Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts try out new OL players

Coltsfanman1953

Grigson can't win in fans eyes it seems unless a super bowl title is won.

We have such high standards the peyton era. I cant figure out why this team is not producing the way i think its capable of. Patriots game aside we should be executing better.

Thats more coaching, isn't it. The team seems to not be as prepared as our competiion.

I can't figure it out cuz even with this OL , i just think the talent on O should be roing much better. I've been satisfiel overall with the defense and believe it will improve to be adequate for a run. The offense, however, i have little faith in, at least for the moment. But i sure seem to see the talent we have there.

yea and if we win a SB the following year we go 10-6 and get knocked out of the playoffs they'll go back to grigson hating

Grigs hurt us when he didnt improve the line in 4 years

Do you remember the OL he inherited? Has he done an A+ job? No. Is the OL looking better? Yes. The blocking against the Texans provides a glimpse about what Grigs saw/sees in Holmes and Thorton. Jack is solid.

Stop acting like a toddler and be rational. Developing an OL takes time. Time is running out for Grigs but it's not as terrible as you want to make it seem.

Grigson can't win in fans eyes it seems unless a super bowl title is won.

We have such high standards the peyton era. I cant figure out why this team is not producing the way i think its capable of. Patriots game aside we should be executing better.

Thats more coaching, isn't it. The team seems to not be as prepared as our competiion.

I can't figure it out cuz even with this OL , i just think the talent on O should be roing much better. I've been satisfiel overall with the defense and believe it will improve to be adequate for a run. The offense, however, i have little faith in, at least for the moment. But i sure seem to see the talent we have there.

High Standards, Ya like all those divisional wins and one and dones and losing record in the Playoffs for the Goat.

We would be doing better if Andrew had been thinking and throwing worth a ____!

The O-Line might just come together but they can`t throw the ____ ball. Come on Luck!

Less Freeman gives room for hope. Prayers that our secondary is healthy so we can have a little more blitzing in the QB`s face.

Go Colts!

I'm ok with trying out new players especially OL players but it's actually too late to make any significant improvements now. Grigson failed again to improve the Line, he did nothing in free agency and nothing in the draft to address our biggest weakness. He is doing now what he always does - and why he failed -  hoping that some no name turns out into a great starter but that barely happens... Best thing he can do for the team is to resign!

Do you remember the OL he inherited? Has he done an A+ job? No. Is the OL looking better? Yes. The blocking against the Texans provides a glimpse about what Grigs saw/sees in Holmes and Thorton. Jack is solid.

Stop acting like a toddler and be rational. Developing an OL takes time. Time is running out for Grigs but it's not as terrible as you want to make it seem.

Yes it is.. How many of his lineman he drafted is still on the roster?  3 is starting and that is because he neglected to address them in free agency.. 4 years to build a line is good enough.  Look at what dallas did.

Yes it is.. How many of his lineman he drafted is still on the roster? 3 is starting and that is because he neglected to address them in free agency.. 4 years to build a line is good enough. Look at what dallas did.

How long did it take Dallas to be somewhat competitive? Think a little bit

How long did it take Dallas to be somewhat competitive? Think a little bit

Dallas issue was the line but look at the turn around on fixing the line.  Once someone got jerry mind in the right place the line was fixed in 2 years.... Grigs came in trying to fix the line..

And what do they have to show for it? The Colts have more playoff wins despite having a worse OL. I'm not saying it doesn't need to be improved, but Colts don't need an elite OL to win a SB. No one does in the 2015 NFL. 

Doesnt really matter how many playoff wins if it doesnt get you a conference championship or superbowl champ.