field.

I think gore ends up with 1000 and I think if we have good games from Hilton the next couple of weeks then he could lead the league in receiving yards the raiders pass d is very suspect.

On 12/19/2016 at 10:05 AM, #12. said:

The offense is actually tied for 7th in points scored.  If you subtract the Tolzien game, they are number 3 in the league.  

We need a defense.  Yeah, I know, breaking news.

If we had another legit pass rush threat besides Walden and another solid CB I think the defense moves from bottoms in the league to average, one that you could count on to get off the field on 3rd down. With our offense thats all we need to be a playoff team year in and year out.

On 12/19/2016 at 10:22 AM, WarGhost21 said:

- TY Hilton is just 5 yards shy of Julio Jones for league lead in receiving yards

- Frank Gore is 109 yards from being the first Colts RB since 2007 to reach 1,000 rushing yards

- Pat McAfee is tied for league lead averaging 49.1 Yards per Punt

- Erik Walden is tied for 10th in the league with 10.0 sacks

- Jordan Todman is second in average kick return yards among players with more than 10 returns (31.4)

- Andrew Luck is 5th in the league in TD passes (27)

- Adam Vinatieri is 2nd in the league in field goals made over 50 yards (7) while also 1 of 6 players perfect on PATs

- The offense is 8th in the league in PPG (25.9) and 11th in YPG (361.1)

Will TY finish at the top? Will Gore get 1,000? How many more sacks will Walden get? Where will Luck end up?

watch Frank get to 108 and they shut him down

10 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

1000 yards isnt that big of a deal, to me its only note worthy becasue no one his age has done it since the 80s

ypc and TDs are what really matter, bulk yardage from tons of carries is not special. 

Yeah, YPC is more important to me, but I want him to gett 1K just because he deserves so much more than this organization has been able to give him.  You could see how frustrated he was at the end of last year, and how much more upbeat he looked after last week.

I say he gets it this year.

On 12/19/2016 at 10:31 AM, PeterBowman said:

I bet Gore gets the 1000 yards....Colts going up against 2 suspect run D's the next couple weeks. And I can see them trying to do a ball control game against Oakland because they're a potent offense and trying to keep them off the field.

But it comes down to do we get Down early and will chud stick to the run