Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans Vs Kc

bayone

Crazy Start - not really going to watch

Brock to rookie Fuller 2 catches for  70 yards , add in Millers run = getting ball on the 16 ,.driving to the 3 on a 53 yards pass, then from the 2  Brock throws an IT in endzone

Man this rookie Fuller is good, 

KC then Fumbles  on their  27  where Watt gets the ball, and Brock immediately throws a 27 yard TD

With Brock u never know what will happen

3 minutes ago, snkdy said:

The Texans look pretty good on offense, INT aside.

Agreed, Fuller & Hopkins are quite a receiving duo,

Miller was a good RB addition

PS as an aside J. Garoppolo as good as Brady ?? in a BB system

the below was quick,

anyway I am off for needed errands before Luck Dismantles the no fly zone

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT
J. Garoppolo 9/10 136 2 0

Alex Smith looks like garbage. On the fumble the Texans got it was just a shotgun snap that went through Smith's fingers. I am trying to get on the Chiefs bandwagon because they have a lot of talent and it's cool to see different teams do good that are likeable. Alex Smith is making it tough for me to think this team can do anything. Oz is having decent day but the fumble set up their only TD. He also got picked at the Goaline but if they win I guess it doesn't matter.

10 minutes ago, dw49 said:

As of now , IMO , the Texan's roster looks like the best in the AFC South. Pretty balanced and Osweiller looks to be good enough. 

Yeah it looks like they are going to win. They just went up 19-9. Alex Smith played a lousy game. What's funny is some people will say how great Brock Osweiler is now and he wasn't even that good today. He was even picked off twice. It seems like when the QB's that some people love play Average but still win, all of the sudden they are Great and proven because they won. When a QB like Manning finally has his Defense carry him for once in his life during 1 season, he is complete garbage to the people that hate him.

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it looks like they are going to win. They just went up 19-9. Alex Smith played a lousy game. What's funny is some people will say how great Brock Osweiler is now and he wasn't even that good today. He was even picked off twice. It seems like when the QB's that some people love play Average but still win, all of the sudden they are Great and proven because they won. When a QB like Manning finally has his Defense carry him for once in his life during 1 season, he is complete garbage to the people that hate him.

Smith didn't just all of a sudden become a bad QB today. He just played against a top five defense. The same goes for Brock. He wasn't great but he did enough on offense, along with Miller, to get the win. 

3 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Smith didn't just all of a sudden become a bad QB today. He just played against a top five defense. The same goes for Brock. He wasn't great but he did enough on offense, along with Miller, to get the win. 

It was a nice win regardless so congrats on that. All it matters really is if you win or lose and you guys are 2-0.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It was a nice win regardless so congrats on that. All it matters really is if you win or lose and you guts are 2-0.

Thanks. I wonder how your team will fare against the Beoncos today. Should be a good one. 

6 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Brock will get better...what do they have ...9 new starters on offense and he;s one of them.....

You've got to be happy with 2-0.....with so many new pieces

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I really don't know? I picked us to win but I do most weeks. I think we have a shot. Denver is real tough to beat in MileHigh!

Yes they are...real tough to beat anywhere, to be honest lol. I don't see the colts taking this one but you never know. They seem to have Denvers number as of late. 

17 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Brock will get better...what do they have ...9 new starters on offense and he;s one of them.....

You've got to be happy with 2-0.....with so many new pieces

Very pleased. Things could have been executed better on offense, as far as not having to resort to so many field goals, but I'm very proud of my guys. 

44 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

I'm not looking forward to playing you guys. I will be at the new stadium for that game. Can't wait! It will be my first in MN.  My cousin who lives there wants me to visit every year. 

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I'm not looking forward to playing you guys. I will be at the new stadium for that game. Can't wait! It will be my first in MN.  My cousin who lives there wants me to come every year. 

I'm not looking forward to playing you guys either haha That's pretty awesome that you're going down to Minnesota to have that experience. That'd be a fun thing to look forward to, an annual trip to Minneapolis for some football! 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't think anyone is saying Osweiler is great. He seems to be an upgrade over what they've had the past few years and that could be good enough to dominate this division.

