Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Maybe?

antipatriot

I like our foursome of RB's....   though, to be honest,  as much as I like Turbin, if Gore goes down,  Turbin is not an NFL starting RB....   at least, I don't think so.   

But there's something about Michael that rubs teams the wrong way.      He's got enough talent that he should be sticking places,  and the opposite keeps happening to him. 

That's a big red flag warning.....

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

I like our foursome of RB's....   though, to be honest,  as much as I like Turbin, if Gore goes down,  Turbin is not an NFL starting RB....   at least, I don't think so.   

But there's something about Michael that rubs teams the wrong way.      He's got enough talent that he should be sticking places,  and the opposite keeps happening to him. 

Exactly what I was thinking.

Like I said Green Bay:

Packers claim RB Christine Michael off waivers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000741020/article/packers-claim-rb-christine-michael-off-waivers

With Lacy on IR for the foreseeable future, Michael should get a chance to carve out a role in the coming weeks. Seahawks GM John Schneider worked under Packers GM Ted Thompson, so Green Bay should have a deep report on the ins-and-outs of Christine Michael. Additionally, Lacy was taken one pick before Michael at No. 61 in the 2013 NFL Draft.

5 minutes ago, krunk said:

Like I said Green Bay:

Packers claim RB Christine Michael off waivers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000741020/article/packers-claim-rb-christine-michael-off-waivers

With Lacy on IR for the foreseeable future, Michael should get a chance to carve out a role in the coming weeks. Seahawks GM John Schneider worked under Packers GM Ted Thompson, so Green Bay should have a deep report on the ins-and-outs of Christine Michael. Additionally, Lacy was taken one pick before Michael at No. 61 in the 2013 NFL Draft.

Solid pickup by the Pack.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Solid pickup by the Pack.

Between him, James Starks and Tye Montgomery they should be able to get at least a little bit of something going.  Hopefully enough to effect the defense and get people out of these 2 deep coverages.

Just now, krunk said:

Between him, James Starks and Tye Montgomery they should be able to get at least a little bit of something going.  Hopefully enough to effect the defense and get people out of these 2 deep coverages.

They were my pick to win the SB, I don't see that now but I still think they will win that Division. If he can give the Pack more of running game that will really help Rodgers. Once Mathews comes back their Defense will be better too. Vikings are just falling apart and you cant trust the Lions.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They were my pick to win the SB, I don't see that now but I still think they will win that Division. If he can give the Pack more of running game that will really help Rodgers. Once Mathews comes back their Defense will be better too. Vikings are just falling apart and you cant trust the Lions.

My real worry is their secondary to be honest.  What's the time frame for Demarious Randall and whoever else they may be missing to come back?  That secondary is killing them.

On 2016-11-15 at 10:33 PM, NewColtsFan said:

I read one Seahawks fan comment that he simply isn't patient enough.  From what I read, he doesn't have major character issues, and he has lots of physical talent.  He just isn't patient enough to let the hole develop, then burst through it.

59 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I read one Seahawks fan comment that he simply isn't patient enough.  From what I read, he doesn't have major character issues, and he has lots of physical talent.  He just isn't patient enough to let the hole develop, then burst through it.

Perhaps that's it.     But I always wonder about these things when a player goes from starting to cut from team instead of just getting....   you know....    demoted to 2nd or 3rd string?

If he started for you one would think he's got enough talent to be on the roster?     And then suddenly,   no more!

Seems odd to me..........