Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

just a heads up with Sunday Ticket

jemack

I dont know if this has been mentioned but Sunday Ticket is now being streamed on devices such as appletv and amazontv as well as their fire stick for 200 dollars. Its supposed to be for viewers who can not receive Directv in their area, but for some reason they re letting everyone buy it. Just go to Sunday Ticket.tv to find out more. Cheers

Does anyone know an address that is eligible? Mine is not eligible. LOL!

I already have directv its just so expensive. I wish we could only pay for a certain team because they dont stream any Colts games in my era unless they are primetime and Colts are definitely not primetime anytime this year.

22 hours ago, bap1331 said:

I already have directv its just so expensive. I wish we could only pay for a certain team because they dont stream any Colts games in my era unless they are primetime and Colts are definitely not primetime anytime this year.

Me too man...I wish that you could just pay like $125 a year to watch all Colts games. I mean I have always paid for Sunday ticket but this year I have decided to do NFL Gamepass so I can just replay the games. I won't just watch or check on any games and I am planning to watch the Colts' games as soon as it's over. Last night I checked and like the game was available almost immediately after it was over so I was able to replay it immediately that was way cool! Game pass is only $99 and I got to see all the preseason games live

On September 9, 2016 at 0:56 AM, bap1331 said:

I've been curious for a while, which era do you live in, Paleozoic perhaps?

On 9/9/2016 at 0:56 AM, bap1331 said:

Any apartment complex near your residence will work.

Also, sundayticket streaming for students is only $99 for the year.

https://nflst.directv.com/student

If you are a college student or if you know anyone who is one that will let you sign up using their name and DOB (You can still use your own credit card) you can watch all the colts games.

On 9/8/2016 at 7:07 PM, jemack said:

Its supposed to be for viewers who can not receive Directv in their area, but for some reason they re letting everyone buy it. Just go to Sunday Ticket.tv to find out more.

Hmmm... wouldn't let me even if I wanted too-

DTV2_zpsucnnpzdo.png

DTV_zpsdamknhjn.png

So not everybody, I guess.  :-(

I do have game pass, though. :-)

On Thursday, September 08, 2016 at 11:56 PM, bap1331 said:

They are supposedly working towards that

On 9/10/2016 at 0:04 PM, LJpalmbeacher said:

It's $200 broken up in 4 monthly payments.

I did the account setup and everything But didn't give card info.

I still may get it but leaning against it. 

I definitely dont like the pricing plan. I paid $100 for the last 2 games of the season last year. Not sure how you paid 200 for 4 months. I might go back and look into a refund.

3 hours ago, bap1331 said:

I definitely dont like the pricing plan. I paid $100 for the last 2 games of the season last year. Not sure how you paid 200 for 4 months. I might go back and look into a refund.

I havn't got it so I havn't paid anything.

It's $200. If you purchase it you can pay in 4 monthly payments of $50 each.

Hopefully you can get your refund OR atleast maybe your $100 toward this years plan.