Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your favorite Pats fan here

BlazeDaring

4 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

Playoffs don't matter, idc if luck comes back or not. This team is garbage on defense and offense. At this point i just want a high draft pick

I still don't feel like a high draft pick is going to miraculously push us into the big dance next year. It's going to take a lot more than that. 

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I still don't feel like a high draft pick is going to miraculously push us into the big dance next year. It's going to take a lot more than that. 

Duh lol. I know that man, it's gonna take more then 1 pick to fix this sinking ship, we need a good draft and need to pick our free agents carefully

1 hour ago, needanoline63 said:

Playoffs don't matter, idc if luck comes back or not. This team is garbage on defense and offense. At this point i just want a high draft pick

I disagree. With Andrew we are dangerous. Not only is he a Great QB but he helps our Defense out by scoring points and making the other teams have to think/work/panic.

3 hours ago, RollerColt said:

So a high draft pick pushes teams into the big dance the next year. Hmm! :wall:
  This team needs Many really good players and the draft is where you get them.
 And it is expensive to move up in the draft for a reason. It really is that simple.

Sheesh, no reason to freak out... Sorry! I guess I just don't care to give up on this team yet. Life is too dang short to get upset over a football team. 

And honestly the way a lot of people are clamoring for that glorious first round pick, you would think that is the one saving grace for being a great football team. 

Perhaps I should be the one taking a break from all this....