On September 18, 2016 at 3:58 PM, dw49 said:

As of now , IMO , the Texan's roster looks like the best in the AFC South. Pretty balanced and Osweiller looks to be good enough. 

Fair assessment.  Add in half our roster which is injured and I'm not so sure 

but the season is young.

i'm not sure if that is good or bad. haha 

37 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Fair assessment.  Add in half our roster which is injured and I'm not so sure 

but the season is young.

i'm not sure if that is good or bad. haha 

I'm not sure if you call it good or bad either. But I am sure that it sucks.

19 minutes ago, dw49 said:

I'm not sure if you call it good or bad either. But I am sure that it sucks.

I know.  It hurts me too.

But I love the Colts so much that, to me, being a fan of a 0-16 Colt team is still more personally rewarding than being a fan of ANY other team that's 16-0.  Or 19-0 for that matter.  

Love the shoe!

5 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I know.  It hurts me too.

But I love the Colts so much that, to me, being a fan of a 0-16 Colt team is still more personally rewarding than being a fan of ANY other team that's 16-0.  Or 19-0 for that matter.  

Love the shoe!

Yeah... it's been like that for 56 years for me. Since 1960. 

I watch the Texans play and to me they look at best Good but far from Great and very beatable. One of their wins was against the Bears who will be lucky to win 3 games this season. The Chiefs win was a nice win though but they were at home and Alex Smith looked horrible. So far Brock Oz has looked Above Average at best (already has 3 INT's on the season in 2 games but he hasn't cost them a game yet) which is really all they need because they have a Great Defense that creates Turnovers. I am picking them to beat the Patriots but it is mainly because Jimmy G is out.

On 9/19/2016 at 1:23 AM, LJpalmbeacher said:

Texans will win division and do it easily. 

Pats & Steelers probably only afc teams better.

What on earth are you talking about?  Houston has an incredibly low offensive ceiling and is the epitome of a mediocre NFL team.  The only way they win the division will be the same reason they have ever won the division:  if the Colts are ravaged by injuries.  And they still would only win it by a single game.

Lol, it took you 3 days to respond to my post, which so happens to be right after the pats embarrass the Texans on national tv.

A lot of teams are embarrassed by them, especially at home. Our colts have lost to them like a gazillion times in a row, and a lot of them were blowouts.

I hope your right, Texans sure looked bad tonight but playing vs pats is a throw-a-way game and can't judge crap by it.

On September 18, 2016 at 4:19 PM, QwizBoy said:

I'm not looking forward to playing you guys either haha That's pretty awesome that you're going down to Minnesota to have that experience. That'd be a fun thing to look forward to, an annual trip to Minneapolis for some football! 

I love your candor QuizBoy. If Sam Bradford looks competitive against Mr. Swat & the gang, I might have to re-evaluate my opinion of him as an NFL field general. 

On September 18, 2016 at 4:11 PM, NFLfan said:

I'm not looking forward to playing you guys. I will be at the new stadium for that game. Can't wait! It will be my first in MN.  My cousin who lives there wants me to visit every year. 

I expect you to post a cell phone picture of yourself in front of the Prince mosaic BTW NFLfan. Just kidding! Have fun exploring the new Purple People Eater digs with your cousin. 

Let me know if there's any tribute anywhere in there to Denny Green too. I'm just curious. I always liked Dennis Green. 

4 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

Lol, it took you 3 days to respond to my post, which so happens to be right after the pats embarrass the Texans on national tv.

A lot of teams are embarrassed by them, especially at home. Our colts have lost to them like a gazillion times in a row, and a lot of them were blowouts.

I hope your right, Texans sure looked bad tonight but playing vs pats is a throw-a-way game and can't judge crap by it.

Because I just saw it, guy.  You see any other posts by me in the last 3 days? 

And have you even watched Houston this year?  I could've easily said what I said after they've struggled mightily on offense but stil grinded out home victories against the worst team in the league in Chicago, and a team playing without their best player in KC.

Their offense sucks, straight up.  Sucked before game 1, sucks now.  They have huge question marks at QB, OL, RB and TE;  how in the world could you ever say they are the 3rd best team in the AFC behind NE and Pitt?

I can't fathom how bad they would've lost tonite had Brady and Gronkowski played their normal roles.