Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The End

Nesjan3

This might earn dumbest thread of the year award but to summarize the season when i used to go to google and punch in "colts f" colts fan forum used to come up every time...now everytime i punch in "colts f" colts fake punt comes up and sometimes i watch it and it is actually pretty funny. I know we are not technically out but i kind of wish we were, this season i hope was a wake up call for Irsay meaning its time to clean house and make the most out of a once in a decade QB in AL. Im looking forward for positive changes in the offseason, the draft, remodeling our identity and most of all i cant wait to see AL play with a winning coaching staff, a decent OLine and a RB that can get 100 yards a game. I still believe Luck can lead us to greatness and this might be end of the season but the start to something better 

3 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

Not yet....never understood why fans are so quick to give up.

Its over for the Eagles...

Its over for Madonna

..its not over for the Colts if they win today

It was a Rambo quote.  Trying to set someone up for the Rambo reply.  Too esoteric?

16 hours ago, Bogie said:

Who cares about a google search auto-fill in? 

If you're worried about that, try to type in some subjects looking for archaeological subjects in Egypt, and get ready to be disappointed when all the auto-fills are nonsense from woo woos about aliens. 

They did after all admit this could win the Dumbest Thread of the Year Award in all fairness.  

Aliens wouldn't probably take to kindly to your post as well.

They're watching you.............

haha