Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fox pulled the national broadcast. I missed all the Colts scores.

sb2001

Of course, I get a Colt game in NY and they pulled it for the Redskins game. Score looked like it was a great ending(except the L) was or was it just garbage stuff?

Pretty much to little, to late.  The offense was dead the first half, which in turn hurts the defense.

Pretty much to little, to late.  The offense was dead the first half, which in turn hurts the defense.

Yeah, I saw the first half. The pulled it after NO scored thier 4th TD. Though it was gonna end in the 50's. Lol. D must have been exhausted. Was it an exciting ending?

Yeah, I saw the first half. The pulled it after NO scored thier 4th TD. Though it was gonna end in the 50's. Lol. D must have been exhausted. Was it an exciting ending?

I guess from the stand point that the fans were given some little bit of hope, maybe.  When it comes down to needing an onside kick to have a chance, that's not very good, especially considering how poorly they played.

They didn't switch it here I live in Central Indy but they should know better than to do so because Luck has came back a ton of times in his career. Maybe it was the DeFlateGate haters that pulled the plug (sarcasm). It was actually an exciting 2nd Half, too bad we never show up in the 1st Half. Well take that back we did against the Pats but then didn't in the 2nd Half. I guess we cant play 2 great Halves of Football this season for some reason.

I was livid when they switched. I don't give a rats backside what the score is. I don't get to see my beloved Colts often enough for them to deny me a complete game the few precious times I get a broadcast in my neck off the woods.

I immediately switched to redzone & at least got to see our scores after they happened.

I noticed they at least put it on the Sunday ticket channel it was blacked out on, as I read a week or two ago this happened to other fans of another team and they were upset paying directv, and not getting the game so even though it seems obvious, glad they got that together. But for the people with no directv yeah that's crap

I was livid when they switched. I don't give a rats backside what the score is. I don't get to see my beloved Colts often enough for them to deny me a complete game the few precious times I get a broadcast in my neck off the woods.

I immediately switched to redzone & at least got to see our scores after they happened.

Blame the Colts for not coming to play for a full 60 minutes. They were stinking up the joint and the rest of the country isn't obligated to stick with that garbage. You didn't really miss anything...truth be told. They saved you from some teasing and added frustration.

They didn't switch it here I live in Central Indy but they should know better than to do so because Luck has came back a ton of times in his career. Maybe it was the DeFlateGate haters that pulled the plug (sarcasm). It was actually an exciting 2nd Half, too bad we never show up in the 1st Half. Well take that back we did against the Pats but then didn't in the 2nd Half. I guess we cant play 2 great Halves of Football this season for some reason.

The :colts: have only played complete games on less than 10 occasions since Andrew has been drafted

Name them

Shutout against the Bengals & the Bengals Playoff game last year

Peyton's first game back in Indianapolis

Last year Playoff game vs Denver

Both games against JAX in 2013

SEA & SF Games

Giants game last year

Other than that, it's been comeback wins, blowout losses, struggles resulting in narrow wins, etc etc

This team gets outcoached and looks unprepared far too often.

SEA & SF Games

Giants game last year

Other than that, it's been comeback wins, blowout losses, struggles resulting in narrow wins, etc etc

I guess you missed the 2012 season. Unless you only count blow outs as compete games.

Just because a game is close doesn't mean it's not a complete game

SEA & SF Games

Giants game last year

Green Bay game in 2012. I can't remember if we were down at half or how much if we were but I do remember not thinking we were out of that game. Your point is valid though we have stunk up the joint in the first half of way too many games.