Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is it just me, or do the 49ers look like criminals in those unis?

DalTXColtsFan

These unis are just their alternate unis. It's the first time that SF has used an alternate uniform. Alternates can only be worn twice during the season. Their second time will be in November. I don't like these with their traditional gold helmets though. and the red numbers don't show up very well - or maybe my eyes are just getting bad.

Boomer is great to listen too.

My favorite next to Jim Nantz & Phil Sims is John Lynch who was fantastic during the AZ Vs Saints game. Lynch not only gives great play by play formation breakdowns; He has a great speaking voice & he doesn't waste the viewer's time with pointless crap like John Madden did for decades on end to me. 

I like Solomon Wilcots too who always makes me feel smarter whenever I listen to him. I was hoping Soly was gonna be a good omen for INDY in Buffalo too. Oh well. Maybe next time man. You're still a superb broadcaster in my book even though the Colts got taken out to the woodshed.  haha

i think they suck balls

Why don't you tell me what you really think SDS? You're too nuance & ambiguous man.  :P  Your candor is very refreshing in all seriousness. 

Your comment makes me wish that Cotton McKnight [Gary Cole] & Pepper Brooks [Jason Bateman] from the 2004 "Dodgeball" comedy movie could be NFL broadcasters for an entire NFL season because they would say that over the TV airways too.