Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Bold Predictions Week 10

Detectacon

The only giant shocker on deck is Lions/Packers. I mean there are some other possible upsets but they would just be average upsets. People are tempted to put the Pats/Giants on the giant shocker level but I don't think it belongs. As bad as the Giants are, their games are close and they'll be up for this one. I'd also exclude the Titans/Panthers. The 1 game a team like the Panthers always loses is against a Jeckyl and Hyde type quarterback. It wouldn't be the biggest upset imo. With all that said I can't pick one lol!

Yep, Patriots are frauds. # 1 offense. #5 defense.

I don't think anyone thinks they are frauds. I personally think it's between them and Denver as far as who wins the Conference. When the Pats play Denver in MileHigh that will determine a lot. I knew Denver wasn't going undefeated and I don't think the Pats are either. They are just due to drop one, maybe it will be this week, maybe it wont? We will see. I truly believe that Denver will beat them on November 29th if everyone is healthy. The Colts played a perfect game on Sunday and Andrew played his best game of the season so it will take a great effort to beat Denver in MileHigh from anyone.

I don't think anyone thinks they are frauds. I personally think it's between them and Denver as far as who wins the Conference. When the Pats play Denver in MileHigh that will determine a lot. I knew Denver wasn't going undefeated and I don't think the Pats are either. They are just due to drop one, maybe it will be this week, maybe it wont? We will see. I truly believe that Denver will beat them on November 29th if everyone is healthy. The Colts played a perfect game on Sunday and Andrew played his best game of the season so it will take a great effort to beat Denver in MileHigh from anyone.

Coach Bill and Brady will have a great offensive game plan and nurtralize that Denver pass rush. I just about guarentee it. It will be alot of quick throws and then they will pound the rock. They will keep Denver from doing what they do best. And I don't think that Denver offense will have enough against a NE D that is much better than people think. Manning is likely to make a critical pick or two.

After thinking about it, I'm taking the Pats in a fraudulent, overrated win that will break the ice in the "let's talk about nothing but them going 19-0" department. They have to win after so many chances like the Packers against the 49ers and Seahawks.

Yeah, THIS was the first post talking about the Patriots.

I don't think anyone thinks they are frauds. I personally think it's between them and Denver as far as who wins the Conference. When the Pats play Denver in MileHigh that will determine a lot. I knew Denver wasn't going undefeated and I don't think the Pats are either. They are just due to drop one, maybe it will be this week, maybe it wont? We will see. I truly believe that Denver will beat them on November 29th if everyone is healthy. The Colts played a perfect game on Sunday and Andrew played his best game of the season so it will take a great effort to beat Denver in MileHigh from anyone.

You can't forget the Bengals. I call it between the 3. NE losing to the Giants wouldn't be bad because it's NFC. The key is to keep the good record vs AFC should there be any ties.

nonsense. Read Bloody's post above.

Ridiculous.

Actually the OP posted first about a game that included the patriots. Bloody changed his opinion on a game. Your post was the only one off topic and solely about the patriots.

Furthermore their ranking has no bearing on fraudulence or not.

The only giant shocker on deck is Lions/Packers. I mean there are some other possible upsets but they would just be average upsets. People are tempted to put the Pats/Giants on the giant shocker level but I don't think it belongs. As bad as the Giants are, their games are close and they'll be up for this one. I'd also exclude the Titans/Panthers. The 1 game a team like the Panthers always loses is against a Jeckyl and Hyde type quarterback. It wouldn't be the biggest upset imo. With all that said I can't pick one lol!

^^^^^^

Texans beat Bengals

How's that for bold

Then this probably won't happen. It's been a crazy Sunday so the storm may calm down. I hope tomorrow night goes peacky keen for the kitties and they sail to that #1 seed they deserve.

I am going to predict the Ravens blow a game they won with a facemask call.

Yeah I have a funky feeling Seattle will win too. I don't care for them either but they usually start clicking mid season.

That game may have spelled the end for Seattle and not just because they lost but because their pass defense was horrific. I am not sure what is going on with their secondary this year, perhaps they miss their DC but if that does not get fixed then their season is over.

That game may have spelled the end for Seattle and not just because they lost but because their pass defense was horrific. I am not sure what is going on with their secondary this year, perhaps they miss their DC but if that does not get fixed then their season is over.

Another pick I got wrong last week haha. Like I said probably the worse week I have ever had predicting. Seahawks look very ordinary and it's the Cards Division to lose now for sure.